Nerds Get the Guys

Sweet then sweaty

I was standing outside of Ryan's dorm room thinking, Oh God what am I doing. Is he even gay? He isn't going to like me. I'm too ugly. He doesn't like popular people let
alone popular guys.... Then the door opened." Heyyyy." imediately came out of my mouth. I sounded so stupid. Ryan had a surprised look on his face. " H-hi." he stuttered. He did that a lot but it is really cute.

" Umm, can I talk to you?" he didn't answer very fast so I quickly said to cover up " about English ." The tension seemed to vanish. " Of- of course ." He led me into his messy little room. To my surprise I saw Jon sitting in a computer chair by a desk trashed with CDs. I love it when people own tons of CDs. It shows their passion. " Ryan and I are going to talk for a while about,school."

I saidInfasizing the word school. " oh. Oh! Ok, I'll let you do that." Jon made it all awkward. I guess I will have to kill him later. I took a seat on Ryan's box spring matress making it squeak a little. Looking around the room I saw tons of posters and comic strips flailed about. It was really cool and reminded me of my room back at my parents house. It also had various articles of clothing left unattended to.

Most of which were band tee's. " S-so. Umm, what are you, having trouble on?" he shyly questioned. " well, you see that isn't what I really came here for." I started out weakly.
"why don't you take a seat next to me?" I said patting on the bed piece next to me. He came over scared and confused. Ryan I'm crazy about you, no that would sound odd. Hmm.

" Ryan, I kinda think your adorable. I mean that in the upmost gay way possible. But you can't tell anyone. Promise?" I said. Geez that would have been a lot to take in. " promise." he said cutely blushing." and I want to try something." I stated bluntly. " what?" he asked so innocent.
I took my hand to the side of his face light and stared into his perfect eyes then came in for a kiss. It was delightful.

He moved his hands to my back and gave me another kiss but this time it was more sweaty. I put my other hand to his lonely jaw bone and absorbed another kiss. We scooted in closer so our chests' would touch.Ryan let out a sexy moan which encouraged me. I moved my
hands down to his lower back teasing him about pulling off his shirt. He moaned louder. I finally pulled off his shirt to feel cuts all over His angelic body but hey, I suppose emos are hot. Ryan moved his hands down the back of my pants. " oh, baby." I finally let out a great moan. He giggled a bit at it then pushed down my tight skinny's.

I had my crotch at his waist and was pushing at him while pulling his lip with my teeth.
Yeah this is way better than girls! I shoved my hands down the sides of his pants and underwear to feel smooth skin. " hey!" he said sarcastically.I finally stopped myself. " yea, this is gonna work out." I said relieved. I started heading out after I pulled up my pants and Ryan said curiously " I didn't know you were gay." " I guess I am" I replied smiling.

" See ya around" I said hopefully. " yeah see ya." he responded. I waved and closed the door behind me to Lean against the back of it. Ryan was a dream come true.