The Last Fight

Dean's Back From Hell

“Finally our shift is over and we can go get some sleep, well a shower for you is needed first but then it’s bed for both of us” Bristol said to me with a smile as we walked through the empty and dark parking lot; we both worked at a local bar in Topeka where we’ve been living for 4 months now and although we didn’t like it here it was close to home.

“Wow thanks Bristol, I now know exactly how much you love me and just what you think about me” I said rolling my eyes at her as we made our way through the gravel parking lot that could have been lit better; Bristol was a waitress at the bar while I was one of the cooks so of course I needed a sleep before I went to bed.

We had nearly reached our car that I ‘borrowed’ from a car yard when Sam pushed us away; I suddenly stopped and handed my handbag to Bristol before I turned around giving Bristol a little shove behind me. Who I saw in front of me broke my heart and froze me for a second; there standing in front of me was Dean but it couldn’t be my Dean, I watched the Hellhounds rip him apart like he was a toy to them.

I saw Sam and Bobby standing behind Dean which just confused me even more and I was still angry with Sam so I hardly looked at him; within a second I had regained my composure and took a swing at Dean but he easily dodged it and our fight begun. I wasn’t sure what I was fighting because it could have been anything; but the way he fought me back was like how Dean taught me and that scared me, Dean and I fought the exact same way which is way this fight was going nowhere because we knew what the other would do next.

“Bailey sweetheart stop, I know you’re confused but trust us when we tell you that he really is Dean” Bobby told me as he and Sam moved over to stand with Bristol so she was protected; I knew Bobby would never lie to me but Dean being himself was impossible, I saw him die right in front of me and I’ve been having nightmares ever since.

“Bailey Mary Winchester, stop fighting me. I swear it’s me” Dean told me using his firm big brother voice that he only used on me when I was in trouble or to get his message across; but using my full name with the voice was something that I couldn’t ignore and I stopped fighting him in an instant, which wasn’t good if it wasn’t my Dean because I could be dead in a second.

“Tell me something that only Dean would know, something that Sam wouldn’t even know” I told him as I looked into his familiar brown eyes; everything inside of me wanted him to be my big brother but it was Dean himself that taught me to always be 100% sure before I let my guard down.

“When you were seven someone pulled the head off of your favourite doll, you never knew who it was and thought it was a kid from school you were at. It wasn’t a kid from school princess, it was me but it was an accident I promise you that” Dean told me has his voice and body softened as he looked at me like I was a little girl again; I stared at him in shock as realisation hit me like a brick wall, this was my Dean.

“Dean, you’re actually…” I trailed off as I let my guard down knowing that it was actually him standing in front of me; I went to put the knife that I had been slowly pulling out of my jeans pocket back in as I wasn’t going to stab my brother but I didn’t really get the chance too.

I felt someone gently place two fingers on my shoulder from behind me and before I could turn around to see who it was; my eyes had forced themselves to close as I felt my body black out causing my body to fall forward into Dean’s waiting arms. He of course lifted me up gently and held me in his strong arms as I rested my head on his shoulder; before I completely blacked out I heard Dean snapping at someone and then that someone told my brother very calmly, that I ‘had a knife’.

1 Hour Later

“You really think Bail is going to care that he’s on our side? Not at first she won’t and we all know this, she’s going to be pissed that he make her black out or whatever he did to her and she’s going to try to hit him” I heard Bristol’s voice from someone in the room as I slowly started to wake up; I was laying on a bed with stir sheets so I instantly knew we were in a hotel room.

“That’s why we’ll explain to Bailey what happened as soon as she wakes up, he just thought that she was going to hurt Dean. It was just a misunderstanding” I heard Sam tell Bristol which was a bad idea on his part; she was just as hurt and angry with him as I was but I was starting to think she was hurt more because I knew she had feelings for him, even though she denies it all the time.

“I wasn’t talking to you Sam, and this is for pushing Bailey and I away” Bristol snapped at him which was very unlike her and that’s when I heard the slap; Bristol actually slapped Sam which he did deserve but it was so unlike her, he must have hurt her more than I first thought but at the same time I was proud of her.

“Quiet you two, you can fight later on. I think Bail’s waking up” I heard Dean say as his voice got closer to me which meant he was obviously walking over to me; a soft sigh past through my slightly parted lips as my eyes slowly opened and focused on Dean, Bobby, Sam and Bristol standing beside the bed.

“Where is he? I’m going to teach him a lesson, that son of a…” I trailed off as I pushed myself into a sitting position which was a little difficult as Dean had tucked the bed sheets around me securely; I would have gotten out of bed but Dean placed his hand on my shoulder and I instantly forgot about how angry I was.

“Language Baily, man I’m gone for a few months and she starts talking like me. I’ll explain everything later princess, just come give me a hug” Dean said cutting me off before I could swear in front of him, Sam and Bobby; Bristol and I never swore in front of them but we sometimes did when it was just the two of us and no one could hear.

I kicked the covers off of my body so I could kneel on the bed in front of Dean; I wrapped my arms around his neck and held onto him as tightly as I could while I rested my head on his shoulder. He picked me up in his strong arms and held me against him; he pulled me off the bed and let my feet gently touch the floor as he kept me in his arms. I squeezed my eyes closed so the tears wouldn’t escape from my eyes; I’ve missed him so much and I was more than happy that he was back but I was still shocked that he was in fact back.

Once a little family reunion was over and I had slapped Sam for pushing us away and I slapped Dean for leaving us all; we got straight into talking about how Dean had come back from Hell which is what I wanted to know, and thankfully no unwanted visitors stopped by seeing as I was still a little bit angry with the guy who made me black out.

“An Angel pulled you out of Hell? Are you sure it wasn’t a demon or maybe it was something else, no one has ever seen or talked about Angels before Dean” I said frowning a little in confusion as Dean explained to Bristol and I want happened; I guess it could be true after all there are demons and other monsters so why couldn’t Angels exist as well.

“Trust me Bails I was just as confused as you are but it’s true, the guy who made you black out is an Angel called Castiel. He said God has some work for me to do” Dean told us as we sat in the hotel room on the two beds; I knew that I could trust Dean and what he said but I couldn’t help but feel unsure about this Castiel guy.

“God has work for you? What kind of work Dean?” Bristol asked my big brother as he sat beside me on one bed with Bobby on my other side; the three of us faced Sam and Dean who sat opposite us. I looked at Dean and saw the unsure and worried look he had in his eyes; whenever Dean was worried that it was for a very good reason because he never shows that he’s worried, especially never in front of me.

“I have no clue Bristol” Dean told us softly as his brown eyes locked onto mine and I could feel myself start to get more worried about him; what if God made him do something that would hurt him or if God’s work took him away from me again?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment And Tell Me What You Think Of My New Story, Feedback Is Always Welcome And Sorry If There Are Any Spelling Mistakes.

Bailey's Outfit