Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

Say You'll Haunt Me

Harley hummed a few words as she strummed her guitar, before quickly picking up her pen and writing down them. She continued strumming her guitar, completely lost in her music. She was really liking how the song was coming out.

When it came to her music, she wanted it to be absolutely perfect. Nothing is acceptable if it wasn't perfect in her eyes. She had laid down the drum beat she wanted when Jimmy was over. He was really impressed with what she had. He always knew she was an amazing musician, but he never realized how much soul she played with.

Speak of the devil, "Glide, you home?" Jimmy yelled as he opened the door.

"Living room," She replied, writing the rest of the lyrics down.

"Hey, still working on that song?" She shook her head with a smile.

"No, I think I'm done." She smiled widely, handing him the note pad with the lyrics to the song. She got up from the couch and turned on the stereo, pressing play.

A slight piano intro started, then came in the drums and Jimmy already had goosebumps. Harley was multitalented, she could play drums, sing, play guitar and bass. She wrote this entire song by herself.

Granted, it was just the music that was playing from the CD player, Jimmy knew exactly where the lyrics were going, seeing as he rehearsed it a lot with her.

The song finished up with the same piano intro. Jimmy looked up at her, completely stunned. "That's beautiful, Harley."

She smiled, her blue eyes filled with excitement. Jimmy's opinion was what was most important to her.

"I have a question though." Harley gave him a look. "Did you write this about Brian?" He asked, causing Harley's smile to drop. She sat next to him and nodded. "You really like him, don't you?"

"Like him? No, I love him." She admitted, looking at Jimmy who was smiling bright from ear to ear.

"So you're naming your first kid after me, right?" He joked, making Harley laugh.

"Whatever you want Jimbo."

"You gonna show this to Brian?" Jimmy asked, suddenly serious.

"I don't know, it's still not perfect and I don't know if I want to tell him yet."

"Tell him that you're completely head over heels in love with him?"

She sighed as she looked at Jimmy. "You don't get it Jimmy."

"What don't I get?"

"I've never been in love, okay." She murmured. Harley didn't want to look at Jimmy afterward, she seemed embarrassed even though she knew he would never judge her, ever.

"But, what about Michael?" Jimmy asked after waiting for a while.

"I thought I was in love with him, but no one makes me feel the way Brian does. No one." She hung her head, thinking about what she just said. She had never really been in love with someone and the way she felt with Brian, she knew it was more then just a summer fling.

"Harley, you need to tell him." She looked at Jimmy and immediately shook her head.

"You know what, I'm good. He doesn't need to know." She went to get off the couch, but Jimmy stopped her.

"I'm dead serious. He needs to know."

Harley sighed, knowing Jimmy was right and sooner or later she would have to tell him. But, at this point the sooner the better. They were going to be leaving on tour soon, which means she wouldn't be there with him like she wanted. She would have to tell him that she wanted no one else but him.

---------------------------------------------------

Harley's parents were out for the night, leaving the house to Harley and Brian.

A very heated make out session was going on in Harley's room, but she just couldn't stop thinking about those three words she needed to tell him. Three easy short words, that could be the make or break of this relationship.

She gently pushed Brian off of her, sitting up in the bed. "You okay?" Brian asked, looking at Harley strangely. She never pushed him off of her.

"Yeah, I just need some air." She lied, trying to think of a good way to say that she loved him. She looked at her CD player and smiled to herself. "I need to show you something." She said, standing off the bed and injected the disc into her player. "You need to promise me two things though." Brian nodded slowly, unsure of what she was doing. "One, do not laugh at me. Two, do not judge me."

"What's going on Har-"

"Just promise."

"Okay, I promise."

Harley took in a deep breath, pressing play on the player. The drums came in shortly after the piano intro and she started becoming nervous but there was no backing down now. She took in a deep breath, letting her voice out.

"Little supernovas in my head. Little soft pulses in my dead. Little souvenirs and secrets shared. Little off guard and unprepared. I was never good enough to find. I was never bad enough to mind. In the middle I will do my best. Take me in your arms and leave the rest.

I will give you anything to,

Say you want to stay, you want me to. Say you'll never die, you'll always haunt me. I want to know I belong to you. Say you'll haunt me.

Together, together we'll be together, together forever.

Little variations on my page. Little doors open on my cage. Little time has come and gone so far. Little by little who you are. I can see the patterns on your face. I can see the miracles I trace. Symmetry in shadows I can't hide. I just want to be right by your side.

I will give you everything to,

Say you want to stay, you want me to. Say you'll never die, you'll always haunt me. I want to know I belong to you. Say you'll haunt me.

Say you want to stay, you want me to. Say you'll never die, you'll always haunt me. I want to know I belong to you. Say you'll haunt me.

Together, together we'll be together, together forever. I belong to you.

Together, together we'll be together, together forever. I belong to you.

Little supernovas in my head. Little soft pulses in my dead. Little souvenirs and secrets shared. Little off guard and unprepared.

I will give you anything to. I will give you everything to.

Say you want to stay, you want me to. Say you'll never die, you'll always haunt me. I want to know I belong to you. Say you'll haunt me.

Say you want to stay, you want me to. Say you'll never die, you'll always haunt me. I want to know I belong to you. Say you'll haunt me.

Together, together we'll be together, together forever. I belong to you.

Together, together we'll be together, together forever. I belong to you."

The player clicked off and Harley stood there, looking at Brian who had stunned eyes. She was so nervous of his reaction that she was shaking. "Di- did you write that about me?" He asked, just as nervous as Harley was.

Harley closed her eyes, and nodded lightly. "What did you think?" She asked, hoping for a good reaction.

"It was incredible." Harley looked at him, in shock. He stood up, placing his arms around her waist. "Harley Sullivan, I am so madly and deeply in love with you words couldn't even describe." Harley's eyes met Brian's and she knew he was speaking the truth. Her lips immediately locked with his, but the kiss was so much different then what they usually were. It was full of passion and love.

"I love you so much Brian." She said, reconnecting their lips together.

From that point everything had changed. Sex was no longer sex, it was making love. Kissing wasn't just kissing, it was sharing one special moment with the person you loved. Talking had so much more meaning to it. Being in each others arms was more important then breathing. Every second spent with the other was a second to savor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I haven't updated in forever. Hopefully things will become more constant. I just got a lot going on right now.

I am really proud of this chapter, I think it turned out really good and I hope all of you enjoy it as well <3 (: