The Last Fight

Supernatural Convention

“Dean can’t you slow down a little bit? I really don’t want to die today” I told my oldest brother as he sped along the street before turning down a road which has a sign beside it reading ‘Welcome To The Pineview Hotel’; I relaxed once he parked his car and we were all quick to climb out so we could find Chuck as soon as possible.

“Chuck! There you are, what’s going on?” Sam asked him as he was pacing outside the hotel but when he saw us confusion flooded his face; I stood beside Bristol as the four of us stood in front of Chuck.

“Um nothing much, what are you guys doing here?” Chuck asked us as he looked back at us so I reminded him of the text he sent to Sam; saying to come to this address because it was a life or death situation but Chuck assured us that he didn’t.

“Sam? You made it!” We all turned around when we heard a female voice sound from behind us and we saw Becky standing on the stairs; I smiled when I heard a soft laugh come from Bristol who still thought Becky being obsessed with Sam was hilarious.

“Oh uh, Becky, right?” Sam said causing Becky to run over to us with a wide smile on her lips while Sam looked over to Bristol with a pleading look on his face; she just smiled and gave him a wink as she enjoyed watching her boyfriend get out of this.

“Oh you remembered. You’ve been thinking about me… it’s okay, I can’t get you out of my head either. I borrowed Chuck’s phone because you’ll want to see this” Becky said to my brother sweetly before a man holding a clipboard called Chuck inside; I looked at Bristol and Dean before we walked into the hotel while Chuck apologized to us.

The four of us freeze when we see people inside the hotel and my jaw even drops a little as I look around at everyone; there’s somebody dressed as a scarecrow with a plastic hook, a girl with blood coming out of her eyes is talking to a man dressed as a clown. There’s drinking mugs on a table with pictures of the Impala and ‘Route 666’ on them, a man with black eyes handing out Supernatural books, two men dressed as Bobby and Ash talking. But what shocked us even more was the fact that there were people dressed up as us.

“It’s a Supernatural convention, the first ever” Becky explained to us as I stared around the room and even found a man with Azazel’s yellow eyes just a little ways away from us; my eyes widen slightly as a girl dressed like me walks past us.

We walk over to Chuck after everyone got told the schedule for the day and it wasn’t hard to see how pissed off Dean was. “In case you haven’t noticed, our plates are kind of full okay? Finding the Colt? Hunting the Devil? We don’t have time for this crap!” Dean snapped at Chuck who was quick to remind us that he didn’t call us.

“He means the books, Chuck. The deal is off, okay? No more books. Our lives are not for public consumption” I told him as I placed my hand on Dean’s arm to hold him back from doing anything stupid; we were all sick and tired of our lives being written into books for people read.

“No guys! Wait!” Chuck called after us because we heard a scream from somewhere in the hotel and we all ran towards the sound; we run up a set of stairs only to stop when we come upon a woman wearing a maid’s uniform.

“Are you okay? What happened?” Bristol asked her softly as she and I walked closer to the young girl who was around our age; she looked at us before telling us that she was okay and that she just saw a ghost.

“A ghost? Ma’am, could you tell us what it looked like?” A raspy voice sounded from behind us and two men that I saw downstairs dressed up as my brothers were now standing behind us; behind those two men a bunch more ran up the stairs and they were all dressed up as us, as soon as the maid started talking a story we knew it was part of the game.

Later On

“Okay, so that was a guy with the County Historical Society. Not only did Leticia Gore butcher four boys, but one of them was her own son. According to the police at the time, she scalped the poor kid” Sam told us as he took a seat beside Bristol while putting his phone in his pocket before entwining his fingers with her’s; I glanced at their hands knowing I would never have that because I’d fallen for an fucking Angel.

“Oh that’s it, I’m going to deep fry this bitch extra crispy” Dean said with a slight frown to his eyebrows as he sat beside me on the couch; Sam told us that the historical society guy doesn’t know where she’s buried but I was busy watching two guys pretending to be my brothers, they were the ones from before.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to the two men before I felt the map that ‘Sam’ was holding; I saw that there was the orphanage, a carriage house and also a cemetery that was out in the back yard.

“It’s real, a century old at least. And he’s right, there is a cemetery on the grounds” I said to Bristol and my brothers as they were very quick to follow me; I rolled my eyes when Dean started arguing with ‘Dean’ but we finally came to the agreement of working together as long as the pretend Dean and Sam get the Sizzler gift card.

