Nerds Get the Guys

re write me a new life

I watch the houses pass brendon hasn't told me where were going,and it's bugging the fuck outta me."Come on bren!" I whine he laughs and i pout,i'm so glad we dropped spencer and jon off;but then again we also packed all are things.I know where traveling but i don't know where,i take my glasses off and rub my eyes."Don't you worry love things will be revealed in a few minutes,"i put my glasses back on and roll down the window;the cool air feels nice against my skin.I lean back and close my eyes "ryan since were married i think we should be completely honest with each other about everything in our pasts.."

Woah where the fuck did that come from? "Alright you start we'll go back and forth..." He takes a deep breath "when i was twelve i lost my virginity to my neighbor chris..." "when i was younger my dad touched me.." I feel slightly better being able to tell him this kinda shit so i decide i'll tell him something bigger after "i worked in a strip club for a while..." I pause and look at him but he's dead serious "i went through foster homes like a chick goes through pads.." He nods "i have an older sister somewhere named Riqui... Pronounced Ricky she left when i was about two,"he smiles "apparently she was the rebellious one i've seen pictures and i have a few in my bag... I've been looking for her since i turned twelve...."

I fell so much closer to him right now,i lean closer and kiss him softly."i love you..." He chuckles "i love you too babe now it's your turn.." He turns another corner as i rest my head on his shoulder, "i used to fantasize and write about us all the time before we got together i had and have the hugest crush on you." I watch his cheeks get rosey and i giggle "yeah well i've stalked you for a whole two years..." I smile and sigh and then i remember what i want to tell him and my smile disappears,"i'm petrified to loose you.I'm afraid that one day you'll look at me and just not love me. You've walked out before and i don't think i could take it one more time."

"Brendon you hold my entier world on a string i don't know if you realize it but my life is yours to decide upon, i've never wanted someone so bad or felt so safe in someone's arms and that terrifies me..." I feel nice yet slightly stupid for telling him that it's a lot for someone to take in,but what does he fucking do? He smiles god damn smiles and makes me fall in love all over."I'm scared too i honestly have never met anyone who's not afraid to be themselves, who can rise from the ashes of the worst situation like a phinox... Someone with a smile that i can't live without,fuck and with such an addictive personality you ryan are my drug and i'm not quitting you ever."

I find it hard to keep still so i have him pull over and i kiss him softly, everything in this world tonight is what i want what i need.His hands rest on my hips and if there is a fucking god i wish he'd let us be now.... Happy... "Ry your crying you okay?" His thumb wipes the tears from my cheeks "yeah i'm just so happy i don't know what to do with myself.." "You could kiss me more." I laugh kissing him again for another few minutes "Bren will you re write me a new life? Us a new life?" He smirks as i crawl back onto my seat and he pulls back onto the street."That's exactly what i'm doing baby, just you wait and see..."
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 xoxoxo