Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

About A Girl

"You guys finally get to meet my cousin." Jimmy said excitedly as they walked to their next class.

"What cousin?" Brian asked. Michelle had her arm wrapped around his.

"Harley." Jimmy replied.

"Harley? Who names their kid Harley?" Matt asked, tightening his grip around Val.

"My uncle has a twisted mind." Jimmy said with a small smirk.

"What haven't we met Harley before?" Zacky piped in.

"Because Harley has been in college for the past four years."

They all nodded, accepting the fact that Harley was obviously a few years older then the rest of the band, especially Johnny.

"We're not going to be bugging Harley, are we?" Brian asked as the walked down Jimmy's uncle's street.

"No, working on a car." Jimmy said with a mouthful of chips.

Brian nodded his head and walked up the driveway with the guys by his side. "Dad, you blew your head gasket again." Harley groaned.

Brian's, along with Matt's, Zacky's and Johnny's mouth dropped to the floor. "Glide!" Jimmy yelled.

Harley was a girl. None of the guys expected that. They all believed she was a guy. She wore short jean shorts with a worn out baggy Slayer shirt. Her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail.

Harley lifted her head up from her dad's 1967' Ford Shelby Mustang, revealing her labret piercing that her and Jimmy got done together a few years ago. She smiled widely when her eyes met Jimmy's. "Jimbo!" She yelled back, wrapping her arms around him.

"You- You're a girl?" Zacky stuttered.

She pulled out of Jimmy's hug and looked at Zacky still wearing her smile. "I would sure as hell hope so. If not, then I've been buying the wrong underwear for a while." She joked.

The guys chuckled as she smirked at them. "I'-" She stopped Zacky.

"Let me guess." She pointed towards Johnny. "Johnny." He nodded his head lightly. "Okay, Zacky." She directed towards Zacky and he gave her a smirk. "And I'm sure you're Matt because Jimmy said you get the girls with those damn hazel eyes." She stated with a small smirk.

"Is it working?" Matt asked, wiggling his eyebrows in a playful manner.

She chuckled, "I'm a sucker for brown eyes, sorry." She said truthfully.

"And you must be Brian." She smiled towards him and he put on his heartbreaking smirk. Harley didn't want to admit it or make it noticeable but she was instantly lost in those brown eyes. She was immediately drawn to Brian. He was a few inches taller then her, well built, good style. Dark eyeliner lined his eyes, making her even more drawn to his chocolate brown orbs. She glanced slightly at his leather jacket. Leather on guys was always a turn on for Harley. She tried to push aside her thoughts for Brian, knowing that he was her cousin's best friend and it would be unholy for her to think about him then anymore then a friend.

"You're pretty good." Johnny said.

"Well, you guys are the only thing Jimmy ever talks about." She nudge Jimmy with her elbow and he smiled, his Cheetos filling his smile.

They all made there way into the house. The gathered around each other in the living room. Jimmy introduced all the guys to his uncle.

Brian kept a close eye on Harley the entire time they were there. She was different. She wasn't into how she looked. She was just herself. Brian's mind soon went off to thinking about Michelle. She always had a mirror in her pocket to make sure her hair and make up was perfect. She constantly asked how she looked. She was very much into herself. Harley was wearing something to work on cars, not to impress anyone. Her blue eyes are what drew him into her though. He never thought twice of Jimmy's eyes, but when they were on a girl figure it changed a lot. Of course, Brian felt ashamed of thinking of her like that. Seeing as he had a girlfriend that loved him very much. But he just wasn't sure if love was enough anymore.

"You don't look any older then us. So, how old are you?" Zacky asked.

"Eighteen." She replied.

"Eighteen?!" Johnny, Zacky and Matt repeated. "But you were in college for like four years." Matt pointed out. Brian kept quiet, still trying to figure out Harley. He had noticed that her and Jimmy looked semi alike. Same nose and eye color. Both dirty blond hair dyed black. She was a girl version of Jimmy.

"I was home schooled my entire life so I graduated high school when I was fourteen. USC accepted me that summer. I lived on campus with a few other people that were my age. And now, I have a license to touch, fix, ride anything and everything Harley Davidson." She said with a proud smile laid upon her face.

"Wow, that's a lot to accomplish by eighteen." Johnny spoke. Harley smiled and nodded. She knew she had done good for herself and she was proud.

"Why is your name Harley?" Brian asked, suddenly curious.

Harley chuckled slightly. "That's my favorite question." She looked over at her dad sitting at the kitchen table. "My mom and dad were obsessed with Harley Davidson's. That's how they met, what they did. Harley's were their life. I was even conceived on a Harley." She said in disgust as she looked at her dad.

"Hey, that was how you did it back then." Her father, Andrew, defended himself.

Jimmy chuckled. "That's so gross."

"James, would you like me to tell you where you were conceived?" Andrew asked.

"Ahh!" He covered his ears. "No!"

"Then shut up." He said clearly.

"Anyways, my mom died giving birth to me and my dad decided to name me Harley because it was so much apart of their lives." She said, with a small smile adoring her face.

"I'm sorry about your mom." Matt said sympathetically.

"It's alright. She's in a better place." She said simply. Everyone stayed quiet for a while.

"That's a nice car out there, Andrew." Matt said. The rest of the guys agreed.

"Thank you." Andrew said with a smile.

"Ford's suck ass." Harley said loudly, done with the compliments on her father's car.

"I swear, she's not related to me." Her father said.

"What do you prefer?" Brian asked.

She smiled slightly. "Come on." Everyone followed her out to the back garage. She opened up the doors to the garage, revealing her 1969' Chevy Camaro SS.

Matt's mouth nearly dropped to the floor. "This is yours?" He asked.

"Restored her myself." She said, smiling from ear to ear. She loved showing off her work.

"That's a bad ass car." Johnny said.

"Thank you." She said.

"I help her pick it out of the junk yard." Jimmy butted in.

"He did. And on that note, I'm going to go take a shower. I've been working on that stupid ass Ford all day." She teased her dad.

"Hey!" He complained. Harley smiled to herself as she made her way back into the house. It's not that she exactly hated her dad's car, she thought it was gorgeous in fact. She wasn't a fan of Ford's though so she teased her dad constantly for it.

Harley started her shower, removing all her clothes and stepping in, letting the water hit her dirty body.

Meanwhile, with the guys. Everyone stepped back into the house. "Harley is kind of hot." Brian mumbled to Zacky. He knew if Matt heard him, he would remind him of Michelle and he didn't want that. And if Jimmy heard him, he most likely get grossed out. He thought he could either tell Zacky or Johnny. Correction, he just thought he could tell Zacky. Johnny couldn't check her out, he was three years younger.

"I know." He said, losing himself in his own thoughts. He could ask her out. He wasn't seeing anyone at the moment. Him and his last girlfriend had been on and off, mostly using each other for just sex. But Zacky had already fantasized over him and Harley having sex together, in her car, middle of nowhere. What him and his girlfriend had were nothing, just physical attraction. So he didn't feel bad about thinking about Harley the way he was.

Brian couldn't help but get a little jealous when he saw the lust in Zacky's eyes. He knew exactly what he was thinking about. Although, Brian had thought stuff similar, he felt guilty when Michelle somehow got back into his mind. But it was okay to look and not touch, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
A nice long chapter to start you off with ;]

I would like to thank the 47 of you that subscribe to just the summary!:D
I really hope you like this first chapter. You get a little back story to Harley;
Please, please, please comment;<33

A special thanks too,
Miss.CorrCorr
PlaidDinosaurs
babefan200
for commenting and encouraging me to update.