The Last Fight

And Then There Were Two

“Hello? Castiel? Uh we’re at St. Martin’s hospital, why?” Sam said into his phone while Bristol and I were preoccupied with looking at the x-ray of Dean’s ribcage; all of his bones were covered in angelic symbols which of course stunned the doctors and nurses here.

“Cell phone Cas, really?” Dean asked once we saw Castiel walking down the hall a second after Sam hung up his phone; he has never ever had to do that with us because he always knew where we were and never had to actually call to ask us.

“Yes, you’re hidden from angels now, all angels. I won’t be able to simply…” Castiel told us until he was interrupted by Bobby who was sitting in his hospital room; he was sitting in his wheelchair after the doctors weren’t able to help him which just broke my heart because I knew not being able to walk will take away his livelihood.

“Enough foreplay, get over here and lay your damn hands on. Get healing, now!” Bobby snapped suddenly at Castiel causing us all to walk into his room; we had been standing out in the hallway because Bobby wasn’t talking to any of us which I could understand because I would have been the same.

“I can’t. I’m cut off from Heaven, much of Heaven’s power. Certain things I can do and certain things I can’t, I’m sorry” Castiel explained which shocked us all but it made sense; I just didn’t know Heaven could cut off angel’s powers like that.

“You’re telling me you lost your mojo just in time to get me stuck in this trap for the rest of my life? Shove it up your ass” Bobby said coldly as he turned around in the wheelchair and continued to stare out the window like he’s been doing since we got here; I let a soft sigh escape my parted lips as I looked over at Bobby, I blinked my eyes so the tears didn’t fall down my cheeks.

“I don’t have much time, we need to talk. Your plan to kill Lucifer, it’s foolish and it can’t be done. But I believe I have the solution, there is someone besides Michael strong enough to take on Lucifer and strong enough to stop the apocalypse” Castiel told us as he turned from Bobby to look at the four of us; a frown formed in between my eyebrows because he hadn’t told us this before.

“And who’s that?” Bristol asked as Dean closed the door so no one could overhear us which would not end well; I looked at Castiel making our eyes lock together as he was already looking at me and I couldn’t help but see the apology in his eyes.

“The one who resurrected me and put you on that airplane, the one who began everything. God, I’m going to find God” Castiel told us making us all gape at him in shock; if he had to actually go looking for God then that meant he wasn’t in Heaven, if he wasn’t in Heaven then where the hell was he?

“God? Are you serious Cas? If there was a God then what has he been doing? He is either dead or he doesn’t give a rat’s ass about any of us” Dean said causing Castiel to look beside me at my oldest brother; I bit down on my bottom lip as I missed his eyes on me but I knew if he kept looking at me than my brother’s would start to question him.

“Enough, this is not a theological issue. It’s strategic. With God’s help, we can win. I’ve killed two angels this week, my brothers. I’m hunted, I rebelled and I did it, all of it, for you. And you failed, you and your family destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing, so keep your opinions to yourself Dean” Castiel said firmly causing Dean to look away while I looked down; it was like a slap in the face when he said we destroyed the world.

“You didn’t drop in just to tear us a new hole, what is it that you want?” Bobby cut in before Castiel could tear us down even more but I couldn’t blame him; we have destroyed the world and he was trying to help us.

“I did come for something, an amulet. A very rare and very powerful amulet. It burns hot in God’s presence, it’ll help me find Him” Castiel told us causing as all to look at him confusion; none of us had anything like that well not that we knew of anyway.

“An amulet? Well I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’ve got nothing like that” Bobby said as I looked around at my family still seeing the confusion on their faces; it would be easier for all of us if Castiel just told us what he was looking for straight.

“I know you don’t. May I borrow it?” Castiel asked me as he looked at me and then down to the amulet around my neck; I look down at my necklace as well and then back up to Castiel already knowing what my answer would be.

“No” I tell him immediately and I couldn’t care less if he didn’t like it because my Dad gave me this necklace and I’ve never taken it off; I felt Dean’s hand on my back in between my shoulder blades as a way to comfort me.

