‹ Prequel: Forever Sing to Me
Status: ACTIVE :D

Together We Found Them

Yum. Blood

Tessa

I bit my lip as I concentrated. “What. The. Hell?!?!”

Edward chuckled. “It’s a complex gift. You’re not going to understand it right away.”

“It’s been a week! Still, nothing!” I smacked my hands down on my legs. “I mean, is there a code word for this thing? Maybe I should call Jane and ask her…” I laughed at the thought.

Emmett laughed. “Smart. Asking Jane how to use her gift.”

I grinned. “Alright.” I took a deep breath and looked at Edward. I breathed deeply and focused on him. Be in pain. Be in pain. Be in pain. Be in pain. I clenched my teeth and growled at him. He fell to the ground. I smiled. “Did I do it?” I asked.

He stood up and nodded. “Yea. You got it.”

“Sweet!” I jumped up and down. “Muhaha. You were in pain.”

He rolled his eyes. “Yes, I was in pain. Big deal. Not like you could do it a–” He screamed out in pain as I inflicted the gift upon him.

“Haha. You were saying?” I grinned. “Josh? Come here!” I called.

He appeared beside Edward who was glaring at me. “Yes?”

I tried inflicting pain on him. He dropped to the ground in pain. “I got this.” I grinned. I sat on Emmett’s lap. “I feel great. Why was Jane all pissy? Randomly give pain out and you’re good.”

Edward sighed. “It doesn’t work that way, Tess. Aro’s the master. He tells her what to do and she does it. If she randomly initiated pain than he’d get mad.”

“Yea. Aro’s got his panties in a major twist,” Josh added.

I laughed. “Sounds like fun.”

“You should really take this seriously,” Edward scolded. “Aro’s not one to mess with. We may be the second biggest coven but he could wipe us all out.”

“Ah-ah-ah. Can they do much without their powers? No. They depend upon them. Jane was their main offence. Bam. You’re all scared cause of what she’ll do. Than Alec, cause he can make you all numb and stuff. Aro can read all your mind with the touch of skin. And I’m getting bored talking about this. There’s some that fight. But over all I say we’re good.”

Edward sighed and rubbed his temples. Emmett chuckled. “I think you’re giving him a headache, Tess.”

I frowned. “Sorry, Eddie.”

He threw his arms up in frustration and went inside. Josh and Emmett laughed. “You pissed him off,” Josh said smiling.

I nodded. “Yup!”

“Alright, I’m going back to Alice,” Josh walked at a human speed to the house. I gave him a bit of pain and he growled. “That’s going to get old fast,” He grumbled going inside.

I grinned. I faced Emmett and gave him a kiss. “That was fun,” I told him.

He chuckled. “I think Edward and Josh would beg to differ.”

I shrugged. “They’ll deal.” I pressed my lips to his. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” He replied capturing my lips with his.

I grinned and pressed my forehead to his. “Hm. Do you think Edward and Josh would be mad if I randomly made them in pain?” I asked.

“Yes, we would be mad!” Josh called.

Emmett and I laughed. “Got it!”

I grinned at Emmett. “You’re going to enjoy that gift aren’t you?”

I bobbled my head. “Yea-huh. It’s fun.” I smiled and hopped off his lap to skip around the yard. Emmett laughed and I stuck my tongue out at him.

I skipped to the house, suddenly hungry. Emmett followed and I went into the kitchen to find food. After searching all the cabinets and the fridge and freezer I decided on finishing the last of cookie dough ice cream. I ate it out of the tub in the living room.

“Why didn’t you get a bowl?” Sophia asked. She wasn’t in a bad mood…right now.

“Cause it’d be more work?”

She rolled her eyes and winced as the baby moved. She then puked up what little had actually stayed down into the bucket. She groaned.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I just puked my guts up and you’re asking me that?” She snapped.

I frowned. “Sorry…This whole pregnancy is screwed up. You’re supposed to be like five or something weeks and instead you’re like seven months. You’re supposed to have cravings and shit, instead you barely eat.” I shook my head and plopped onto the floor. I huffed air at my bangs.

Sophia sighed and snuggled into the blanket. She fell asleep quickly. Edward. Get everyone up to Carlisle’s office. We’re having a meeting. I sent him the wordless message and zoomed to Carlisle’s office.

Soon everyone was in there as well. “Alrighty. We need a solution to the eating problem and we need to get a better time of when the baby’s coming,” I announced. “Soph’s lacking nutrients. I can see that. She’s only going to get worst unless we figure this out.”

