Status: f o R E V e r

Perfectly Imperfect

Deciever

Harley had been in her room the whole day, trying to put together a decent outfit.

Jimmy had warned Harley about a party that was taking place at Matt's house. It was a graduation party. With Jimmy, Brian, Zacky and Matt graduating the week before, they figured it would be awesome to celebrate not having to go to school and going on with their band.

Harley had no idea what to where to the party. She wasn't going to impress anyone but she had nothing that fit her body the way it should. Everything was to baggy on her. She looked between her Metallica shirt and her black blue checkered shirt. She decided on the checkered shirt because it actually fit her.

After she had gotten dressed she made her way downstairs, giving her a dad a quick kiss and hug. "Drink water when you drink." He said sternly. Andrew didn't worry about telling her not to drink because she knew she was responsible when it came to drinking.

"I know, dad." She said, going out back, opening up the garage. "Hello beautiful." Harley said to her Camaro. She ran her finger down the side of her car. She unlocked the driver side door, slipping into the car and starting it up. Chills ran up her spine as she felt the vibrations of the engine. A smile adored her face as she put the car in drive.

By the time she got to the party, it was already around ten at night. She didn't want to be early but she didn't want to miss the fun.

Jimmy directed her car into the grass of Matt's front yard. Of course, she had special parking. She stepped out of her car, earning a some whistles from a few guys. It didn't affect her. She knew that the whistles were for the car and not for her. "How is my Glide?" Jimmy asked her, with an arm wrapped around her shoulder. Harley smiled at the nickname that Jimmy had given her when she was seven years old. Glide was a series of Harley Davidson's. Jimmy thought it fit Harley very well.

"I'm great and ready to get shit faced." She said with a smirk.

"Then you have come to the right place!" He exclaimed as they entered the kitchen. Music filled the whole house, which brought ease to Harley. Music could always calm her nervousness.

"Hey Harley." Zacky said with a small smirk.

"Hey." She practically yelled over to him.

"No date?" He asked, praying to God she didn't have one.

"Nope." She said, popping her 'p' a bit.

"Wanna dance?" Zacky asked after a few moments of silence. Harley almost went wide eyed when he asked her. She had no idea how to dance. She knew how to take apart an engine and put it back together but no idea how to move her body in a rhythmic way.

"Sure." She said, grabbing Zacky's hand and making her way out with the crowd. "I don't know how to dance, just fair warning." She warned him and he replied with a slight smirk.

Brian came into the kitchen, grabbing a few beers from the counter. He stopped in his tracks, to see Zacky with his hands on Harley. His jealousy rose up in him as he saw Harley laughing with him. Michelle came up behind him, wrapping her arm around Brian's.

A few beers and a drunk Michelle later, Brian and Jimmy had Michelle's arms around their shoulders, making their way to the door. After Val and Matt took Michelle home, Brian made his way over to Harley, who was chatting with Zacky.

"Hey Harley." He said with a smile.

"Oh, hi Brian." She said, slurring her words slightly.

"Already drunk?" He asked.

"No. I'm just a little buzzed." She admitted.

Zacky and her counted down their fifth shot of Jack Daniels before shooting them into their mouths. "I need to take a piss." Zacky said, standing off the stool and walking upstairs. Brian sighed when he looked at Harley was guzzling down a Mickey's.

"So, Brian." Harley said, feeling her buzz come on stronger. "Why are you going out with Michelle?" She asked in a serious tone.

Brian was questionable about her question but answered it anyway. "I don't know. Matt loves Val, Michelle is her sister so I guess I thought it might work."

"And?" She asked almost immediately after he finished his sentence.

"She's," He paused looking for the right words. "Okay." He finished.

"Okay? Don't you think she should be amazing? Like, the most perfect girl in the entire world or something if you're going to waste you're time on her?" She said, slurring again.

Brian never really thought about it like that before. But he seemed to replay her sentences in his head over and over again, realizing that Harley fit the girl that he'd waste his life for. "Uh," Was all he had in reply. He really didn't want to admit that Michelle wasn't doing anything for him anymore. Michelle was the typical girl. She was pretty, skinny, cheerleader, dumbfounded. The problem was, Brian was tired of dating girls that were like Michelle.

Michelle could talk to Brian about how hot he was, and he agreed for the most part. But somehow, kissing or fucking were the only things that kept them together. If something went bad, make up sex was the way to fix it. If they had nothing to say, kissing filled the silent moments which usually led up to sex.

Harley was different. He couldn't remember the last time he had an actual conversation with a girl. Harley was easy to talk to. She always had something worth hearing. It wasn't about her hair or her clothes.

Harley chuckled slightly. "Alright, well you get back to me on that." She said, patting his shoulder and grabbing her red cup filled with a mixture of alcohol. Zacky took her hand and gave Brian a smile with a small wink.

Brian took the chance to try and find Jimmy and talk to him about the whole 'Michelle' thing. Jimmy always had the greatest advice on anything and he wasn't afraid to say the truth. That's what Brian needed.

Brian shook his head as Zacky trailed his hand up Harley's thigh. He felt his body heat up with anger. He wanted so badly to go over and tell Harley that he liked, more then a friend. But something was telling him not to. Zacky had gotten up to go get something and Brian took the chance to grab Harley's hand and lead her upstairs. She stumbled slightly when they reached the top. "What?" She asked in annoyed tone.

"Do you like Zack?" Brian asked, noticing the jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah, he's cool and stuff. Why?" She asked, slightly confused on why he was asking.

"Do you like him more then a friend?" He asked through his teeth, not really wanting to know her answer.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head vigorously. "No. Zacky is just a friend."

"Then, can I try," He paused a moment and pierced his lips together. "Can I try something?" He asked in almost a whisper.

Harley was still confused to the way Brian was acting but she nodded her head up and down a few times. Brian took in a deep breath and leaned his head into Harley's, planting a small kiss on her lips. Harley gave in the minute his lips touched hers, immediately kissing back. His lips against hers were something neither of them have ever felt. It was like a static wave between the both of them. But Harley's senses came to her and her eyes widened, pushing Brian away from her. "Yo- you have a girlfriend." She reminded, not making eye contact with him. She may have been drunk, but her senses were still sober.

Brian completely ignored what she said, meeting his lips with hers again. Harley didn't push him away this time, she leaned into him, earning a small moan from Brian. Brian's hands tangled around her back as hers tangled into his hair. It wasn't long before her tongue was against his. Her back was pushed up against the hallway wall and Brian's long calloused fingers made their way up her shirt, stopping mid stomach.

Their heated make out scene was stopped by people coming up the stairs. Harley starred into Brian's eyes for a quick second; Both eyes full of lust.

Brian's hand tangled through Harley's as he looked for an empty room. Harley was so lost in thinking about the kiss they just shared that she didn't know what was going on.

Brian pushed open a door that was empty, taking a quick glance to the people in the hallway before shutting the door with a sly smirk on his face.

You could only imagine what happened next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. Brian's a baaad boy.
Will Michelle find out? Will Matt be pissed at Brian?
Will Jimmy be disappointed in Harley?
Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out!

You guys got this story to ten stars! Fuck yes!
10 Stars; 162 Readers; 101 Subscribers; 23 Comments;
You guys fucking rock!!

Oh, didn't win the tickets to Idaho.. D:
But I still get to see my a7x family in Huntington Beach
for Jimmy's birthday bash;<33
Anyone in California attending?