The Last Fight

Raphael Is Back

Dean POV

“What do you mean you can’t find her? I thought you could freaking find anyone, so find Bailey this instant Cas!” I yelled at Castiel when he told me, Sam and Bristol that he couldn’t find Bailey anywhere and that he’d been trying his hardest; we were in a hotel in the middle of nowhere and Bailey wasn’t in her bed when I woke up and now I’m pissed.

“Dean try to calm down please, you and Sam being this angry isn’t going to help us find Bailey. We all need to just calm down and think” Bristol told us as I glared at Castiel because I was blaming him and I didn’t care if it wasn’t his fault; I just needed someone to blame because inside I was a wreak and I didn’t know how long I could hold myself together.

“I swear if we find out that you’re behind or the reason for Bailey disappearing, then I will kill you Cas because I’ll find a way” Sam threatened Castiel while Bristol did her best to keep us both calm which wasn’t working all that great; I knew Sam was feeling the exact same as me because we’d promised Dad that we would protect Bailey and it felt like we’d failed.

“I am doing everything that I can to find and sense Bailey, I want her back here with me as much as you want her back” Castiel said to us calmly but he didn’t realise what he said but I sure did; I wasn’t going to let Bailey anywhere near him and hearing him say that made me snap, so I lunged for him in anger which I’d never done before but of course he just vanished before I touched him.

“Dean, Sam stop it! I know you’re both worried about Bailey, but we’re going to find her. Blaming Cas isn’t going to help anyone, he’s probably the one we need most help from” Bristol snapped at us firmly which made me realise that we did need Castiel’s help but that didn’t mean I was going to be nice to him; we has already wasted time yelling at him when we could have been trying to find Bailey.

“I’ll call Bobby and tell him what’s happened, maybe he’ll be able to figure out what took her or what has her” Sam said softly as he took a seat at the dining table and dialled Bobby’s number while I turned my attention onto Bristol; I just couldn’t believe that I let my baby sister get taken like that especially when I was sleeping in the bed beside her’s.

“Dean don’t start beating yourself up, you had no idea that Bailey had been taken. But that does help us because it means whoever took her had to be silent and they were here for Bailey” Bristol said to me as she rubbed my arm gently and I knew she was right; it doesn’t take a lot of noise to wake me up especially when Bailey is sleeping in the same room.

“Bobby is going to look into it and help us out, even though we don’t have a lot to go on he’s going to make some calls. He also wants to be updated about what’s going on” Sam told us as he put his phone back into the pocket of his jeans but I was too busy staring at Bailey’s things; her bag was still on the floor, her shoes hadn’t been touched, the ring Dad gave her was still on the bedside table and she never went somewhere without that ring on her finger.

Bailey POV

“Dean and Sam are going to find me Raphael, and when they do they aren’t going to hold back on you just because you’re an angel” I told him as I laid on the steel bed that he was strapped me too so I couldn’t get away; my wrists and ankles were strapped to the bed while a leather strap was over my chest and hips while I laid there in just my underwear.

“I know your brothers will find you but I won’t be here when they do, I’m an Archangel Bailey. I’ve find sure that you can’t be found, Castiel can’t even sense you” Raphael told me smugly as he walked around the bed just watching me; I was just sleeping peacefully when a hand covered my mouth and I was here.

“Let me guess, you kidnapped me because you want to teach Castiel a lesson. Show him that he doesn’t scare you, that you’re more powerful than him” I said as I kept my eyes focused on Raphael just in case he tries to do something so I’ll be ready; not that I could do anything because the straps were so tight that I couldn’t even move.

“Now I can see what drew Castiel towards you, you’re a very smart girl. Which is something everyone takes for granted, especially your brothers. That must be hard for you to deal with Bailey, they don’t realise that you are the perfect hunter” Raphael told me as he stopped walking and stood at my side while I started up at the ceiling; it was the first time I looked away from him but I didn’t want to hear what he had to say.

