Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

Harley Sullivan was the cousin to James Sullivan. They were very close and told each other everything. They never considered each other cousins. They were best friends. But Harley has been in college for the past four years. Harley comes back for a summer vacation before she has to start her real job. But Jimmy and her haven't seen each other for a whole year. And while she was away, Jimmy had joined a band with some of his closets friends.

Harley has yet to meet them but loved the demos that Jimmy had sent her.

The thing about Harley is that she wasn't a girl. Of course, she was a girl but she did nothing that made her girly.

She never painted her nails or got manicures. She decided that guitar would be good for her and she now had calloused fingers, that she absolutely loved. Her clothes consisted of band tee shirts, jeans and Converse. She worked on cars for her income and loved every second of it. Sports were also one of her passions. Baseball, football and hockey are her favorites.

She was no ordinary girl but that's what made her special.

Brian Haner, otherwise know as Synyster Gates, was tired of dating girls that cared about how their make up looked and how soft their hair was. He wanted a girl who he could relate to. Someone that could understand him, hang out with him.

There was no denying that Brian was the school flirt. If he didn't flirt with any girl he talked to there was something wrong.

Brian has been currently dating Michelle, his best friends girlfriends sister. Matt said that Val was amazing and that Michelle would most likely be the same. And he liked Michelle, a lot. But that changed a lot when Brian met Harley.

She wasn't fake. She wasn't there to impress anyone she was just being herself. And that was the biggest turn on to Brian.

She was real.

©BrittsyVengenz

Title credit goes to Stone Sour - Imperfect

Disclaimer: I do not own Brian Haner Jr nor the rest of Avenged Sevenfold. I do own my own character Harley, I don't own Kate Toluzakova (girl in picture). Enjoy the story!
  1. About A Girl
    Chapter One
  2. It's Not Me, It's You
    Chapter Two
  3. Hesitate
    Chapter Three
  4. Deciever
    Chapter Four
  5. Syns, Not Tragedies
    Chapter Five
  6. Hard To See
    Chapter Six
  7. Warmness On The Soul
    Chapter Seven
  8. Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
    Chapter Eight
  9. She's My Cherry Pie
    Chapter Nine
  10. Jar Of Hearts
    Chapter Ten
  11. All My Life
    Chapter Eleven
  12. Just Like You
    Chapter Twelve
  13. I'm Nothing Without You
    Chapter Thirteen
  14. Say You'll Haunt Me
    Chapter Fourteen