Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

Just Like You

Harley strummed a few chords on her guitar before placing her pick in her mouth and writing down what she just did. Jimmy came though the door with Gabby and Brian.

Brian came over immediately to Harley and gave her kiss, being more forceful than usual and adding some tongue. "Okay, horndog, can I have my pick back?" Harley asked, holding out her hand.

Brian chuckled, pulling it out of his mouth and giving it back to her. "Why is that sexy?" He asked, sitting next to her, placing his arm over his shoulder. Harley just chuckled and shook her head. "Oh, what are you writing?" He asked, taking her note pad from her. She quickly retrieved it from him and held it against her chest.

"No," She said, recovering from her mini heart attack she had just had. She hated letting anyone see what she was writing, especially music. She didn't care if she was judged by looks, but she cared when she was judged on her music.

"You're just like Jimmy. He doesn't let anyone read his music," Brian said.

"Leave it to you Sullivan's," Gabby said, sitting on the couch. "So protective over your music."

"Well, it's not perfect and it's mine so, no," Harley got up from the couch and made her way into the kitchen where Jimmy was, searching her fridge for food.

"You still haven't finished that song?" Jimmy asked and she shook her head, setting her notepad on the counter.

"It's needs something more but I don't know what," Harley didn't mind sharing her music with Jimmy because she knew anything that he had to say about was simply going to improve it and he wasn't judging it.

"Have you changed it at all?"

"No, just added some piano and stuff in it to see if it made it better but I can't tell."

"Try changing the riffs around because they seem kind of backwards or something."

Harley took his advice into consideration and she planned on changing everything around. Her dad walked through the door with his girlfriend by his side. "Dad, can I ask you something?" Harley said with smile on her face.

He sighed, "How much?"

Harley chuckled and shook her head, "We need a place to have Brian's birthday party and I was wondering if we could have it here?" She said, looking at him with pleading eyes but his face showed no emotion. "Pretty please with cherry's on top," He couldn't help but laugh and nod his head.

"You clean up the mess," He said and she nodded with a smile. They both went upstairs, seeing as the teenagers were occupying downstairs.

"Okay, mine and Brian's job is done," Harley said, sitting next to him.

"The question is: Has anyone else done anything yet?" Jimmy said, looking at the three of them

Image

The day of the party came soon and the girls were setting up all the decorations. "Where are they anyways?" Carson asked, pinning up the last of the decorations.

"Matt said they went to go get Brian a joint gift," Val said, preparing all the food on the counter.

"That can't be good," Harley mumbled.

"What'd you get him Harley?" Gabby asked.

"When I went for my interview last week I saw him looking at this leather jacket, so I got him that," Harley smiled and went upstairs to get her phone.

"Glide!" Harley heard Jimmy's cheerful voice on the other end. "What do you want?" He asked.

"Why are you answering Brian's phone?" She asked curiously.

"Because he can't answer the phone right now. He's, uh, taking a piss."

"I want to believe you but I can't find it in me to."

"I am hurt, Harley."

"Where are you guys and when will you be back? It's almost seven."

"We'll be back in like an hour so if people start coming just entertain them!" He hung up the phone, earning a disapproving groan from Harley.

They were back within an hour, like Jimmy had said but Harley and the girls were still curious as to what they did that they didn't want to tell them about.

Nine Inch Nails' Closer was blaring through the stereo and everyone was having a good time. Harley was basically the host of the party, seeing as it was her house. She kept everything up for everyone. She had lost most of her help when Jimmy and Gabby disappeared.

Harley's mouth dropped when she saw someone come through the door that she didn't want to see. She found the nearest member of the band which was Matt. "What the fuck is Michael doing here?" She asked over the music.

"Oh, me and Michael go way back. I just invited him to say hey. Why?" Matt asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"He's my ex boyfriend and this is Brian's party, not yours," Harley said, storming off to find Brian but she had no luck. Brian was the party. Everyone wanted to hang out with him. Harley didn't mind at first but that she wanted him and couldn't have him it was pissing her off.

Harley moved her way through people to get to Brian and he was sitting on the couch with the Berry's and Dan. "Hey babe," He said happily, pulling her down on his lap. She didn't like being man handled, at least not at the moment.

"Do you know that Matt invited my ex?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I said it was okay. He's already been told to leave you alone Harley, don't worry," He smiled but she just scoffed and got off of his lap. Sure, it was his party but to invite her ex boyfriend there really pissed her off.

Jason followed Harley out the door. "I think you're over reacting Harley," He said behind her. She looked at him and shook her head.

"Well, I'm still a girl. Sorry I don't have those guy genes to not over react," She crossed her arms over her chest and continued walking down the street. She just needed to blow off some steam.

"I'm sure Brian meant well. Plus, Matt wouldn't let him near you," Jason smiled.

"Doesn't matter. If Matt wanted to hang out with him, he should have done it somewhere else."

"You have a valid point," They continued walking around until they hit the beach and Harley started feeling like she should get back to the party. She was suppose to be there to make sure nobody did something stupid.

"Harley!" She heard someone yell. Just her luck. "What are you guys doing out here?" Michael asked.

"I think you should leave, dude," Jason said, standing up off the sand. Harley ignored him for the most part.

"And you are? Just go so I can talk to Harley," He said kind of demanding.

"Michael get the fuck out of here," Harley said loud and clear. She stood up and wrapped her arm around Jason because she really did not want to deal with Michael right now and she knew Jason would protect her from him.

"Can't we talk?"

"About what? I haven't talked to you for over a year. There is nothing to talk about dickwad."

"I just want to know why you're even with that dude, Harley. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? He isn't going anywhere in life and you know it. He's covered in tattoos, barley out of high school and he's teaching little kids to play guitar. Wow, what an accomplishment," Harley could feel Jason tensing up and ready to beat the shit out of Michael.

"I'm sorry that I picked a guy that was in it for me and not my looks. I'm sorry that he doesn't have a degree to be a lawyer. But when you're working your ass off on a case that includes your client being a drug dealer, Brian will be touring, playing in front of thousands of fans that adore him and guess what? He'll be doing nothing but enjoying his life," Harley really didn't know what had gotten into her but she believed everything she had just said. "So just go and get over the fact that you'll never get me back."

Michael had nothing to say about that and he nodded, leaving them on the beach. "Let's get back to the party," Jason mumbled to Harley.

Harley came through the door and had the sudden urge to apologize for her over reaction to Brian. She checked the living room, where he last was but he wasn't there. After checking every room except for the kitchen she found Brian, just in the arms of someone else. She shook her head and rolled her eyes as the girls lips collided with Brian's. She couldn't stomach it anymore and stormed off again, this time just trying to find someone to talk to. Brian saw Harley take off and he pushed the girl off of him and went chasing after her. "Harley!" He yelled but she found a room that wasn't occupied and slammed the door. "Harley, open the door we need to talk!"

"Fuck off, Brian! Or should I say Syn?!" She yelled, hitting her fist on the door. With how hard she hit the door, it would have hurt but she was so pissed she didn't even notice the pain.

"God, It was nothing! Just open the fucking door!" He said, trying to turn the knob but it was locked.

"Eat shit, you fucking asshole!" He gave up after she said that and tried looking for Jimmy. And unlike Harley, he didn't care if he walked in on Jimmy and Gabby fucking.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's upsetting but I can assure you everything will be okay.

Oh, you guys better watch Golden Gods on VH1 Classic, tomorrow 10/9c.
My sister and I are in the front row of the stage so were likely to get on TV!:D
Anywho, I updated rather quickly, I guess. Thoughts would be lovely <3