Status: On Hold. In risk of losing a co-author

Only Baby Scars...

Chapter 10

I sighed and yawned, scratching my arms. I took the last bite of my food and grabbed my plate and headed to the kitchen. I dropped the dish off in the sink and then walked back out my attention immediately being pulled to Elliot's table.

I watched as one of his friend yelled, slamming their hands in the table and getting into Elliot's face. My eye brows knitted in curiosity as I saw Elliot's mouth move. He leaned back and got up, ignoring the looks everyone in the room had been giving him.

"Elliot?" I called as he walked past me but he just ignored me as well and continued walking.

I admit, that kinda hurt. I mean my after my parents had done it most of my life, I had gotten use to it by them. But this was Elliot. My mind spun in confusion. What was I even trying to say? I'm use to my parent ignoring me but not Elliot? But Elliot always tries to ignore me. So how am I not already immune to it?

I shook my head and started walking the way Elliot had walked. I excited the noise lunchroom, the sounds of forks scrapping against the plates and chatter quickly being muffled by the door.I looked to my left, easily finding Elliot standing there, staring at his feet.

"Eli?" I asked stepping closer to him. His head shot up immediately revealing that he was about to start crying any second. I felt my face soften as I took a couple steps closer. "Don't call me that." He commanded, looking away from me.

"Eli whats wrong?" I asked the concern."The in my words surprising the both of us. What n happened to being a smart ass? "Go away." He said, his eyes glaring at me. "Why would you even care." He hissed in addition.

Elliot just huffed and walked away, leaving me alone in the hall way. Before I could even question what could possibly going through his head my vision blurred as my head spun. A wave of nausea engulfed my body and I groaned doubling over as I felt my legs and arms go all tingly.

Another wave of nausea hit, the urge to vomit threatening my mouth. I felt the saliva in my mouth collect and I quickly ran down the hallway and to the rest room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and late, but it's something right?