The Last Fight

Bailey Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester family and she is the only girl as well, which isn't always the most easiest thing. Bailey is a few years younger than her big brother Sam and neither of them knew their mother Mary, a demon killed Mary when Sam was just 6 months old. Mary had a hard time to get pregnant so a friend offered to be a surrogate mother for Mary and John, but they had to agree then and there so they of course said yes and John kept trying after Mary was gone.

Bailey grew up with her father and two older brothers who protected her from anything that they could, John didn't teach her how to fight until she was 15 and Bailey had to beg him for months to train her. Once John told Bailey about what was out there she wanted to help her family, so John made her read and memorize every single book out there that was about the supernatural beings.

Life hasn't always been nice to Bailey, first her mother was taken from her and then her father was taken, and now her big brother Dean was taken from her. How will things be when Dean is pulled out of Hell by an Angel? Bailey didn't even know Angel's existed because there was hardly nothing written about them.

Banner made by: HanaLett

Disclaimer: I do not own Supernatural or the characters from the show, I don't own the Supernatural plot or story line.