Never Just One

“The name’s Cellophane Diamond,” she said, still slightly breathless as she put her silver ray gun back in its place and stepped over the dead Draculoid. “Been runnin’ from BL/ind for a while now. You are?”

“I’m Party Poison,” my brother said from the front of the group, “and these are the Killjoys – Fun Ghoul,” Frank nodded, “Jet Star,” Ray gave a little half-wave, “and Kobra Kid.” I jerked my head upwards in acknowledgment. Way to play it cool, Mikey. “We’re running from BL/ind, too. Trying to take them out, actually.”

“Room for one more in that Trans Am of yours?”

He nodded. “C’mon, Diamond. Hop in.”

And that’s how she joined the Killjoys.

The Killjoys have been fighting against BL/ind for a while now, and the same old daily routine has gotten stale for the four of them.

But when driving along the dusty highway through the zones, they stumble upon a situation that they decide to jump into.

And nothing will ever be the same.

Disclaimer: I don't own the concept behind the story, or anybody with their own Wikipedia page. I do own Cellophane Diamond and the plot. Don't steal, or BL/ind'll medicate you into submission.
  1. oo1
    Raising my gun slowly, I pulled the trigger.
  2. oo2
    “Semantics don’t really matter anymore. Especially when it’s with a group of people who just saved your ass from being exterminated a little too early for your liking.”
  3. oo3
    "You're chill, I like you."
  4. oo4
    "This is your hideout, your base, your ***in’ home."
  5. oo5