Status: Okay so I am a co-writer and then I will finsh this story and the next part will be in Cassy's P.O.V.

Tonight's Consequence

High school crush

That morning I woke up to a baby crying and my gay best friend, who has a crush on my brother, sleeping in my bed right next to me. I go check on Victor and to see if my parents are back. Their not; shocker. Then I wake up Cassy and we shower together. It might be awkward for others; strangely not me. We drove Victor to the day care center Now we are geometry and Cassy is cheating off me I suppose I shouldn't complain since I always cheat off him in science. When the bell rang Cassy took off like a rocket it made me wonder if he has a hot date out in the hall. Knowing him for as long as I have next year we're going to be going our separate ways for college. I'll miss him so much we rely on each other for almost everything. After packing up my stuff I went looking for Cassy. I found him practicing for football he's so small but when it comes to muscle he has more then he can handle. It makes ya wonder doesn't it? I wonder if we would work I guess we could never find out since he's gay but I do still wonder. I mean we've been friends since kindergarten and I was stuck around when he told the whole middle school he was gay. Now i just get lost in his hazel-green eyes. This probably won't last long since next year we go to college and we might go to different colleges. I'm gonna miss him so much. This whole time I was thinking I was just staring off into space and then the bell rang.
I ran to my next class which was social studies; obviously I was late. I couldn't focus the whole class thinking of allot of things can do that to you i guess; thinking about Victor, Kela, and Cassy..... Cassy. I took a big sigh then the whole class looked at me. Then Mr. Fitz yelled at me and I still couldn't focus. Suddenly before i knew it I was writing Cassy's, Cassy Alan Lander, full name all over my paper. Then Mr. Fitz saw and told me to read it aloud or he could. Obviously it was so embarrassing I wonder if Cassy would ever find out. When the bell rang Mr.Fitz held me after then when I got to leave I ran to my locker hoping not to be late again. Again I was but then Cassy came up to me and said laughing "Cassy oh Cassy I love you!"
"So I guess you heard?" I said back blushing and scratching the back of my head.
"Uhhhh, yeah it's high school and we're best friends how can you not expect this to go around?" Cassy said said sarcastically.
Looking down I sighed and said "I never meant it to, I'm sorry"
"Well it's going to c'mon let's go to science" Cassy said smiling at me holding out his hand.
I smiled back and said "Let's hope the others don't think we did something."
" They might but Mrs. Sivles definitely might think that." he said trying to hold back a laugh and leading me to our science class.
I leaned over to Cassy and asked him "Do you wanna come over tonight and do something?"
Cassy whispered back "it depends; do what?" he said as he winked.