Nerds Get the Guys

Never again

My gosh Ryan, my Ry is coming home tomorrow. I have to make sure everything is perfect. I hopped out of bed to answer the muffled call ringing. " hello?" I answered. " hey, brendina!" exclaimed my little cousin from the other side of the phone. " hey you." I said back childishly. " um brendie I was just calling to ask if Ryan was there yet. I think he accidentally left some of his batman undies here." awe he was so cute, I wish I was that innocent. Then I realized, " is Ryan there yet." I was told he was coming tomorrow.

A knock came to the door. It started out silent but grew more confident. My heart began to beat faster. " I gotta go talk to you later, love you, bye." I rushed through saying and slammed the phone down to hang up. I practically ran over to the door to answer it. When it was opened I saw it was only Spencer and my heart sunk. " hey are you ok?" he asked. " yea I just thought you were Ryan sorry...." his eyes brightened. " I'm not Ryan but he is!" he said stepping to the side reveling Ryan was hidden behind him the whole time. I moved quickly over to Ryan wrapping my arms around him tightly. I inhaled his scent. Ryan cringed a little and said " hey brendon." uncomfortably. He still hadn't let it go. When I had to let go Spencer gave me a smile and left us alone.

I opened up the door while staring at the mess of popcorn and magazines I had left. " I'm sorry, it would have been cleaner. I thought you were coming tomorrow so I was going to clean it today. Sorry..." Ryan looked at the mess too " it's ok I understand. But brendon we need to talk." I felt so nervous " oh ok right. What do you want to talk about?"
" well I was going to talk about ways to make me forget but your not a pychiatrist or anything sooo."
" how about we go on a walk." I suggested.
"okay." he said not happy or sad.

We walked out of the building holding hands like old times but this time it was kinda different. It was what you would see in a break up- I hoped we weren't going to do that.
" where are we walking to?" Ryan asked looking around at the schools fall painted lawns that outstretched for acres and acres. " it's a secret." I said leading him. " I'm tired of secrets, tell me." he had a good point. " an old place that I love."

Finally after an hour of walking through the schools forest ish thing. I stopped at a tree then stared up at a garden hose that lead to a tree house I had built when I was first here. " here come up this way." I instructed Ryan letting him go up first so I could catch him if he fell. I loved this place so much, I didnt really know if it was technically safe but if anyone was getting hurt it would be me. We climbed up 20 ft. To the tree house then sat Indian style.

" brendon, I'm scared of heights."
" awe we can get down if you want."
" you should help me not be afraid."
" oh ok then let's spend the night up here together. Like a get away."
" alright." Ryan said sounding unsure.

I kept Ryan in a hug as we slept together for the first time in forever. I missed his breath, his smiles in the morning, his skin, his sense humor, I missed everything and now I have it in my arms. I would let nothin ever take him from me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't been back! Really truly I hope you enjoy it, don't hate me