Nerds Get the Guys

Things happen

It had been a stressful week and i needed to cut loose, so while jon and spencer had taken brendon out to get some 'surprise' which i'm terrified of i flip on my stereo and strip down to my batman panties. 'Wish I could shut my playboy mouth.How'd I turn my shirt inside out? Inside out babe. Control your poison babe Roses with thorns they say. And we're all gettin' hosed tonight. What's going on on the floor? I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore.
Keep it cool what's the name of this club? I can't remember but it's alright, alright....'
I'm dancing around lamely to the song on repeat until i notice him standing in the doorway.

I stop and blush biting my lip i grab my jeans and he just smiles laughing as i slip them back on, "Your so cute!" I laugh hugging him tightly, "so what's this surprise..." He cuts me off "you'll find out when i'm ready, so how's your day been cuppy cake?" I giggle pushing up my glasses, "fine shmuffin..." Then i remember therapy "shit i'll be back in like ten.." I slip on a shirt kiss his cheek and dash to the office, i knock on the door no answer so i open it quietly and oh my god burn my eyes!!! They're on the desk.. Doing things... I shut the door and walk home scared for life, brendon looks up curiously from the bed.

"mr .b.... Gabe.. desk.. my eyes!!" He seems to get it because he just chuckles pulling me down into his lap,"my poor baby had to see the teachers doing the nasty." I burry my face into his chest his fingers running through my hair, " is it possible to burn your corneas? he laughs kissing the top of my head "ahh i love you," "i love you too...." He hugs me tightly and i relax my mind blocking that image...

Two days later**

i'm waiting outside the office when the door finally opens i can't look at gabe the same way, i follow him inside and cut to the chase. "I saw you and mr.b fucking on your desk..." He goes pale and yeah he's fucking caught." Ryan..Umm what you saw... Oh fine we were... I'm sorry you had to see," i sigh "maybe lock the door next time. Anyway my mother and sister contacted me while i was in the hospital.." "And?" "And i talk to my sister and half brother, but i fucking will not talk to my mother."He nods "well why don't you bring your sister in and the three of us can chat.."

I sigh "sure why not..." "And how are things with brendon?" I smile "better than ever, ever since his mom hit me with her car i've learned to open up and tell him about me,about my problems and stuff.."He smiles "that's great.." I nod and decide to go back to my man, i get there and i can hear people talking, going inside i see my sister getting uncomfortably close with my boyfriend."MIssy... What's going on here..."