Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

Hesitate

Harley wiped the grease of her hands with a rag, then stuffed it back in her shorts back pocket. Her hair was thrown back into a messy bun. She had just finished fixing her dads car when she heard footsteps coming up the driveway. She looked aside the car seeing Brian with his hands in his pockets. She smiled slightly when she saw him.

Harley was never one for smoking, but seeing that cigarette hanging out of his mouth was somehow sexy to her. He put it out before walking all the way up the driveway. "Hey Harley." He said with a smile. Brian had chills run down his back when he saw Harley. She had a small amount of grease on her cheek, a rag in her back pocket, and part of her shirt tucked into her shorts. She had no make up on, but Brian still thought she was incredible hot.

"Hey." She smiled. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Jimmy said to meet him here and I guess I'm the first." He replied. "What are you doing?"

"Just finished working on this crappy car." She said with a smirk, patting her dad's Mustang lightly.

Brian chuckled a little. "You really don't like Ford's, huh?"

She sighed. "It's not that I don't like Fords. I don't like fixing Ford's." She stated. "Fix-Or-Repair-Daily. Found-On-Road-Dead. Driver-Returns-On-Foot." She said with a smile.

"That is very true." He said, watching Jimmy come up the driveway with his arm wrapped around a girls waist.

"Hey Syn." He said, hugging him in another man style that Harley never understood. "Hey Glide." He said, giving her a bear hug. Harley nudge Jimmy, wondering who he was with. "Oh, right. Harley, Gabby. Gabby, Harley." He introduced the two. Harley instantly liked Gabby. She was pretty, that was for sure. She looked absolutely perfect for Jimmy. Tattoos covered her arms, just like Jimmy's. Her eyes were a beautiful gray. Harley also noticed she was wearing a jacket while it was ninety degrees outside.

"I would give you handshake but I'm covered in grease." Harley said with a small chuckle.

"It's alright." She smiled. "Jimmy talks about you all the time." She said shyly.

Harley could tell she had another personality just dying to come out. Most people Harley met were shy at first but tended let their true side come out. "I would hope good things." Harley mumbled to Jimmy.

"Of course, is there anything bad about you?" Jimmy said with a smile from ear to ear.

"No." Brian said and everybody looked at him. "I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?" He asked nervously.

"Aw, Brian has a crush on Harley!" Jimmy teased him. Brian's cheeks turned a hundred different shades of red while glaring at Jimmy.

Harley smiled when Jimmy said that. "Why are you here, Jimmy?" Harley asked, trying to break the awkward silence that had been going on.

"Oh yeah. We're going to the beach." He said with a cheesy grin.

"When were you going to tell me?" Harley asked.

"Now." Harley sighed and closed her dad's hood to his car. "Go get ready." He said in a commanding voice.

"Yes Sir!" She said, saluting him. Brian chuckled a bit.

"Thanks a lot man." Brian murmured to Jimmy.

"What?"

"Why did you say I had a crush on her?" Brian said in an angry voice.

"Holy shit, you do." He said, his smile dropping from his face.

"I do not." Brian lied.

"Liar!" Jimmy yelled. He thought about Harley for a few seconds, wondering why the hell Brian even liked her. "Why do you like Harley?"

"I don't." He growled, lighting another cigarette.

"What about Michelle?" Jimmy asked.

"I don't like Harley." He mumbled.

"I thought Michelle was perfect for you." Jimmy said, still confused.

"Oh, my God, you have the attention span of a dog." Brian complained.

"No. You're a dog!" Jimmy told him, making Gabby laugh.

"Who's a dog here?" Harley asked, standing behind Brian. Brian turned to her with his cigarette hanging to the side of his mouth. "Smoking's bad for you." She said with a smirk.

"Yeah, Brian." Jimmy said, scolding him.

"Jimmy, you smoke too." He pointed out, taking another hit off of his cigarette.

"Yeah, well, let's just go to the beach." He said, turning around with Gabby and making his way down the street.

