‹ Prequel: Forever Sing to Me
Status: ACTIVE :D

Together We Found Them

Permenant PMS

-Sophia's POV-
I dragged Jasper and Seth out to an open field, where their screams wouldn't be heard by too many people.

"So let me get this straight. You two decided to take my daughter, my half vampire daughter, onto the wolf reservation. Are you fucking insane?" I was pissed, and they could tell, though Jasper had a slightly curious look on his face.

"Look, I just wanted to take her there so I knew she was safe while Jasper was out saving your ass from the Volturi!" Seth yelled back, and a growl errupted from my throat.

"Well I'm sorry that I was trying to save my best friend and that I was taken over by crazy ass vampires! God, I don't even know why you're here! You and your fucking wolves always get in the way of everything!"

"Wait!" Jasper yelled, and I turned to him slowly, angry with him for interrupting my yelling. "Haven't you noticed that there's been a few hikers walking around this area for the past few minutes?"

I smelled the air again, noticing the blood scent. "Oh, yeah there are. Anyway-"

"No, don't you understand? I think the power of your bloodlust was moved to your... newborn temper. That's why you're blowing up at us. You can control yourself because the lust for blood was moved to your anger. It'll probably be over after you finish being a newborn."

I thought over this for a moment. "That makes sense. Now, back to what I was saying. Stay. Away. From my daughter! You can see her all you want, but if I ever hear about you taking her to the Reservation again, I won't hesitate to kill you."

Seth kind of just stood there, not wanting me to cut off my daughter completely from him. I turned to Jasper. "And you! How the hell could you just let him take her? You know how I feel about wolves!"

"Soph, look, I know, but they have been allied with us, and-"

"I don't care! Edward doesn't even like Bella going without someone with her! And you were just gonna let our two month old daughter go by herself? No," I stopped. "Don't answer that. Just... no."

I ran back to the house, silent sobs escaping my lips. I ran straight up to the guest room, barricading the doors and windows.

I felt like I was permenantly PMSing. I didn't think I could handle ten more months of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahh XD

Well, here ya go XXD