Status: Active -- Updates when been subscribed to.

Miles to Go.

One.

Lexie Malone was a dancer; she was the girl that got accepted into London's Academy of Fine Arts without an audition. LA- London Academy, received a disc on August 13th. A disc from an elderly man, a disc that was filled with so much love and energy the LA headmaster knew the girl on the tape needed to be enrolled there.

"I know my daughter is auditioning to enrolee at your academy but quite frankly, I know you won't see her at her audition for who she truly is. Ballet is one of my girl’s strongest points, she choreographs all of her dances and she composes her music. Her life is dance," he stopped talking for a few seconds, only to look away from the camera and at a blonde haired girl who had just walked into the room.

"Dad? What are you doing?" she giggled and kissed his cheek before she removed her jacket and started stretching.

"I just want to watch you practice," he smiled and moved to sit down, the camera in his hand but it was out of sight from her.

She started goofing around, dancing to her own voice as she made up random songs. Then she pressed play on the CD player, all the time he kept his camera on her.

Drums, violins, a piano, a guitar filled the room. Above these instruments was her voice, the song was unfamiliar but beautiful coming from her voice. She was just gazing into the mirror, singing, occasionally adding a complicated ballet move. Then the drums increased their tempi and her voice stopped. She looked at him and the music stopped. She leaped through the air and landed perfectly on her toes, a beautiful smile upon her lips. The violins started playing again and her dancing started getting more aggressive- her moves were beautiful. She moved with such grace and originality. It wasn't ballet, it was something else, it was original.

Many dances later, many inspirational words of love from the elderly man later, the headmaster of LA stopped playing the video and looked to the rest of the staff in front of her. Most had tears in their eyes; others just had a smile upon their face.

"Lexie Malone didn't turn up for her audition," one of the teachers stated, looking at her paper that had the audition schedule on.

"We don't need her to audition. Isn't this enough?" Madam Wilson replied, she pointed at the screen, she had paused the video on Lexie's face. "Ms. Christina are you saying that you have more talented ballet dancers? Mrs. Stewart are you telling me that the singers in your most skilled class can have such fun, dance and sing high notes like that?" Wilson's eyes were looking into the teachers’ eyes; some were nodding back, agreeing that Lexie Malone should have a placement at the Academy. Others just shrugged.

"She wasn't at her audition, she isn't dedicated. Yes she can dance; quite fine may I say so. Yes her voice is spectacular. But she isn't what we've had at this school before; it's a no from me if we vote."

Wilson threw her hands up in frustration, "Who cares that her style has never been seen before? What happened to giving chances? You know she should go here, you're just afraid of the consequences!" She walked out of the room and kept on thinking about Lexie Malone. Wilson couldn't understand why the rest of the teachers didn't see or understand Lexie's ability.

All Wilson knew was that Lexie was going to be a student at London Academy of Fine Arts.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short chapter, but this is just the start. Kind of a taster.
Please comment and subscribe and I promise you wont be disappointed!

Please don't be a silent reader!