‹ Prequel: Forever Sing to Me
Status: ACTIVE :D

Together We Found Them

Well Damn

-Sophia's POV-
After Emmett's second little tree punching moment, I took a deep breath, clearing my head to figure out a fast plan.

"Okay, Alice, Josh, and Esme, you go down the far left path. Carlisle, Edward, you two go down the middle path. Jasper, Emmett, and I will take the far right."

Everyone just stared at me in shock. "That's right, I can take charge. Now let's MOVE!" They looked at me before going to their paths they were assigned. I turned and ran down the path I gave myself making sure to keep a close eye on Emmettt.

Jasper was in front, Emmett right behind, but I hung back, making sure to catch everything moving around me.

Suddenly, a quick flash crossed my vision, and I paused. I turned to the woods where I saw it, and the guys stopped, sensing my unease.

"Wh-" I put up a finger to quiet Emmett, as I wasn't positive that the thing/person knew that I knew he was following us.

I walked slowly into the woods, my footsteps careful and slow. I shut my eyes, listening to the sounds around me. Emmett and Jasper had stopped completely, frozen as statues.

Then, an irregular sound. A fast heartbeat. Very quick. And that smell. I heard something run towards me, and my hand shot out, knocking the werewolf to the ground.

I grabbed him by the neck, picking the boy up. "Nice try. Now, you wanna tell me what you're doing here?"

The boy didn't talk, just growled as the tried to transform. I wrapped my arms around his body. "You transform, I break your ribs." He stopped struggling.

I smirked. "Good, so we understand each other. Now, you're gonna tell me what we want to know, or I'll snap your neck." I wrapped my other arm around his neck.

"W-what? T-t-that's it?" I bit my lip as I tried to stop smirking. I tigtened my grip around his neck and ribs.

"Well, do you want to see what else'll happen if you don't give us any answers?" Emmett asked, stepping forward, looking god-damn scary. Just saying.

The boy-who looked to be about twenty- cowered back into my arms, and I stiffled a laugh. Time to start the questioning.

"Alright. Why were you following us?" He snorted.

"Like I'd tell you." I tighened my grip. "Okay! Okay! Ben told me-"

"Ben?" I asked, and I remembered that he was a wolf now. God damn!

"Ben. He wanted me to follow whoever came down the path to Tess and take them back to the warehouse. He'll be happy to find out that it's you."

I scoffed. "Of course he would," I mumbled, then thought for a moment. "Wait, so you know where Tess is?"

I knew he was shocked- he had said too much. He stuttered for an answer, and Jasper decided to play good cop.

"Look, we won't hurt you if you only tell us what we want to know. Now, what do you know about Tessa?"

He sighed. "She's in a warehouse about five miles away. Want me to take you there?"

We exchanged looks, not sure if we should trust him. "I promise I'll take you there without ambush or running or whatever."

I sighed. "Sure, why not. But just so we're clear, you will die if you yell, scream, try to run, run us into an ambush, or give us completely wrong directions."

He nodded, and I let him go, and he led us. I ran close to Emmett, just to make sure that he wouldn't go all ape-shit on the wolf that was actually leading us to Tess.

Finally, the boy stopped. It was a huge warehouse thing in the middle of no where. Awesome.

I could hear faint talking inside, but it must've been super sound proof. "Okay, now go!" I told the wolf, and he ran so fast, I almost couldn't make him out.

Emmett growled, about to burst into the warehouse, but I quickly stopped him. "Don't you think we should, you know, get the rest of the family here?" I questioned, but he burst in.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Please go after him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid," I asked Jazz, and he ran straight in.

I quickly sent a text to them all, telling them where we were, and ran right in.

The first thing I noticed was how dark it'd be to a human. I felt like I had night vision, as I could see every little detail of the room, and the first thing I noticed was Tess chained up.

I ran straight over, Tess giving me a light smile. I tugged lightly on the chain, which broke out of the wall easily, and I took them off Tessa's wrists.

"Lucky bitch," she mumbled, and I chuckled before feeling two hot hands on my shoulders turn me around.

Ben smirked in my face. "Well, babe, you've changed a bit."

I smiled sweetly, though very fake. "Well, you're still an ass, so it doesn't look like you've changed much."

I got an awesome punch straight to his nose, and he staggered back, blood dripping from his nose, though as soon as he pushed it back into place, it stopped.

"Damnit! You little bitch!" I was now up against a wall, his arms trapping me. Though I heard a click, and he pushed me into another part of the wall, though this time I fell through. A doorway. Oh.

He shut the door, and someone immediately came up, pounding on it. Ben chuckled. "Well, I guess I'll just finish what I started."

Well I'm in some deep shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahaha what shall happen next?