The Last Fight

Rising Of The Witnesses

“Why can’t we just stay in here? It’s safer in here than it is out there, besides I don’t want to get my ass kicked by Meg again” I said as we all stood in Bobby’s panic room loading our guns with rock salt; the spirits of people that we couldn’t save were after us just like all the hunts we tried to get in contact with.

Victor Henriksen and Meg Masters were out there along with two little girls that Bobby couldn’t save; Meg had cornered Dean and I upstairs which resulted in us getting out asses kick by a freaking spirit. I hated Meg with a passion but this wasn’t the Meg we were used too; this was the girl that had to live with a demon inside of her and we were truly sorry about what we did to her, but it had to be done otherwise she would have killed us.

“Yes Bailey we do, we have to send these assholes back to where they came from. Besides you have both your big brothers back now, so you and Bristol are going to be fine now” Dean told me as he handed me two loaded guns; he always had a thing about not letting me load my own guns which was a little annoying, but after Bobby just told us about the Apocalypse I wasn’t looking forward to going out there.

“Cover each other and aim carefully, don’t run out of ammo until I’ve finished the spell otherwise they’ll shred us all. Now are you four ready?” Bobby told us as he opened the door to the safe room making two little girls appear in front of us; Dean is quick to shoot them and we made our way to the library as quickly as we could as we covered each other on the way.

Sam ran upstairs to get a red hex box while Dean went into the kitchen to the cutlery drawer; Bristol and I waited with Bobby in the library but when the door to the kitchen shut with Dean still inside I panicked, I ran to go help my big brother when Bristol grabbed my arm and held me back as we both knew Dean could look after himself and it was like he read my mind as he called out for us to keep going.

I sighed softly in relief when Dean and Sam were in my line of sight again; Bobby started the spell as we watched his back but when the windows burst open and the salt lines broke, is when the spirits started appearing. We shot at them all but they just keep returning and so all of our ammo had run out; Dean past an iron bar to Bristol and I which did the same thing as shooting at them but I preferred to shoot them any day.

“Bailey!” Bristol called out to me when two of the spirits crushed me behind a dresser but you couldn’t really hear Bristol over my scream of pain when the dresser trapped my legs; Sam and Bristol couldn’t get to me because spirits were going after them while Dean was helping Bobby when Meg got to him, but Dean was able to finish the spell making all the spirits disappear when the fire turns blue and a huge blast of light fills the room.

“Bails are you alright? Hang on we’ll get you out from behind there princess” Dean told me as Bristol tendered to Bobby while Sam pulled the dresser forward and my legs were released; Dean was beside me in a flash and instantly pulled me into his safe arms, he held me tightly as I grabbed onto his shirt and rested my head on his chest.

At The Hotel

I walked out of the bathroom in the hotel room and put my hair up into a high bun; Sam was outside talking with Bristol and I was hoping that he was trying to make up with her after he pushed her away when Dean went to Hell, I couldn’t wait until they realise their feelings for each other and act on those feelings because Bristol had made me promise that I wasn’t going to play match maker which is a lot harder than I thought.

I climbed into the bed that I was sharing with Dean for tonight meaning that Bristol had to share with Sam and I knew she was going to hate me for it; she had this stupid reason stuck in her head that Sam never has and never will return her feelings which a load of crap because I knew for a fact that he does, sure he loved Jessica but he has always loved Bristol and I feel like Sam kind of just settled for Jessica because he couldn’t be with Bristol.

“How are you feeling princess? Are your legs feeling better now?” Dean asked me using his soft caring big brother voice as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his; he pulled the covers over us both and tucked me in securely like he used to do when I was a little girl.

“I’ll be fine Dean so you can stop worrying about me, my legs are a little sore and a tiny bit bruised but I’m going to be just fine” I told my over protective big brother as I rested my head on his chest and curled up beside him; reminding me about the times when I used to have nightmares when I was a kid and Dean would always hold me until I fell asleep with him protecting me.

“If I could kill those freaking ghosts then I would in a flash, no one hurts my baby sister and gets away with it” Dean said to me as his arms tightened their grip on me as I rolled my eyes; that was the thing with Dean he was the typical tough guy but inside he was a big softie, I also loved the times that Dean and I spent like this just the two of us.

“Dean just forget it please, I’m fine now and that’s all that matters now. Besides I want to ask you a question and I don’t mean to make you angry or upset, but what was Hell like?” I asked him softly as his fingers rubbed my arm gently; I felt him tense up as soon as I asked him that question and I knew he didn’t want to talk about it but he hadn’t talked to anyone about it yet, I was getting worried about him.

“I don’t really remember much about it Bail, I was only gone for four months here but in Hell those four months felt like decades. I’ll tell you more later but right now you should get some sleep, we leave tomorrow morning so I need you well rested” Dean told me as he placed a long kiss on the top of my head; I nodded a little as I didn’t want to push him to tell me about Hell because I knew that he would tell Sam, myself and Bristol when he was ready too.

“All of us need to get some well-earned sleep” Sam said as he walked back into the hotel room with Bristol in front of him and by the looks of them it was safe to say that they had made up; Sam and I had already had our talk which ended with me forgiving him but only because he brought me a block of my favourite chocolate, he knew me so well.

I smiled innocently at Bristol when she saw Dean and I had already taken a bed; she shot me her ‘I’m going to get you back’ look before she walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed, which really only involved brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, washing her face and changing into a t-shirt and sweat pants.

I couldn’t even remember the last time I had worn pajamas to bed and didn’t sleep in a hotel room with a gun or knife under my pillow; Dad had taught us all to sleep that way in case something came at us while we were sleeping and we had a weapon close to fight with, or if we had to leave quickly for a job then it wouldn’t take us long to change into something more suitable.

Which sucked sometimes because I could never truly be a girl; I couldn’t spent hours doing my hair or makeup and I couldn’t go out to a mall for clothes or shoe shopping, but I never told anyone I felt like that because I just sucked it up and moved on with whatever the next job involved. But I loved saving people from all the monsters that were in our world and I also got to spend all my time with the people I love; so I wasn’t going to start complaining now and as Bristol turned the shower on I felt Dean lay me down on the bed, I was fast asleep in his arms in no time at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please comment and tell me what you think, feedback is always welcome.