‹ Prequel: To Go From There

Hey Dreamer

Prologue

“Hi,” I stuttered. He chuckled. He was the star quarterback, and in the grade above me. I was just a sophomore when we met. I was starstruck, because I was just little Lydia, Rhys Abbott’s kid sister who was attacked and disappeared for the summer. But Rhys wasn’t at our school anymore. He wasn’t allowed back, not after what he did to the teacher. But he was still a legend at Lincoln Heights High. I was just the second Abbott to go through this hell. I was second to do everything. I wasn’t complaining then, because Rhys was so much better at trailblazing. He was my protector, and I loved him for that. I just wished, that sometimes, I wasn’t Lil’ Abbott.

That’s why, when he became a part of my life, and bat those long dark lashes at me, I wasn’t thinking about much. Not Rhys, or protecting myself. I was thinking, this boy, he doesn’t associate me with my brother. I’m just Lydia, a pretty girl in his trig class.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is the sequel/spin-off type thing....
I'm gonna try and update this as often as I can... but i really can't make many promises... because, I have us history, english 11, gov't & economics this semester. :/ schoolwork comes before writing, unfortunately.
love you guys.
<3

xoxo,
Your Backroad Eyes

p.s. yeah, Rian Dawson is the guy portraying Derek... I needed the smile to be perfect, and who else has perfect teeth other than Rian Dawson?

p.p.s. happy birthday, riley. <3