“Shut up, you don’t know anything about my family. They do what they do to protect me, because they love and care about me” I said to him softly as I closed my eyes for a second to regain my composer and Raphael knew that he was getting under my skin; which I was trying so hard to not let happen.

“I know more than you think Bailey, I have after all been waiting the Winchester’s for a long time. You know more about all of this then some demons, you can fight better than some angels. If either us or the demons got a hold of you, then you could save or destroy the world” Raphael told me with a smile so he obviously liked the idea of that but I on the other hand didn’t.

“You know what? You can shove me helping any of you, up your ass” I snapped at him causing him to chuckle to himself as he saw the Dean in me come out; I never knew why angels that Dean was funny when he was rude because demons never did.

“You are very much a Winchester, I like that you have fire and passion. Something else that Castiel is drawn too, I just thought he was drawn in by your looks and the fact that you were this forbidden toy that he could play with” Raphael said to me and in the back of my head I knew what he said wasn’t true; but I couldn’t help but doubt myself because I was forbidden to Castiel but he risked everything for me.

I gave a cold glare to him before I turned my head and spat at him which I knew wasn’t going to help me in the slightest but it was the only thing that I could do at that moment; my heart started to beat faster as I watched him pick up a knife from another table behind him and I knew he was going to teach me a lesson now.

I screamed out in pain loudly as I felt the cold sharp blade of the knife run through the skin of my stomach; I couldn’t do anything besides focus on the pain as he ran the knife through the skin on my legs and arms, I knew I was losing a lot of blood because I was starting to feel very weak and light headed.

Raphael placed the knife back on the table before he placed a finger on my forehead and I was instantly healed; I inhaled sharply as I was back to myself again but that didn’t stop Raphael from laying into me but this time he used his fists, I groaned out in pain as his fists connected with my face and stomach repeatedly while I laid there and took his abuse.

I felt blood against my skin as the abuse stopped and Raphael vanished from the room which I was glad about; I tried to move but I was too weak to even keep my eyes open so I just closed them and let the darkness engulf me as I felt myself lose all consciousness.

Hospital

“Yeah Bobby, she’ll be fine. She just has some cuts and bruises, Castiel was the one who found her and brought her to the hospital. Apparently it was the archangel Raphael” I could hear Sam near me on the phone to Bobby and I felt Dean clutching my hand in his as his soft snores reached my ears; I slowly opened my eyes only to see myself laying in a hospital bed with my brothers beside me, Bristol as asleep beside an awake Castiel.

“Are you okay?” Castiel asked me as he was the first to notice that I was awake but his voice caused Bristol to wake up; Sam’s head shot up as he quickly put his phone away and turned his attention onto me.

“You scared us so much Bailey, are you okay? Can I get you anything?” Sam asked me after he kissed the side of my head four times; his voice caused Dean to jerk awake and do the exact same thing as Sam.

“I’m okay just a bit sore and tired, I’ll be okay” I told them both to stop them from worrying about me but I knew I couldn’t do anything to get them to stop worrying about me; I smiled slightly as Bristol leaned over and gave me a careful hug while Sam made sure she wasn’t accidently hurting me.

“I am very sorry Bailey, I never thought Raphael would come after you to get to me. I should have tried harder to find you sooner” Castiel said to me causing Bristol to take a seat on Sam’s lap letting Castiel stand beside my bed; I looked up at him knowing he was blaming himself just like my brothers were blaming him.

“I don’t blame you Cas, yes Raphael wanted to teach you a lesson but he was always going to kidnap one of us. I’ll be fine really, so stop blaming yourself because Dean and Sam don’t blame you either” I reassured Castiel with a smile which caused my brothers to roll their eyes but I couldn’t care less right now; as long as I was hurt I knew they would ease off on Cas and I so I would be able to twist their finger a little and hopefully spend some time with Castiel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please Comment.