Status: Active :-)

Girl I Know

Part Six-The Studio

Charlotte's Point of View:

I woke up and moved out of bed careful not to wake up Liz. I walked downstairs and saw Maddie sitting on the couch watching Jersey Shore. I sat beside her and said "I'm Snookie and I love your snicker bars" Maddie choked on the milk she was drinking and then spit out it. I started laughing and then I heard a loud thump come from upstairs. We looked at each other then run upstairs into my room to see Liz on the floor crying. I picked her and she laid her head my shoulder. I rocked back and forth as Maddie whispered sweet hings to her. Lizzie spotted crying and I walked downstairs then sat her at the table. Maddie made her a bowl of Lucky Charms and then placed it in front of her. "Mommy Can I have a spoon please?" I smiled and nodded. I handed her the spoon and then went in the living room. I plumped beside Mad and asked "What are we doing today babe?" "Matt invited us to the studio so maybe we can go and let the rest of the guys meet Liz" I nodded and went upstairs to get ready after changing into a pair of skinny jeans and a Slipknot t-shirt. I went downstairs to get Lizzie ready.

I changed Liz into a Yo Gabba t-shirt and a jean skirt. I put on her flats and then put on a pair of black pumps. I carried Liz downstairs to see Maddie already there. I rolled my eyes and walked outside to the car. I opened the passenger door and let Liz in first to climb over the sit because that's how she prefers to get in. "Baby girl put your seat belt on" "Kay mommy" I smile as Maddie slides in the driver window head first. Lizzie starts laughing uncontrollably which makes us laugh. Madd starts the car and heads to the address lover boy gave her. We pull up and I grab my purse putting in Liz's yogurt covered almonds. I put my water bottle in my purse too and let Lizzie climb over the seat. I shut the door and grab her hand following Maddie. She walks to the front desk and the lady tells us to follow her.

We walk into a big room and see Jimmy playing the drums. Liz grabs my leg and I pick her up. I set her on my hip and look over at Maddie. She waves at Matt and he smiles then jogs over. "Hey Guys glad you could make it and nice to see you again Miss. Lizzie" Liz giggles and picks her face in the crook of my neck. I rub her back and laugh. Maddie smiles and takes Liz away from me. "Don't be shy baby girl" Lizzie giggles and wiggles out of her arms. I grab her hand and tell matt "Well lover boy why don't you introduce Liz to your friends while me and my sex slave over here go find some real man" Maddie laughs and punchs my arm. "Just kidding you will do for now" Liz giggles not knowing what were talking about and Zacky walks over. "Hey Charlotte Can I talk to you?" I look at Maddie and she nods. I walk away with Zacky and he asks "I know this kind of forward but do you wanna go out tomorrow night?" I think about it and pull out my phone. I text Maddie to see if she will babysit Liz for me and she replies yes. "Sure Zack how about eight so it gives enough time to get Liz ready for bed before I leave" He nods and hugs me then we walk back to the group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thnks to our subscribers and readers! I love LiqourxPossed forever and always!!! <3