Wolf's Love: Taking Away Juliet

Act 4, scene 5,

Act 4, scene 5, Never Going to be alone

All we did was walk around and talk. Everything seemed fine. It even started snowing as we were walking. The cold snow felt good against my warm skin.

“Greatest part of being a Lycan,” Jessica started “is that we can enjoy the snow a lot more then the regular person.” I couldn’t refute her logic, and just smiled in agreement.

We kept walking along until we hit an entrance to a forest. Tall and dark it brought back memories of just two nights ago and gave me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

“Do you want to just walk the path?” she asked, I looked at the dirt road and contemplated but thought to myself what’s the worst thing that could happen?

It was quite well we walked for the most part. I couldn’t seem to get Adrianna off my mind no matter how hard I tried. Yet I had to admit the forest and the snow was making me feel a lot better.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Jessica broke the silence.

“What?” I questioned.

“The forest, the snow, the whole place,” she said looking back at me smiling. “I never told you this but as a kid when I felt overwhelmed I use to come to places like this all the time.”

“Really?” I said not knowing how to reply.

“Ya,” she started keeping the statements short. “Actually, this place was one of my favourites in particular” she stated looking at me with a bit of adventure to her eye.

“Really?” I mimicked myself more curious this time.

“Ya. Can I take you somewhere?” she asked me.

“Sure anywhere,” I answered jokingly. Just as I said this she giggled slightly and grabbed my hand taking a turn into the forest and off the snow and dirt mixed path.