Wolf's Love: Taking Away Juliet

Act 4, scene 1,

Act 4, scene 1, Amazing

A knock at the door came the next morning that shot me out of my sleep. I looked at the time and saw 3:42 posted on the little clock of our computer screen. Oh shit Jessica, I thought quickly. I had forgotten all about her. I opened the door revealing my old friend standing there waiting in the cold.

“Hey come in” I said quickly “I’m sorry I just got up. Just give me a few minutes to get myself together,” I let her in and ran up the stars towards my room quickly and did all the things too get ready. Brush hair, clean clothes. Shower? No skip that. I ran towards the stars then stopped at the top and went back again. Deodorant would be nice.

When I was finally done I tumbled downstairs to meet with Jess. I realized for the first time that Jake was passed out on the ground. I must have pushed him off when the knock at the door scared me. I stood in the entrance of the living room looking at my little brother with disappointing eyes.

“What am I going to do with the kid?”

Jessica hugged me from behind, putting her head on my shoulder and looking at Jake with me. “Rough night?” she questioned.

“That’s an understatement,” I answered. “Let’s just go.”

“What about him?” she asked, concern filling her voice?

“He will be fine,” I said already halfway out the door with my stuff on. “It’s not his first hangover.”