Status: Active

It's only the Beginning

The Day is Finally Here

Last night was so amazing, I loved hanging out with Ryan, he was loving, kind, funny, just so perfect, how did I end up with a guy like this, well I guess we ain’t officially going out but today after work I am going to quickly go get him a present, and ask him out. OH, today might be the second best day of my life. So I get up thanks to this thought, I go to the bathroom so I can take my shower, then I go back to my room and put on my work clothes. And now here I am waiting in my car for it to get nice and cool, I pop in one of my favorite CD’s and just sit there and listen to it, singing with it as I start to leave the trailer park. It’s like a good thirty to forty minute drive to work, I am just leaving way extra early to go see if I can’t find anything to do today with Ryan and also to see if I can’t find him some gifts. So I just started randomly texting him a bunch of questions to see what I could find, and of coarse at the and of twenty questions, he asked me why I wanted to know, I just told him jw. So know I know a little bit more about my mysterious man, and are now out to go get that gift.

I got Ryan’s gifts it is in the back, I only have 10 minutes of work left, so to help pass the time I go to search for a costumer to help pass the time. My luck was good cuz I found a few teens looking for something, after hearing the description of the item, I lead them to the corner of the store, where they could find the clearance rack, which so happened to have the very items each girl was looking for. Before checking them up, I asked them if they had their membership cards, they all say they didn’t have one. So I pulled out three membership card pamphlets, and asked if they wished to have one, free of charge of coarse. They were all too happy to have one, and stuck one of the stickers on the back of their phones. I explained the cards, and their importance, with all the perks of owning one could bring them. Now after that I scanned their cards into the system and added their info, after so I rang them up.

Only 4 minutes left and I still don’t know what to do, and when I thought all hope was lost, because time flew by so slowly, Ryan showed up at the counter, I didn’t see him at all I had my back to him, then he scared me.

“Um, sir could you help me?”

“Oh, you, why, just scared me….”

“I sorry,” he started, “ I couldn’t wait, so I decided to come over here and follow you around a bit since you only have two minutes left.”

“Well, I guess you could, but now I have to go back, change and then clock out.”

“I guess I will wait here then.”

“I guess you will.” It took me five minutes to change into my normal outfit, I grabbed my two bags, the one with Ryan’s gifts and my clothes, I told him I needed to take my clothes out to my car, and told him to follow. It took a few minutes but we got there, I popped the trunk and threw my clothes in there.

“What’s in the other bag?”

“Your gifts I bought you before work.”

“Oh, well why’d you do that?”

“Because I wanted to get you something.”

“Oh, I see, that’s why you asked like twenty questions.”

“Haha, hell yea.”

“Well can I open it them?”

“Not yet, not until we get our smoothies and go to the fountain.”

“OH, ok”

“Lol you silly, goose.”

“So how was your week?”

“Oh, just fine I guess, it could have been a little better and yours?”

“Oh the same, but it’s been better since we started to talk and hang out a bit more, poke,” I said as I reached over to poke him.

"Wha????? OUCH, that kinda hurt,"

"Haha no it didn't,"

0"Lol ya your right, oh looky it our turn yay,"

"Haha your a dork, I hope you know that,"

"I know,"

"As long as you know, well um, I think i will have the Strawberry-Banana, small please,"

"And i will have the small Peach-Mango smoothie,"

"That'll be a total of $3.50," smoothie guy said.

"Ok, and here you go," i said while handing the man his money while he gave me the smoothies. After that me and Ryan continued our talk on our way to the lovely fountain. I can't wait for Ryan to open his gifts.....hehe. What I got him was a few outfits shirts and pants with a two belts, and a pair of ear rings, i got him one of the new Call Of Duty games for the Ps3, and a little mine keyblade that can be turned into a key itself.

"OMG, I can't believe you got me all this, it must have cost you alot,"

"Nope, lol the clothes are from Hot Topic, the game is Game Stop, and the keyblade is once again....from Hot Topic, haha not a lot of money there,"

"Still makes me feel bad.....,"

"Well don't, i got this stuff for you because i wanted to get you something,"

"Fine, but i will be getting you something as well, and you won't know when, haha i have my ways in finding things out," he said before sticking his tongue out at me.

"Oh, lol, do you?" I turned to look at him and he was already looking at me. He seemed to be getting closer for some strange reason, but then i saw what he was doing, so I inched closer to him. I put my hand on his cheek and used one of my fingers to slowly graze the side of his face. THen before i knew it our lips were together for a short but sweet kiss? It was all to fast i don't even know what happened, but I know i felt his lips against mine.......is he nervious? What could be going on? Before i know it he is telling me he has to go and tha he will see me later and txt me when he gets a chance which will be sometime after five o'clock.....its only two.