Status: Okay so I am a co-writer and then I will finsh this story and the next part will be in Cassy's P.O.V.

Tonight's Consequence

Fight!

This morning Cassy and I dropped Victor off at the day care with a higher fever then before. So Ravan is back from his suspension.....damn. Ravan got suspended for punching a teacher and what does Cassy do but pick a fight with him. Why Cassy has to do such stupid things I'll never know. I love Cassy to death and he's my best friend but if he goes through with this fight he might die. All these thoughts ran through my mind through geometry I couldn't focus at all which is really odd for me. I thought I should tell the geometry teacher, I mean I love geometry and I love Mr. Brusrade, about the fight. Before I knew it the bell rang, strangely I was the first one out today I ran to Cassy's locker to see him and Ravan talking hopefully to stop the fight, like that was gonna happen.
"Listen twerp" Ravan said looking down at Cassy cornering him into a his locker, "you better meet me after school tonight."
"Oh I will you ugly ass bitch." Cassy said glaring up at Ravan.
"Good I'll be sure to beat you to a bloody pulp." Ravan pushed him into the locker.
"You don't scare me Ravan we all know your just a phony." Cassy said it almost in a growl.
"I don't give a damn what you think" Ravan said starting to choke Cassy I tried to speak up but I couldn't breathe "cuz' if I'm such a phony then tell me why that teacher's fucking face is screwed up now?"
"Cuz' he tried teaching you let's face it your hopeless" Cassy said looking as if he was laughing. Ravan glared at Cassy and started choking him more. Before I knew it I was crying and I couldn't think, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I couldn't do anything, and then I was crying hysterically. Then Cassy punched him and Ravan let go. I started to smile.
"I listened to you now you listen to me, your nothing Ravan I could beat you up blind folded so if you know what's good for you, you'll call this off." Cassy said looking down at Ravan
"No, I won't call this off," Ravan said holding his now bloody nose "We'll meet after school and make sure to bring your little girl friend," Ravan then looked at me " I want her to see how much of a wimp you really are then maybe she'll go to a real man." Then Ravan walked away.
As soon as Ravan was gone I ran and hugged Cassy "Are you okay, Cassy?"
"Yeah, sorry I know how much you would hate the fight so I tried to stop it before you heard about it." Cassy looked down.
"Uh, yeah it's high school and we're best friends how can you not expect this to go around?" I said mockingly to him. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.
"Now isn't not the time to joke. Let's just get to class." Cassy looked depressed.

After school, fight time, I sighed and looked around for Ravan while leaning on and hugging Cassy. Cassy was just staring off into space I wonder what he was thinking. Then he started pacing.
"Cassy you'll be fine I promise."
"You can't promise that Liz."
"I can promise to be here for you."
"Good enough I suppose."
We stood in silence until Ravan came.
"So let's say we make things interesting here?" Ravan said with a smirk.
"It depends what?" Cassy looked at him curiously.
"If I win the fight me and your girl and I fuck. If I lose I do something of your choosing." Ravan looked at me and smiled eying me.
"I get something twice as good as that if I win." Cassy said with a growl when he saw Ravan eying me.
"Fine what ever you want." Ravan smirked and softly said "I know I'm not going to lose to a weakling like you." and he smirked at the side comment that everyone close by heard.
"Your as quiet as a mouse, Raven." Cassy said just loud enough for Ravan to hear and Cassy smirked to himself.
Ravan looked back at Cassy for the little comment. They faced each other. Ravan threw the first punch which Cassy being his size easily dodged. Then Cassy rose and punched Ravan in his stomach fiercely. Ravan fell and tripped Cassy as he fell and climbed on top of Cassy.
Cassy mumbled softly enough so Ravan couldn't hear the side comment "God, please let him fuck me."
Ravan pinned him down.
Cassy softly mumbled again "Oh my God is he really going to?" Cassy smiled.
Ravan took one hand away from Cassy and made it into a fist and quickly threw it down to Cassy face when Cassy threw him off.
I saw Cassy mumble "Damn he didn't." and frowned.
Cassy suddenly threw a punch so hard into Ravan's face it made his nose bleed again. Ravan gasped and kicked Cassy in his crotch. Cassy gasped and fell off of Ravan holding his crotch. Sometimes I wish I was a guy just so I can see how much that really hurts. Through this whole thing I wanted to go out there and help Cassy. Now I wonder if I should have. Soon Cassy is under Ravan and with his advantage he takes a minute to laugh, a minute was to long to wait. As Ravan was laughing Cassy got over his crotch pain and punched Ravan in the face hard enough to knock him off. Ravan's entire face was bloody now from his fore head's cut and his nose bleed you couldn't tell whether he was going to it was fake or not there was was so much. Ravan didn't get up again Cassy got up and stood up waiting for Ravan to make a move. When Ravan Stayed on the ground bleeding hands on his face trying to stop the blood Cassy helped him up and walked away towards me.
"Let's go home Liz."
As I stood there Cassy looked back me looking like an idiot.
"Liz c'mon lets go."
I soon quickly followed running a bit. I looked back every so often at Raven, he was on the ground again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This proves Cassy is very strong