Nerds Get the Guys

Little motel

I'm hopping into the car waiting for the silence between me and Ryan to break. I turned the key in the ignition and backed out of the parking spot that I had been longing to leave when Ryan started talking. His face was dreary as he told me the full story of his childhood. I wanted to go back in time to change it all for him but was trapt in the car listening to the details. How and where his dad touched him. I was fucking inraged and in tears all at he same time. It hurt for me to hear that I didn't protect him. Sure, I hadn't met him but I still felt responsible. Like somehow, I should have always been there right along his side defending for him. I told Ryan that and he started crying.

" hey, hey, hey, no need to cry baby." I said softly in his hair. We were in park on the side of the highway just hugging and crying. It was the best moment I think we had ever had, well the sweetest, after all we have had some great, sexy times. " This is the second time today." Ryan whimpered. " Second time today what?" I wondered out loud. " It's not that I'm crying of sadness, I'm just that happy. Like how girls always cry at weddings." he was pretty good with those simillies. Maybe that's why mr. B likes him. " oh." I bluntly came out, making me feel retarded. We laughed at myself for a moment smiling and whipping tears.

To my surprise I had started to cry too. I leaned in and gave Ryan a kiss on the forehead then I backed away to look at his expression. He was smiling and he next came into give me a full on lip to lip kiss, pulling my head closer to his by gripping his hands tightly around my neck. Everything slowed down and we kissed again pulling away with our lips still together loosely. I turned the radio on to hear " I hope that like in your little motel, and I hope the suite sleeps and suites you well." We made out in that car on the side of the highway for about an hour listening to "little motel" by modest mouse on repeat.

When we started driving again Ryan broke the silence after such a great make out. " Is that our song, baby?" I looked over to him in the passenger seat and said " yeah, yeah I guess it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you readers! Sorry for such a short chapter let me know what stuff you want more of. Like those hot scenes with the two or when they are all sweet. K, thanks :)

<3 you people :)