Outside in the cemetery, Bristol finds the four boys’ graves while I find Leticia’s; I look up only to see the pretend Sam and Dean to be looking around for the bones causing me to shake my head, they are in for a very rude shock.

“Wait, hold on. Are you guys serious? We’re not really digging up graves you guys, we’re just playing the game” ‘Sam’ said to us in shock as he and ‘Dean’ watched while Sam pulled a shovel from his bag; Bristol and I watch us my brother’s dig up the grave causing Dean to hit the coffin and as soon as he lifts the coffin lid the wind starts to pick up.

The ghost of Leticia Gore is standing right beside Sam as she hits him in the face causing him to fall to the ground; Bristol runs over to Sam while I run over to Leticia but she easily grabs me and throws me to the ground, the two normal guys start to run as Dean pours salt on the bones before finally setting the bones on fire causing Leticia to disappear with a scream.

We head back inside and head for the doors but they won’t open so Dean pushes harder and even tries the locks but nothing happens; Dean walks around trying to open all the windows while Sam went to try all the other doors that led outside.

“You’ve got to be fricking kidding me! Every exit’s locked right, almost like something’s keeping us in” I said once my brothers walked back to Bristol and I which wasn’t a good thing because it means we got something wrong; everything should be fine now with the hotel unless the boys had something to do with the haunting and not Ms Gore.

Sam ran into the room where Chuck was talking to the crowd to tell him to keep everyone in that room while Dean ushered the hotel manager and other staff into the same room; Bristol held a bag of salt behind her back so none of the ghosts could get into the room.

“Okay so good news, I got much more to tell you. I guess. It’s awesome” Chuck said as he turned back to the audience as took his seat again; I kind of felt sorry for him because he wasn’t good in front of a crowd but that’s what he gets for publishing books on our lives.

“I have a question. Can you tell us more about this Cas guy please, I mean he kind of disappeared after he and Bailey slept together. Will he come back to be with Bailey?” A girl who was dressed like me asked just as Dean closed the door and Bristol lined the door with salt; I instantly froze knowing my brothers heard the question loud and clear.

“We’ll talk about this later Bailey” Sam scolded me but what hurt me more was the disappointment in his eyes when he looked at me; but that’s not what caused my eyes to tear up because at least Sam looked at me, Dean didn’t as he walked away from me which is something he’s never ever done before.

“Go with him Sam, I’ll stay here with Bailey. Go do what you have to, we’ll stay here in a circle of salt” Bristol told my brother as she leaned up to give him a soft kiss before he walked after Dean; I took a seat on the floor as Bristol poured a line of salt around us before taking a seat on the floor beside me.

“Dean hates me now, he hates Castiel now. I never wanted this to happen, I didn’t mean for this to happen” I said softly as Bristol wrapped her arms around me and held me as I struggled to keep the tears from falling; I would do anything to make it up to my brothers but I had no clue how to because what I did with Castiel was going to make them lose trust and faith in me.

Later Outside

“What in God’s name were you thinking Bailey? How could you sleep with Cas, I didn’t even know he was feeling that much or that way. And how did I not know my baby sister was having feelings for a fricking Angel?” Dean scolded me as I leaned against the Impala and he paced in front of me while Sam was with Bristol and talking to Chuck and Becky; I looked down at my feet and thought I would be feeling ashamed but I wasn’t for some reason.

“I’m sorry Dean, I really am. I wanted to tell you but I knew you’d react like this, I never planned on sleeping with Cas. It just happened” I told him softly as my fingers fiddled with the hem of my shirt which was a nervous habit of mine; I heard my big brother let out a sigh before he stood beside me and leaned against his car.

“I just wish you would have told me Bails, then I would have been able to protect you more and let you talk to me. You know that Sam and I are always here for you, no matter what you need you can count on us” Dean told me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him; I buried my face into his chest and just let him hold me which I needed right now.

“I know that Dean and thank you, I just didn’t want you or Sam to hate me because of what happened. I know having feelings for Cas is wrong and that I’m most likely going to get hurt, but I just can’t help it” I said to my brother which was slightly muffled by his chest but I knew he could hear me; both Sam and Dean have selective hearing when it comes to things that involve me because they’ll block out the girly stuff but listen to stuff like this.

“Sam and I could never hate you princess, you’re our little baby sister and we will always love you no matter what. Now can we please stop this chick click moment and get back on the road” Dean reassured me as he kept his arms wrapped around me tightly as he kissed the top of my head while Sam led Bristol over to us hand in hand; I smiled as I nodded at them letting them know everything was alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please Comment!