The Last Fight

Finding Heaven's Garden

I was sleeping in a motel bed with Dean sleeping beside me while Bristol and Sam shared the other bed; I woke up when I felt Dean’s hand brush my shoulder as he reached under his pillow for his gun so I kept my eyes closed knowing someone was in our motel room.

“Looking for this?” A man said to Dean causing as both to sit up on the bed and came face to face with a man in a ski mask who was aiming a shotgun at Dean; he emptied the clip from Dean’s pistol as I glance over at Sam and Bristol who are also sitting on their bed with another man aiming a shotgun at them.

“Wait a minute. Is that you, Roy? It is, isn’t it? Which makes you Walt” I said as I looked closer at the men and recognised them as hunters; the two men glanced at each other before they pulled up their masks.

“You think you can flip the switch on the apocalypse and just walk away from it? We ain’t the only hunters after you, see you in the next life” Walt tells us as he cocks the gun he was aiming at Sam before he glances at Roy as Sam quickly asks them to hear him out; Bristol and I both let out a small scream as we watch Walt shoot Sam.

“Stay the hell down!” Roy yelled at Dean as he started to move but Roy was quick to stop him as I grabbed onto my big brothers arm to keep him close to me; I felt tears form in my eyes as I felt my world being ripped apart by these two hunters which I had trusted before.

“Shoot them! We just snuffed their brother you idiot, you want to spend the rest of your life knowing Dean and Bailey Winchester are on your ass? Cause I don’t, shoot them” Walt said to Roy as he aimed his shotgun at Bristol who had tears running down her cheeks and she knew what was coming; she closed her eyes a few seconds before Walt shot her as well.

“Go ahead Roy, do it. But I want to warn you, when we come back we’re going to be pissed. Come on! Let’s get this show on the road” Dean said to Roy who was starting to shake slightly meaning that he didn’t actually want to shoot us; I glanced over at Walt and gave him my best Winchester glare before he turned his shotgun at me and shot me dead, before shooting Dean a second later.

Heaven

“This is a rare opportunity. You need to find an angel, his name is Joshua. The rumour is, he talks to God. Please. I just need you to follow the road” Castiel told us as he appeared on the TV in the house where Sam had his first Thanksgiving when he was eleven; Dean woke up on the 4th of July when we burned a field down, Bristol and I woke up in a different memory.

“Alright, so let’s hit the yellow bricks and find this Joshua dude” Dean said to us once the TV went dead and we lost Castiel; we all walked outside only to find the road was replaced by a forest now so Dean lead us back into the house before he started opening all the doors he could fine.

“Dean? What are you doing? You really think the road is in a closet?” Bristol asked him incredulously as Dean kept looking in all the cupboards and closets; I stood beside Bristol as we watched my big brothers search for the road that we needed to follow.

“We’re in Heaven okay? Our memories are coming true, Cas is on TV, finding a road in a closet would be pretty much the most normal thing to happen to us today… I used to have one of these” Sam said to us as he crouched down as he found a toy racetrack on the floor of the closet; he placed a car back on the track before he pressed the remote control and the car started to drive but our surroundings and clothes changed as well.

“Wow. Running from angels! On foot, in Heaven. With out-of-the-box thinking like that, I’m surprised you four haven’t stopped the apocalypse already” Zachariah said to us after we all ran into the forest and hid behind a log as Zachariah started looking for us again; he wanted to send us back to earth so we could say yes.

“Guys! Come on, what’s the problem? I just want to send you back to Earth, that’s all. You’re on my turf now. And by the time I’m through with you, you’re going to be begging to say yes” Zachariah said to us as he snapped his fingers and suddenly it was daylight; we got up quickly and started to run but Zachariah appeared in front of us causing as to run in a different direction, when suddenly a man in a wrestling mask and a cape tells us to follow him so we all run into a rusty metal shed.

“Ash! My God, the roadhouse” I smiled as he pulled the mask and cape off before he clapped his hands and the lights came on; so this was his Heaven and I was more than happy that he was up here.

