‹ Prequel: Forever Sing to Me
Status: ACTIVE :D

Together We Found Them

Welcome To The Volturi

Tessa

I loved this feeling of power. Knowing that I and some others ruled this vampire world. Sophia and Josh would be killed in a week so they couldn’t take this from me…Then we’d get rid of the rest of the Cullens. We’d be the most powerful coven in the world.

Tessa, come out, come out wherever you are, Felix thought to me.

I glared at the door he was outside of. He was becoming annoying to me. Thinking that I would be with him. I didn’t want him…Only Emmet. I wanted no one.

“Go away, Felix,” I growled.

He didn’t listen and opened my door. He smirked at my outfit, which consisted of shorts and a top that said “I need coffee”, which I did. If only I could actually hold coffee in my system. It’d be nice.

“You seem bored,” He told me.

“You seem annoying,” I told him in response.

He chuckled. “Heidi’s almost here with food.” He left the room then after.

I was beside Demetri in less than a second. He was one of few who didn’t annoy me. He didn’t talk often. He nodded in greeting and I nodded back. See? No words.

Soon the doors opened and Aro clasped his hands together, smiling. “Welcome to Volterra!”

The humans murmured things to each other talking about how ancient the room looked, how the children needed to use the bathroom, and other miscellaneous things. Myself and the other vampires didn’t wait long before feeding. Screams erupted throughout the room and soon there was only two humans left. Two little girls.

How can they feed on humans?? There’s little kids, I’m sure!! It’s just heartless!! I heard Sophia think. I smirked and took the two little girls’ hands.

“Come on. We’re gonna go explore the castle,” I told them. I led them down to the dungeon thing and to Sophia and Josh’s cell. “Hey,” I said with an evil smirk. “Aren’t you guys hungry? You haven’t fed in like…two days.”

Sophia glared at me. “You’re sick, Tess.”

“So you’re not hungry?” I asked, pouting. “Awe…I got these two just for you both. Aren’t they so cute?” I asked looking at the two scared girls.

I just wanna wake up from this nightmare and mommy will hold me and say everything will be alright.

I don’t wanna die. I wanna go home with my daddy and mommy and sister.

“You don’t wanna eat then? Sigh. I’m going to get so fat, Soph. I just had two delicious humans upstairs.” She continued to glare. I sighed. “Fine. If I must.” I killed one of the girls and drained her of her blood as Sophia and Josh didn’t watch. Her sister cried when I dropped her body to the ground. “There’s still one more, Soph. Your choice…”

She glared, but didn’t say anything. I shrugged.

“What about you, Josh? Want a human?” I asked pushing the little girl closer to him. “Here, I’ll make it easier to agree.” I grabbed her wrist and with my fingernail drew a line of blood going up her vain. His eyes went from a dark gold to black. I smirked and slipped the girls wrist through the bars.

Sophia shoved Josh back before he could take it. “You’re going to regret it,” She hissed at him. She held him down. “Leave, Tessa,” She growled at me.

“Fine.” I drained the little girl’s blood and dropped her on the floor. “See you tomorrow at feeding time!” I waved and gave them both a little pain before going to the new receptionist. “Hey, tell someone to get the dead bodies from the dungeon thingy, kay?” I went to my room and hopped on the bed. Oh how much I wished there was more to do. Sleep would be nice.

I felt lonely. I didn’t really take much of a liking to anyone of the Volturi…Why was I here?…Power. Yes, that’s why.

But was it worth it? It was power Vs. love…Did I want power so badly?

Aro POV

“Tessa is questioning staying,” Marcus told me.

I held my hand out for his to read his thoughts and he allowed me to.

She is questioning being here with people she hated for power or being with the people she knew for love. If she kept this up killing Sophia and Josh would break her.

“Hm…” I nodded and took my hand back. “Yes…This will be an issue…I will return shortly,” I said before leaving at a human speed.

I left my underground palace with my full speed. I wouldn’t have Tessa reading my thoughts, though with her stealing of my gift she could easily find out anyways.

I chuckled in realization of something; Sophia and Tessa had almost the same gift. It was in a way the same as Edward and I. Tessa being able to steal powers, Sophia being able to copy them. I would’ve thought Tessa would be the one to give up love for power, but maybe Sophia would be the better choice here.

I went down to the receptionist, Jasmine. “Jasmine, would you tell Chelsea to go to my office please?” I asked smiling, ecstatic I had a new plan.

She nodded. “Okay, sir.”

I went to the office Marcus, Caius, and I shared. It was soundproof, even to vampire hearing, for any conversations needing be kept secret. Chelsea was there instantly. “Yes, Aro?” She asked confused.

“Chelsea, my dear, I need you to change Sophia’s ties from the Cullens to us.”

She nodded. “Of course, Aro.” I grinned.

“Good. Please come with me.” I led her to Tessa’s room. Tessa was at her door instantly. “Ah, Tessa, please come with me.”

She shrugged and followed. I could tell she’d be searching my mind and Chelsea’s. We were in the dungeon area when Tessa looked at me. “Why did you switch Soph to our side?” She asked.

I opened the cell door and shoved Tessa in. She crumpled after hitting the wall. She growled and got up to charge at me. I closed the door and went to Sophia’s and Josh’s. I smiled at Sophia. “Would you like to join the Volturi?” I asked her.

She smirked and nodded, confusing Josh. “What are you doing?” He hissed at her.

I opened the door and she walked out I closed the door. “Chelsea, please drop any ties to the Volturi from Tessa,” I said.

Chelsea nodded and Tessa growled at me and her. “Oh, and don’t try your powers in there, Tess. They’re useless,” Sophia said smirking before we walked away.

“Welcome to the Volturi,” I told Sophia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa