‹ Prequel: Forever Sing to Me
Status: ACTIVE :D

Together We Found Them

Switching Sides

-Sophia's POV-
Two. Days. That's how long we had been here. Josh was still having a bit of trouble recovering from the young girl's blood Tessa had forced upon him, but he was doing much better, his eyes dulling slower than mine, however.

"Soph, you don't look so good," he commented, and I felt my eyelids heavy, though vampires didn't need sleep. That was why the bed (well... mattress thingy) in this room confused me. I soon found out.

I guess it was sort of like fainting, but I really just lost all feeling for a few seconds before coming to. "Oh god, are you okay?" Josh asked, and I nodded.

"I'm just gonna lie down for a minute..." I mumbled, wishing for sleep to overtake my deprived body.

A few minutes of peaceful silence washed over between us, and it was comfortable, something only two close friends could share.

"Do you think they're looking for us?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you think they're just going to leave us here?" I returned, and he sighed.

"Well, it's not like we have the most powerful side. I mean, you've seen Tess. She's... overcome with all of that power. But I can tell she still loves us."

I turned to face him, the shock of his last sentence washing over me. "You can... tell?" I asked.

He nodded. "It kind of... radiates off her. The color of love. Pink, with a slight hint of yellow. But that's all mixed in with red, anger, and black, power."

My mouth was hanging open. "And you or Edward never mentioned this power to us because....?"

He chuckled. "Actually, Alice knew about it, too, but it never came up." I rolled my eyes again, throwing a loose piece of metal at him, which he easily flicked away.

Suddenly, footsteps came towards this room, and I stood automatically, bracing myself. Aro walked in, followed by Tessa and... Chelsea? Someone had told me about her powers... maybe I could, like, read her mind or something and find ou-.

Suddenly, I felt all ties breaking with everyone I had loved; Tessa, the Cullens, Jasper... Jasper? No, that one stayed. I felt how close he was, but they couldn't tell.

I blinked, turning to Aro. I wanted his acceptance, I wanted him to take me in as his own. I wanted to be a part of the Volturi.

"Why'd you switch Soph to our side?" Tessa asked confused. I immediately read Aro's mind and saw what he was going to do.

Pushing Tessa into the cell beside us, she crumpled to the floor before trying to attack the bars. A smile came to my face at her weak attempt.

Aro then walked in front of me, and I could tell Josh was bracing himself behind me. "Would you like to join the Volturi?" he asked straightforward, and a smirk appeared on my face.

The door was opened as I nodded, and Josh hissed a question at me, but I was too happy to hear it. I stepped out and Aro closed the door behind me, telling Chelsea to "drop any ties Tessa had with the Volturi." Whatever that meant.

Chelsea obidently agreed, and Tessa growled at her, and I could see her concentration, showing that she was trying to use her powers.

"Oh, and don't try your powers in there Tess. They're useless." I glanced at Tessa's look of shock before turning on my heel and following Aro out.

"Welcome to the Volturi."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I changed out of the rags I had been in for days, trading it for a blue belted dress and heels. I was given a necklace with the crested "V" on it, which made my heart swell. I was apart of the Volturi.

Many of the members accepted me easily; especially Alec, who seemed to be very... flirtatious? But I didn't care. This was all I wanted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jasper's POV-
"Still nothing," Edward said, the door slamming behind him as he walked into the living room.

Alice, Emmett, and I were not doing well. Emmett's girlfriend was an evil bitch, and Alice's husband and my girlfriend were her prisoners.

Alice was hard at work trying to penetrate Tess and Soph's futures, but they apparently seemed like Bella with Edward's visions. So were the entire Volturi's futures. And Josh's.

I put my face in my hands, letting out a frustrated sigh. I could feel the matched emotions in the room; worry, hatred, sorrow.

Emmett was mostly angry, and we could all tell, as everything in his path was destroyed. I felt Esme's comforting hand on my shoulder, and I made no move to remove it, but it did not help my mood.

Suddenly, Alice gasped, her eyes wide. Edward stared back in shock, and everyone in the room stared. "What is it?" Carlisle questioned.

Alice showed worry in her eyes as she looked at me. "Tessa's not the one we're worried about now. Aro thinks she was too unfaithful to the Volturi. They've replaced her with Sophia."

"No." I realized that came out of my mouth, and I stood immediately, ready to go kill whoever had done this.

"Jasper, wait! Her ties have been broken! She'll just make them kill us. I just saw Sophie kill an innocent vampire to torture her mate for no other purpose than to amuse herself! She's a lot more evil than she put off."

My mouth was wide open. Sophie... my Sophie. Evil? No. Never. This was just a huge misunderstanding. A dream. Anything but reality.

Edward's pitying look, however, was all it took to convince me that we were in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia
(Me putting the url in was for my WONDERFUL yet picky cowriter, Angel-VS-Demons :D )

SOPHIA HAS GONE EVILLLL >:D