Status: alive and kicking!!

Beneath The Surface.

Breathless

My eyes snapped open and i flew up into the sitting position gasping for air. I closed my eyes for a few minutes to calm myself down. When i felt i was ok i opened my eyes and looked at the clock.

4:17

I sighed and pulled myself up off of the couch and into the kitchen to get something to drink. After i was done i made my way back out into the living room to maybe get some sleep that didn't involve having nightmares about Abel hating me after what i had told him earlier that day.

After about thirty minutes of boredom in the complete darkness I finally figured that i would just not fall back asleep, so i just turned on the t.v and just watched a marathon of adventure time on nickelodeon. I smiled softly to myself and snuggled myself into the couch and watched my adventure time.

****************************************

I must have dozed off during the marathon because i woke up to the smell of something burning. I bolted up straight and ran into the kitchen to see my brother in the kitchen trying to make breakfast.

Key word TRYING

The kitchen was filled with smoke. I was surprised to see that the fire alarm hadn't gone off yet.

I spoke too soon.

Just as that thought passed through my brain it went off.

Charlie: Sam!! What the fuck are you doing?!

He jumped a good foot off the ground and dropped the pan with the almost nonexistent bacon frying on it onto the floor. He screeched like a boy going through puberty.

Sam: CHAR!! Don't fucking scare me like that!!! You know how i get!! WHAT DO I DO?!?!!

I shook my head and made my way further into the black smoke in the kitchen loosing sight of Sam for a good ten seconds before i walked right into him.

Charlie: Give me a towel or a rag or something!

He handed me one as soon as i asked and i made my way on top of the counter to get closer to the fire alarm.

Charlie: Open the windows and open the sliding glass door to get the fucking smoke out of here!

He ran around like a chicken with his head cut off and opened all of the windows and doors within reach of the smoke. I stood on the counter and fanned the smoke detector with the rag trying to get it to stop beeping before the fire department shows up at the house. As i was fanning the machine and noticed that it looked like the house was going up in flames because of all of the fucking smoke going out of the windows and doors.

as i was fanning the machine i moved my feet to get closer to it and i slipped on some liquid that was on the counter and flew off of the fucking counter. As I slipped i let out a screech of fear. As I made contact with the floor i fell onto the scorching pan. It went right into my side.

I let out a scream as the searing pain coerced through the right side of my body.

Sam: CHARLIE!!!

Within seconds he was by my side picking me up off of the ground and placing me on the couch. Just as she put me down fire fighters came bursting through the door ready to face a fire. They stopped as they came into the living room and just looked at us.

Fire fighter 1: Someone called because of the smoke. they thought there was a fire. Is everyone ok?

Sam: Yeah. I was trying to cook breakfast for my sister and i set the bacon on fire and didn't know hoe to fix it. Then the fucking stupid alarm thingy went off and my sister fell onto the hot pan while trying to fan the smoke detector.

Fire fighter 2: Let me take a look at it. If the burns are beyond second degree then you have to go to the hospital to get a prescription for it to heal without scarring.

I nodded as the man came over to me and knelt beside the couch and motioned for me to lift up my shirt. I lifted it up and he winced at the sight of it.

Fire fighter 2: It looks pretty bad for a pan burn. We might have to take you in. ok?

Charlie: Why?! Its fine!! I don't like hospitals. Sam, you know t-that i don't l-like hospitals!! I-I can't go to the hospital! I just can't!

I fucking panicked like a mother fucker. I don't like hospitals, i never have and i never will.

Sam: Babygirl. Just go with them to get it checked out. It wont take long and you'll be fine because i'll be with you ok?

I sniffed and nodded slowly and moved to get up.

Not a good idea.

I gasped and clutched my side and screeched in pain.

Sam rushed over to me and picked me up bridal style careful not to hurt my side even more. As he made his way outside we saw an ambulance in the driveway, two fire trucks and three police cars in front of the house. All with they're lights flashing. Obviously catching the attention of everyone in the fucking neighborhood.

They brought a stretcher over and Sam laid me down on it. They went to wheel me away and i clutched onto Sam's hand stopping them from moving my stretcher.

Charlie: SAM! Don't leave me!!! Please don't leave me!

I started gasping for breath and feeling a panic attack coming on.

Sam ran disappearing into the house and coming back out within seconds with my messenger bag. He stopped at me and dug through my bag looking for my inhaler. He whipped it out and stuck it in my hand.

I pulled it to my mouth, pressed the top and felt the oxygen going into my lungs. I pressed it once more and felt the air enter my lungs again. /i felt my breathing calm down and pulled the inhaler away from my face.

Charlie: Thanks bro.

He genuinely smiled at me and nodded.

Sam: your welcome babygirl.

They wheeled me toward the ambulance as Sam followed as close as possible.

Just as they closed the door i just so happened to look out the window of the back of the ambulance and saw Abel's face full of worry and fear.

We connected eyes and he began to run toward the ambulance but they took off before he could make it.

I looked at him in apology as they drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its been a while.....

I UPDATED FORGIVENESS... ALSO!

hope you like it!!

comments=love=more updates