Wanna Kiss That Girl

Like The Song

Keith Urban was just putting his guitar away after a rehearsal for a show when he felt someone come up behind him and cover his eyes with their hands. He heard a female voice whisper a “Guess who?” into his ear, followed by a giggle. He thought, and then,

“Des.” He said. Desiree, his wife, just smiled.

“How’d you know it’s me?” she asked, pretending to pout.

“Because,” he paused to kiss her cheek, “you always do that. What’s up?”

“Come see the room we got!” she said. Apparently the team had been given rooms underneath the stage. Rooms like hotel rooms. Desiree grabbed his wrist and pulled him along down the stairs.

“Wow.” It wasn’t often Keith and the guys got rooms at the venue. This was cool. The room was like a hotel room, with a couch, TV, two double beds, and a fridge. Keith threw a sideways glance at Desiree, and then moved. His hands were holding her sides, and he was backing her toward a wall. When Desiree hit the wall, she screamed in delight.

“What?” Keith asked innocently.

“You…just caught…me by surprise…that’s – Oooh.” Desiree was breathing hard now, trying to catch her breath. That probably wasn’t going to happen because Keith was biting at her neck, making her eyes roll back as she gasped for air, and she was trying to talk despite the thrill her body was getting.

“I – Mhm – hope you – ooh – know what you’re – oooo – doing.” Keith stopped, looked at her, and smiled.

“Oh, I know.” She could see it in his eyes, and when she moaned his lips met her’s. Desiree’s hands were playing with his tousled brown-blonde hair, and Keith’s were behind her neck. Neither noticed the little girl standing there with a crooked smile.

The little girl laughed devilishly, toddling down the hall. She’d seen things she knew she shouldn’t have. Across the hall, Keith’s back-up band (Jerry Flowers, Brad Rice, Rodge, Brian Nutter, and Chris McHugh) were sitting down talking over snacks. They saw the little girl, and sat up.

“Hey, isn’t that Tuesday? Where’s Keith? Shouldn’t he be watching her?” Brian leaps up and goes to follow her. He got to a door, and heard sounds he knew Tuesday couldn’t make. The door had a window, so he looked. Inside were Keith and Desiree. Keith had her against a wall, and was kissing her passionately. Brian couldn’t look away.

About fifteen minutes later he felt a tug on his shirt collar. It was Jerry.

“Where the hell have you been?” he asked. Brian laughed.

“Y’know that whole ‘I wanna kiss a girl, I wanna hold her tight,
And maybe make a little magic in the moonlight.
Don't wanna go too far Just to take it slow,
But I shouldn't be lonely in this big ol' world. I wanna kiss a girl.’ stuff?”

“Yeah? Why?”

“Well, Keith is. That’s why Tuesday is laughing. She must’ve walked in on them.”

“Oi! Lemme see, mate!” Jerry looks through the glass.

“D-amn! I can see why he married her. She’s got one hell of a body!”

“How the fuck do you know that?”

“Her shirt’s off.”

“Oh. Hey, go get Brad to make popcorn; this is WAY better than cable.”

“Nah way, mate, you do it.” Without meaning to, Jerry taps the glass.

“Oh shit. Run!” Brian yells. They take off down the hall. When Keith opened the door, he saw Tuesday standing outside the door.

“Now how’d you tap the glass, huh?” he asked her.

“Kei?” She asked back. Desiree came over and picked her up, and noticed Tuesday’s smile was crooked. Keith went to talk with the guys about their next show.

When he got there, they were grinning like idiots.

“Quit so soon? Koala not cuddly enough?” Jerry taughted. He slapped Brad a hi-five.

“Yeah mate!”

“What?” he asked. Desiree had come beside him.

“My child’s smiling crooked. What did you do?” she asked, starting to growl.

“More like what did we hear and see. You two are better than cable.” Brian said. Desiree blushed furiously as she mouthed “They saw us!” to Keith. He just nodded in agreement.

“And allow me to add, Desiree, you have a nice ass.” Rodge said, between the bouts of laughter from his friends. Needless to say, Keith could see his wife was about to walk over and strangle all five of them at once if they didn’t shut up.

“Hey. I think I’m the only one who can say that. Right?” he asked, throwing a death-glare at each of them as they replied “Right.” in unison. They got up, and Keith kissed Desiree before going to join the guys for a drink at one of the local bars.

“Let’s try to not stay up too late tonight, love, okay?” he asked her. Desiree smiled back,

“Fine.” Keith left, and as his back was turned Desiree said aloud: “Right. Try to not stay up too late. Who does he think I am?” And her smile was just as crooked as Tuesday’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
* I don't own these people, there are laws against that *