‹ Prequel: Forever Sing to Me
Status: ACTIVE :D

Together We Found Them

Memphis... really?

-Sophia's POV-
I stood up quickly as Edward and Alice rushed in the room, and I shifted Christian's weight to my hip. "Did you guys find her?"

The looks on their faces answered my question. "But we did find a trail... sort of," Alice said, biting her lip delicately.

"She drank two humans," Edward replied solemly. I pressed my lips together. Of course she did. Emmett sat silently, not really sure what to do.

"Who were they? Did I know them?" Bella asked curiously, and I saw a flash of worry on Edward's face, but he composed himself quickly.

"Um, yes, love. I'm sorry, but those two were Mike Newton and Jessica Stanely." A look of shock was plastered on her face before tears started running down her cheeks. Edward took her to his room.

I sighed, sitting back down. "Well, should we start looking?"

"We wouldn't be able to find her," Jasper told me as he walked down the stairs. I turned to face him.

"Why not? It's not like she could've gone far," I stated, but he just exchanged looks with Alice. "What?"

"Since she's a newborn, she's much stronger and faster, so even if we had the slightest clue where she went, we wouldn't be able to just catch her and bring her back."

I sighed again, crossing my legs. "So what are we gonna do?"

"We're going to find the bodies, bury them, then keep going on like this never happened." I looked at my boyfriend as if he was insane; I was pretty sure that he was.

"We can't just let Tess run wild! We have to bring her home!" Jasper tried to protest, but I interupted. "And what about Emmett? He'll be heartbroken!"

I could hear Emmett's shallow breaths from upstairs. He was already going insane just waiting. Jasper pursed his lips. "Fine. We'll go out and look."

I smiled, standing and lightly kissing him. I handed my daughter to Seth, who immediately perked up. I ran quickly out the door, Jazz and Emmett following.

I followed the familiar scent of my almost-sister until we found the bodies of the familiar humans. I gulped. "Well... I guess we should get them buried..."

"I'll call Josh," Jasper said, and he quickly dialed the number, informing Josh of our plan, and hung up before joining us on Tessa's trail.

Running for almost an hour seemed like only minutes, but we were almost cross country. Glancing at a sign we now only walked past, I saw that it said "Welcome to Memphis."

"Interesting place for Tess," I muttered, thanking God for this cloudy day.

"Not sure why she'd be here, but we better find her fast. This is a big city, and it won't stay cloudy forever," Jasper mumbled into my ear, and we immediately followed the fresh trail.

We walked for at least ten minutes before hearing a muffled scream. Running into an alley, I couldn't help myself.

"Tess!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee :D
Sophia