“Bailey, give it to me” Castiel said firmly to me and it was a tone that he has never used with me; I leaned back away from him a little and gaped at him speechless for a moment before I slowly reached up and unclasped my necklace.

“Don’t lose it, please” I told him quietly as I placed my necklace in Castiel’s open waiting hand and I instantly felt naked without it; Castiel told us that he would be in touch before he disappeared and Dean pulled me into his arms, holding me tightly to him.

Later On

The four of us were sitting on the side of the road at a picnic table after having just got War’s ring; it was a pain in the ass to get but we stuck it through and figured out that War was making a small town think everyone was a demon.

“Guys, listen. I know you don’t trust me and just now I realised that I don’t trust me either. From the minute I saw that blood, it’s the only thought in my head and I tell myself that it’s for the right reasons. But I think I just miss the feeling and I know how messed up that sounds, which means I know how messed up I am. I’m in no shape to be hunting, I need to step back because I’m dangerous” Sam told us in his serious voice causing tears to well up in my eyes and roll down my cheeks; I didn’t want him to go anywhere but I knew that this is what he wanted.

“Well I think you’re right, maybe it’s best we just go our separate ways. The truth is I spend more time worrying about you, then about doing the job right. I just can’t afford that, you know? Not now” Dean admitted which shocked us all even more because we all thought he would fight Sam on this; it took everything in me not to fight for Sam to stay and I didn’t want to admit it but maybe my brothers were right this time.

“What? You can’t just let him go Dean, he’s your brother and we all need him here. I can’t believe this, I am not going to sit back and watch Sam walk away. I’m going with him” Bristol said was her position beside Sam and that wasn’t shocking because they were an official couple now; so when one went somewhere the other would follow, so Sam knew better to make her stay with Dean and someone had to look after him.

“Take care of each other, I love you Dean and I love you too Bailey” Sam said as he stood up with Bristol and walked away a bit before glancing back at us; his face softened when he saw the tears falling down my cheeks because I was losing my best friend and my big brother.

“We love you too Sammy, we love you Bristol. Please look after each other and if you need anything then just call” I told them trying to keep my voice from cracking as I wiped my tears away with my hands; I watched as Sam and Bristol got their bags out of the Impala before they headed over to a man with a pickup truck, Sam asked him for a ride and a few seconds later they drove away.

Dean stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist which caused me to stand up with him; he lead me over to the Impala as he wiped my tears away and helped me into the car before he got in and drove us to a hotel close by, he would always make me stare with him but tonight he got us two rooms so we could give each other some space.

I took a hot and long shower before I got dressed again and walked into my room; I looked up and found Castiel sitting on my bed waiting for me. “Please Cas, I don’t want to talk about anything. Not Sam and Bristol or my necklace, nothing please” I said softly to him as I really wasn’t in the mood for talking.

“I understand that Bailey” Castiel told me as he reached over and took my hand in his before he gently pulled me over to him; I was very confused when he let me stand in between his legs because he’s never done anything like this before, all we’ve ever done is kiss and that’s it.

“Cas what are…” I trailed off before Castiel placed his hand on the back of my neck and slowly pulled me down closer to him; I closed my eyes as his warm soft lips pressed onto mine and I of course kissed him back instantly, a shiver ran down my spine from our kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck and straddled his lap.

“I’ve seen what humans do with each other Bailey, I can tell it makes them happy. I want to make you happy Bailey” Castiel told me as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist as I looked at him in shock; having Castiel want to have sex with me was the last thing that I thought he would want because after all he’s not meant to feel things, this will make him feel.

I could even say anything back to him because I honestly couldn’t; I didn’t know what I could say to that so I just didn’t as I ran my hand through his dark messy hair and kissed him again but this time I put all the passion and love that I felt for him. I wanted this to happen so much so I wouldn’t refuse him if he wanted to try this with me; I broke our kiss when he ran his hands up my back and pulled my shirt off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Sorry for taking so long to update, comments would be very welcome!