Carlisle nodded. “Yes. Well, I don’t know what Sophia needs to eat. We’ve given her all types of food and nothing is working…”

I sighed and sat down. This is a problem…

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I concentrated on Bella. She was looking at me from her seat on Edward’s lap. Edward was glaring.

“You’re breaking my concentration, Edward,” I hissed.

His glare intensified. I sighed and plopped on the ground. “She’s a shield, Tess. What were you expecting? That you could take her power?”

I grinned and hopped up. “Great idea!” I focused on her again and felt something weird. Edward gasped. “Did I do it?” I asked.

He nodded and stared at Bella. “I can hear you,” He murmured in shock.

I focused on Bella once again and gave her gift back. Edward looked at me and I grinned. “It worked!”

He glared again. Bella smiled a small smile at me.

I grinned and happy danced. “Alright, girls, what do you want for dinner?” Esme asked.

“Pizza!” I shouted grinning.

“Not like I’m gonna keep anything down,” Sophia muttered.

“Pizza’s fine with me,” Bella said. “Here I’ll help you.”

Esme smiled as Bella and her walked into the kitchen. I plopped down by Sophia and rubbed her tummy. “You need to let your mommy eat, baby. She needs food.”

The baby moved a little and I smiled.

“Yea, let your mommy eat food.”

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when a new smell came. It smelled…sweet. “What’s that smell?” Sophia asked.

“You smell it too? It smells sweet…” I said.

Emmett and Jasper were suddenly down here. “Who cut themselves?” Emmett asked.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Blood…” He said.

“Is that the sweet smell?”

He chuckled with a nod. Sophia walked into the kitchen and I appeared behind her along with Emmett and Jasper.

Edward appeared in front of her. “…This makes so much more sense,” He muttered.

“What does?” Jasper asked.

“Why she can’t eat. Take her back in the living room.” He disappeared while Jasper carried her into the living room.

I looked at Bella and Esme to see Bella now had a bandage around her finger. “What happened?” I asked.

“I cut my finger on the can,” She answered looking at the tomato paste can.

I laughed. “I wonder if your clumsiness is a gift.” Emmett and I went back into the living room as Edward came downstairs. He handed Sophia a cup. She looked at it strangely.

“What are you doing, Edward?” Jasper hissed.

“Did you see that she smelt Bella’s blood? I believe it’s what she needs. The fetus is slowly taking her blood and making Soph respond to human food as we would. This will help.”

Jasper frowned. Sophia was looking at the cup still, unaware of Edward’s and Jasper’s conversation. Jasper kneeled in front of her. “Soph, Edward thinks he knows what the baby needs…”

She looked at him. “What?”

“…He thinks the baby needs blood…”

“So, he thinks you drinking blood will help. That’s what’s in the cup,” I said smiling.

She looked at the cup with wide eyes. “I…I need to drink blood?” She asked.

“You can choose. We can find another way to help,” Jasper said.

I rolled my eyes. I sat by her on the couch. “Soph, I don’t know if Eddie’s right or not, but think about the baby. You wanna help it and stay alive right?” I asked.

She just kept looking at the cup. It’d be nice if I could read her mind…hey! “Don’t, Tessa,” Edward growled.

I glared at him. “Assface.”

Emmett laughed. “She called you an assface.”

I grinned. I looked back at Sophia, who sighed and closed her eyes tightly before gulping a sip of blood. She then proceeded to gulp the rest of it down. She lowered the cup and licked her lips. She looked at us and blushed. She looked much better already!

Jasper smiled at her and took the cup. He gave it to Edward and caressed her cheek. “Holy monkey balls. You like chugged that,” I pointed out.

She looked away in embarrassment. “Go away, Tess,” Jasper commanded. He took Sophia’s head in his hands. “You’re looking better already,” He told her.

She nodded. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. “You go, girly.” I hopped off the couch. “I’m going to take a nap. I’m tired.” I gave Sophia a hug. “Don’t have the baby yet.”

She snorted. “Top of my to do list. Make sure I don’t have the baby while you sleep.”

I grinned. “Yay!” I gave Emmett a kiss. “I love you,” I told him.

“I love you too.” He kissed me again. I smiled and skipped up the stairs to Emmett’s room. I got under the blankets and fell asleep easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! :D You're reading the sequel to Forever Sing To Me!!! :D aren't you excited?? you should be. Lots of stuff will be happening! :D muhahaha :D