They arrived at the beach a few moments later. Her fathers house was only a couple streets away.

Matt appeared with Val a short while later, with Michelle close on their trails.

Harley figured that the girl beside Matt was Val, and her twin was Michelle. But she wasn't exactly positive. Harley and Gabby sat in the sand, waiting for everyone to join.

Gabby faked a gag when Michelle came up to them, slinging her arms around Brian the moment she had the chance. Harley laughed a bit. "Don't like her?" Harley questioned with an amused grin.

"She's alright, I guess. Just very pushy and annoying." Gabby spoke.

"She looks like it." Harley mumbled, watching Brian slightly push her off of him.

"Murphy! Water, us, let's go!" Jimmy said with a dorky smile.

Gabby striped down to her bathing suit and followed Jimmy out to the water. He instantly had his arms wrapped around her.

"You must be Harley." Michelle said to Harley with the most fake smile Harley had ever seen. Harley stood up off the sand and looked at her with a small smirk.

"Oh, you must be Jenny. Brian talked forever about you yesterday." Harley said.

"Jenny?" Michelle turned to Brian. "Who the fuck is Jenny?" She questioned.

"What?" He asked, clueless.

"Michelle, it was a joke." Harley said with an amused look.

Michelle turned back to her. She planted that fake smile on her face again. "Funny." She walked away from Harley and back into Brian's arms.

"Hi, I'm Val." The blond one said, giving her a warm smile.

"Harley." Harley said, returning the thoughtful smile.

"Sorry about my sister. She's a little overprotective when it comes to Brian."

"Understood." Harley shrugged off. The last thing she wanted Val to know was that she was slightly crushing on her sisters boyfriend.

"You could come out with us, if you'd like." Matt offered, noticing that Michelle was all over Brian and Jimmy was with Gabby.

"Thanks but no thanks." Harley said, waving bye the them as they went out to the water.

She striped down to her bikini, revealing her bright red attire. Harley didn't show off her body much, but she was never embarrassed to show a little skin now and then.

Brian's eyes wondered from Michelle's scrawny body to Harley fully curved body. She had meat on her bones that somehow made her body way more attractive then Michelle's flat chest.

Harley continued out to the water, letting the icy cold water hit her feet before continuing on into the ocean.

About an hour later, she made her way back up to the rest of the group. Matt and Brian stared at Harley is aw, almost. Matt kept better control on where he was starring at then Brian was. Jimmy snapped fingers in front of his face before Brian slapped his hand away and Michelle sat in his lap. "Did you bring tequila?" Gabby asked Jimmy as he pulled out a few beers from the cooler.

"Would I forget your tequila?" Jimmy asked with a smile, handing her the entire bottle.

Harley chuckled a bit when her eyes lite up. Gabby leaned down and kissed Jimmy's lips lightly.

Harley was somewhat envious of Gabby. She had a great guy in her arms. Jimmy was probably the most romantic, cheesy guy she knew. He liked giving his girlfriend spontaneous roses and kisses that made your heart skip a beat. Gabby had it good. Harley, on the other hand, had no one. The last boyfriend she had, had used her and taking something that was very sacred to her.

Harley still did dream like any other girl did. She dreamed that she would find the love of her life. The one that made her heart skip a beat and made her butterflies flap all over her stomach.

The thing that Harley didn't want to admit was that she was sitting right next to the guy that can possible fill the empty whole in her heart. The guy that had his arms around a girl who had already tamed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this one was in fact, boring but i only had time for a filler |:
Things SHOULD heat up in the next chapter.

In other news, I am in a contest to win two tickets
with hotel and air fare to see a7x in Boise Idaho next month.
Pray for me! I'll know if i won tomorrow.

And, who laughed their asses off when they found out about Syn
taking down Johnny and making him get seven staples to his
head? I sure as hell did, but Johnny can still put a fight!:'D

As of right now, it's been one year and one month since we lost the one and only,
James "The Rev" Sullivan. Miss you buddy.