The Last Fight

Carthage

Bobby’s House

“Alright big boy, go” Ellen said to Castiel who was sitting across from her and Jo at the kitchen table; a line of whiskey shots were in the middle of the table and I smiled slightly to myself as I watched Castiel drink the whole line very quickly which had no effect on him what so ever.

“I think I’m starting to feel something” Castiel said as he looked at Ellen and Jo who were staring at him in surprise; I was sitting in the door way of the kitchen and living room as I watched the girls and Castiel seeing as Dean had banned me from being with Castiel, which we fought about for the past few weeks.

“You know trap or no trap, if we’ve got a snowball’s chance we’ve got to take it right?” Dean said as he sat beside Sam in the living room as they talked about us having a chance at stopping Lucifer; we had just been given the Colt from Crowley which was strange for a demon because he wanted us to stop Lucifer.

“Yeah, I suppose. Besides I’m not sure it is a trap, check it out. I mean Carthage is lit up like a Christmas tree with Revelation omens. There have been six missing persons reports in town since Sunday, I think the Devil’s here” Sam said to Dean as he showed him some papers about what’s been happening around the place.

“Okay but if we think about it, you can’t come with us. Look, I go get Satan and screw the pooch? Okay yeah we’ve lost a game piece, that we can take. But if you’re there, then we’re handing the Devil’s vessel right over to him and that’s not smart” Bristol said as she placed herself on Sam’s lap and stole a mouthful of his beer as my brother wrapped his arms around her waist; he rolled his eyes and I knew he wouldn’t stay out of this.

“Haven’t we learned a damn thing? If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it together” Sam told the both of them firmly as he gave Bristol’s hip a gentle squeeze as Dean drank this beer and nodded a bit; I ran a hand through my hair and honestly I was just getting a bit tired of everything lately which I think had to do with not being able to be with Cas.

I watched Dean walk into the kitchen to most likely hit on Jo while I watched Sam steal soft kisses from Bristol who was reading through Sam’s research; all I wanted was to have a relationship like theirs because I wasn’t like Dean who could just have one night stands, I wanted Cas but I knew I couldn’t and it hurt me more than it should.

I got up from my chair and walked out the front door without anyone noticing me well I thought no one had noticed me; I soon realised that one person had noticed and followed me outside into the car yard that Bobby had in his yard, I relaxed instantly when I felt Castiel place his hands on my hips from behind me.

“Your brothers are just trying to protect you and make sure you’re safe, they think they’re doing the right thing. I don’t want to come between you and your brother, they will always be your family Bailey” Cas told me as I turned around so I was facing him as he kept his soft grip on my hips and I could see myself just melt into his arms; I let a soft sigh escape from my lips as I knew he was right but sometimes I wanted Dean and Sam to just back off a little, Bristol was the only one who was supporting me on this.

“I know that Cas but I’m old enough to decide who I want to be with and if I get hurt then it’s my fault, not my brothers” I said looking up into his eyes and saw understanding in them which I hadn’t seen since everyone found out about us; Sam understood more than Dean did because he was with Ruby a few times and Dean was with Anna but she had fallen from her grace so she wasn’t an angel still.

Castiel just nodded his head a few times to tell me that he understood before he cupped my cheek with his hand gently; I watched him slowly lean down closer to me so I leaned up to meet him halfway and pressed my lips onto his for a tender kiss, he gently pulled me closer to his body as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our kiss became deeper as things between us started to heat up so Cas started walking with me before gently laying me down in the back seat of an old car.

Carthage, Missouri

“There you are, shouldn’t have come here. And no I didn’t come alone, your favourite Dean, Hellhounds. My father wants to see you” A females voice sounded from behind us as we walked around the empty town with Ellen and Jo; we were all holding shotguns which I probably shouldn’t be because I was beyond pissed off, I just knew that Lucifer had gotten to Castiel and I didn’t have a clue where they were.

“I think we’ll pass, thanks” Bristol said as Dean glanced back at Ellen who nodded at him before he shot the hellhound that was standing beside to Meg; blood sprayed but we were all too busy running away to even care.

“Dean!” I screamed when I saw my brother fall to the ground as one of the hellhounds got him but Ellen grabbed my arm and dragged me along with her; Jo stopped to help Dean and shot the hellhound until it was dead before one jumped on her.

We lock ourselves in a hardware store as Dean carries Jo inside with blood trailing in behind them; Sam puts a chain on the door to keep it shut as Bristol found some salt bags and lined the front of the windows and doors. Ellen is kneeling beside Jo who was holding her hand over the wound to her stomach; I knew that Jo’s wound was seriously hurt and right now I couldn’t think straight.

“So now we know where the Devil’s going to be. We know when, and we have the Colt. We just have to get past eight or so hellhounds, and get to the farm by midnight” Bristol said to me and my brothers after Dean finished talking to Bobby on the radio; Ellen was still sitting with Jo who was pale and not getting any better.

“And that’s after we get Jo and Ellen the hell out of town, it won’t be easy so maybe a stretcher?” Dean said as the four of us started looking around the hardware store to see what we could find to make a stretcher for Jo; that was until Jo stopped us.

“Stop guys, can we be realistic about this please? I can’t move my legs, I can’t be moved. My guts are being held in by a bandage. We have to get our priorities straight here. We’ve got propane, wiring, rock salt and iron nails, everything we need” Jo told us all in a weak voice as she looked over to us and I instantly knew what she was talking about; it wouldn’t be the first time that I’ve used these things.

“You want us to build a bomb. We let the dogs in before we hit the roof, get over to the next building while Jo waits her with her finger on the button” I said softly knowing the plan that Jo had in her head and I have to say that it was the best chance we had at getting to the farm by midnight; Ellen’s eyes filled up with tears as she tried to convince her daughter not to but we all knew how stubborn Jo was.

“You heard her, get to work” Ellen said after she broke down crying for a few minutes before pulling herself together; I was quick to get everything that I needed for the bomb and began to put it all together as I knew I’d be the fastest at putting it together.

Bristol and I said our goodbyes to Jo before we made our way out the back door and up onto the building’s roof; Sam and Dean were right behind us as we all got off the building and climbed down to the ground when Sam grabbed Bristol’s hand and started running off with her, while Dean grabbed my arm and we ran after the other two just as the building blew up.

Farm

“Hey! You wanted to see me?” Sam shouted as he walked out from behind the bushes we were hiding behind at the farm; the town’s people were standing there just watching Lucifer who was digging but he stopped when he saw Sam, who was holding a shotgun.

“Well Sam, you don’t need that gun here. You know I’d never hurt you, not really” Lucifer said as he looked at Sam before Dean suddenly appeared at Lucifer’s left with the Colt at his head; Dean told Lucifer that he’d hurt him and fired the Colt causing Lucifer to fall down to ground.

“Oww!” Lucifer said as he took a breath and stood up as we all watched on in shock because the Colt should have killed him; he backhanded Dean in the face which sent him flying into a tree and he didn’t get up, so Lucifer then look at Bristol and I before backhanding us both.

I felt my body slam into a tree before falling to the ground beside Dean and I knew I wouldn’t be getting back up anytime soon either; I felt something warm slowly slide down the side of my face and I knew that it was my own blood from the cut on my head from hitting the tree. I opened my eyes slowly when I felt someone gently sitting me up; it was Dean because Sam was already holding onto Bristol.

The ground started to shake as Lucifer stands with his hands raised before the mass grave and all we could do was watch in horror; Castiel suddenly appeared beside us and held a finger to his lips so we wouldn’t say anything, a moment later there’s a bright light and we were all gone.

Bobby’s House

“We’ve just received an update that the governor has declared a state of emergency for Palding County, including the towns of Marion, Federville and Carthage. The storm system has reportedly touch down several tornadoes in the area” A reporter said on television as Bobby, Dean, Sam, Bristol and I stood by the fire; Bobby held the photo that was taken earlier in the day that held all of us including Castiel, Ellen and Jo, he put it in the fire and we watched it slowly burn to ash.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please Comment!