We talked to Ash and Pamela for a bit until Sam found a short cut to the garden so we left; but we ended up back home with Mom not that she was our Mom because Zachariah was making her say horrible things to Dean that weren’t true. Then Zachariah appeared to tell us about how other angels laugh at him because he was assigned to Dean; he told us no matter if he said no or yes he would still get into Dean to use his vessel.

Suddenly we’re standing in a huge covered garden after a new angel saved us from Zachariah and brought us here; the garden was truly amazing but it had to be because it was Heaven so you’d expect it to be beautiful.

“For some it’s God’s throne room, for other it’s Eden. But for you four, I believe it’s the Cleveland Botanical Garden. You came here on a trip” The man said to us with a smile on his face and we all realised this was Joshua; we’d gone through all that crap to find him and he was the one who found us.

“You’re Joshua. Well we need to speak to God, it’s important. Where is He?” Sam asked Joshua who told us that God was on Earth and he didn’t know why or where; so that wasn’t as helpful as we had been planning on.

“Actually He does have a message for you, back off. He knows already. Everything you want to tell Him, He knows what the angels are going. He knows that the apocalypse has begun, He just doesn’t think it’s His problem. God saved you already, He put you on that plane. He brought back Castiel, He granted you salvation in Heaven. And after everything you’ve done too, it’s more than He’s intervened in a long time. He’s finish, you won’t be able to find Him” Joshua told us which basically just tore us down but it was good for us to hear.

“So He’s just going to sit back and watch the world burn? Just another dead beat Dad with a bunch of excuses, right? Well I’m used to that, I’ll muddle through” Dean said to Joshua but I knew he wasn’t taking this well because he had faith that God would stop all of this; but apparently he wasn’t going to help us and that cut Dean deep.

“Except, you don’t know if you can this time. You can’t kill the Devil, and you’re losing faith. In yourself and in your family, God was your last hope. I just wish I could tell you something different” Joshua said to us as I glanced up at my oldest brother and saw the stern look on his face; he was trying his best to keep his emotions under control.

“How do we know you’re telling the truth? It’s just you’re not exactly the first angel we’ve met” Bristol said to Joshua just to make sure that he wasn’t lying to us but it was clear that he was in fact telling us the truth; which sucked even more because I would have preferred him to have been lying to us.

“I’m rooting for you! I wish I could do more to help you, I do. But I just trim the hedges. Now it’s time for you to go home again. I’m afraid this time won’t be like the last. This time, God want you to remember” Joshua told us as he held up his hand causing a bright flash of light to appear and we were gone; I wake up beside Dean in our motel bed with blood on my shirt from where Walt shot me.

“Everyone alright?” Sam asked us all once we were all awake but Dean had already picked up his phone and called Castiel; I sat up on the bed and told Sam that I was fine even though I knew all of us would be different for the next few days.

“Maybe… maybe Joshua was lying” Castiel said to us as he appeared in our motel room and Bristol explained to him about everything that happened; I knew he was going to be upset about what we had to tell him but he needed to know the truth.

“I don’t think he was Cas, I’m sorry” Sam said to him softly as I stood up from the bed and watched him closely; I wasn’t sure what happened when angels got disappointed so I wasn’t sure if Castiel would do something stupid or not.

“You son of a bitch, I believed in…” Castiel said as he looked up at the ceiling before he stopped and turned to face us; Dean grabbed a hold of the back of my shirt as he wasn’t sure what Castiel would do next either, I watched as he pulled my necklace from his pocket and tossed it to me.

“I don’t need this anymore. It’s worthless” Castiel said to me as I caught my necklace and looked at him hurt; first he practically took the necklace from me and now he told me that it was worthless which hurt me but I knew that he didn’t realise that, I glanced down at my necklace as I heard his wings meaning he’d left.

“Cas wait… We’ll find another way. We can still stop all this, Dean. I don’t know how, but we’ll find it” Sam said to us to try and bring our spirits up but it was no good because we were all crushed; Dean doesn’t answer him as he stood up picking up his and my bags before he walked past us to the door.

“Let’s go” He said to us before he opened the door and walked out to his car which broke my heart even more because I hated seeing him like this; I slowly walked after him but I stopped at the door and dropped my necklace into the garbage can on my way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bailey's Outfit

Please Comment.