‹ Prequel: Forever Sing to Me
Status: ACTIVE :D

Together We Found Them

Too Much Drama

-Sophia’s POV-

I looked at my family. I didn’t know what to do. Give my baby so her so called ‘soul mate’ or take her to the Volturi? I immediately knew.

“I swear to God, if she gets hurt, I won’t kill you, but you’ll sure wish that you were dead.” I handed him Christian, and his scared expression immediately lightened.

Seth was a sweet kid, but I wasn’t going to take any bullshit now that I had a daughter. I thought these types of things were only supposed to happen when she turned sixteen and hot?

Leaving the house, I coughed again, a fresher wolf stench in the air. “Were there more wolves here?” I questioned, and Tess, Josh, and Em looked guilty.

“Nooo…” Tess said, as if I was supposed to buy it.

I decided just to get the answer when I returned, preparing for the fight that none of us were ready for.

We reached the field and now we waited for the ‘slow motion, wind in the cape’ thing. Jasper stayed right by my side, attempting to calm me, but it didn’t work too well, as he was still kind of mad and a bit nervous.

Josh cleared his throat, and we all looked over to see them, though with more figures following this time. I bit my lip, studying them. We could take them, right?

They stopped, again, feet away so they were no where near us. They all flipped off their hoods at the same time, and I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes.

“Ah, Carlisle. My old friend.” Tess and I looked at Carlisle, but he just nodded at Aro. “I’m quite sorry that we must meet like this.”

No one answered, and I got a second to study the new people in front of me. Aro was… quite scary, to say the least. He had long, dark hair and was kind of rapist looking.

The other two were Caius and Marcus. Caius reminded me a bit of Lucious Malfoy from Harry Potter, but it could’ve just been me. Marcus looked like he totally didn’t want to be here, and I totally felt that.

“Well, I guess we should discuss what we came here for, though I see one of those issues has been lifted.” His eyes rested on me, but I didn’t flinch. “You must be Sophia.”

“That would be me,” I said, and his red eyes glowed with glee at Tess and I.

“I heard that you two have two quite special gifts,” he told us, and we exchanged looks. I could see Tessa’s smirk already.

“You heard right. Want a demonstration?” Tess asked, and I knew she was itching to show Jane’s power.

“Actually,” Aro sighed, “that’s what we are here to talk to you about. Theft of power, and Ms. Sophia’s… child.”

“The child poses no threat. She and Tessa are much alike and-”

“We do not know if these could be like the immortal children, and how dangerous this child could become.”

“Well, if she becomes a danger, we’ll let you know,” Edward promised, and Aro’s gaze only glanced over to him, then returned to me.

“Well, we may discuss this later, but right now, we must discuss Jane’s power.” Tessa stifled a laugh. Jane glared daggers at her. Aro just continued.

“Tessa, we believe you have the power to give powers, also. We shall leave this matter in peace if you just give her power back.” Tess was about to protest when Josh interrupted.

“Soph, what if you could? You could give Jane a copy, so she would still have her power, and you would as well.” I nodded, now concentrating.

It was simple, really, but it seemed Jane wasn’t too happy about getting a copy. Guess she’d just have to live.

Jane tested it on a Volturi guard member, and it worked fine, so she was satisfied for the time being. Then back to my baby girl.

I was having a hard time keeping my cool, and I knew Jasper was as well, because he hadn’t said a word, though he was a quiet person.

“Look, she isn’t a danger, and we will make sure that she stays-”

“We cannot take the chance!” Caius suddenly exclaimed, and I raised my eyes at the man. Damn.

“Well, I shall see what these two know of her so far,” Aro told him, gesturing to us. He held out his hand, gesturing for Tessa and I to step towards him.

There was a girl near him who stepped closer, but he held up his other hand to her, and she stood down. Whipped, much?

I touched his hand first, and I couldn’t really tell what was going on, but he dropped his hand after a minute or so.

Tessa stepped up next and reluctantly touched it. He read her mind as well, and she stepped away, Aro looking a little surprised.

“Did you-”

“She doesn’t know that she has. Sophie, will you-”

“On it,” I said, and I transferred it back to Aro.

He smiled lightly, seemingly getting an idea. “Caius, Marcus?”

They talked quietly, so quietly that even my new, highly trained ears couldn’t hear them whispering.

Edward could hear them, though, by reading their minds, and he looked a bit amused, though he knew his answer to their question already.

When they turned out, Edward immediately told them, “We are not interested. I believe I’m speaking for them also. But I do not believe that they would chose to join either, especially since they just started a family.”

Aro looked quite amused with the response, but he just replied, “As you wish. We shall return in a few months to check on the child and see about her threat to our society.”

They turned and left, and I gritted my teeth, promising myself not to go and attack. I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

“Well that was interesting,” Emmett said, and we all silently agreed, going back to the house.

When we came back, Seth reluctantly gave me back Christian, and I gave him a tight smile, trying to be… polite?

I suddenly saw a flash of a person covered in blood, and I suddenly realized that it was me. I blinked, and suddenly, the scene changed. I was walking towards her, my beautiful vampire form stunning her.

The scene changed once more, and it showed her playing with Seth, who looked like he was having the time of his life.

“Was that-”

“Yep,” Edward answered. “That would be his power.”

“Cool!” Tess yelled as she touched my daughter.

“You can see anything anyone has ever thought or seen by just the touch of their skin. Of course, you can chose not to as you touch them, but I figure that curiosity will get the best of you.”

I glanced at Jasper from the corner of my eye, thinking about it, but I could see him give me the ‘Don’t even think about it’ look.

I was totally thinking about it, but not like he’d know, right? I laughed silently, and he knew what I was thinking, but ignored it.

Having Christian with me was amazing, but I was mostly worried about what Aro said. A few months.

I pulled my daughter closer to my chest, and I ran my fingers through her beautiful golden locks. What have we gotten ourselves into???
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to our commenters:
XnotXyourXrobotX
secrets-that-die
ohhnoosui
forever_never_ends

:D Thanks you guys!! :D and to our 77 readers and 37 subscribers!!!