Nerds Get the Guys

Things are shaping up to be what we want

So after driving for What seemed like forever we finally pull into the driveway of this. Beautiful old house " welcome home baby," I turn to brendon "home?" he nods big grin in his face. "yeah my dad's still kind of guilty about the whole mom thing, so he bought this for us and is willing to help us financially." I beam stealing a quick kiss "we're finally going to have the life we want," bren nods as we get out of the car. 

I look around and the neighborhood is beautiful , fuck this is  almost like a fairytale. He fishes around his pocket for the keys while I wrap my arms around his waist, when he finally unlocks the door we hurry inside. The inside is storybook perfect, equipt with almost everything we need it seems. He leads me upstairs keeping my arms around his waist, we go to a room at the end of the hall . " this is our room," he whispers letting me go to let me open the door.

I do and it's nice dark brown walls with cream trim, and everything matches down to the matching side tables. Next we turn "and this will one day maybe be where one of our children will sleep " he opens this one and it's adorable! There's a bassinet and a crib everything new parents would need, and of course we'll adopt. Turning I spot two bedrooms on either side of the bathroom at the other end of the hall, we head there next and there both guest rooms.

This is when I get an idea " brendon can your brother move in with us?" cause I honestly miss the little guy as soon as I say it his face starts to glow and he's got an explosive smile, "you know your perfect right?" I laugh as he kisses me anywhere he can reach, I giggle as we stumble towards our room."brendon!!" I laugh swatting him playfully as we fall to our bed, I will never get tired of saying that. 

We're just cuddling for a while before we remember the car, he chases me out and were all laughter as we start to unpack. He's grabbing he's grabbing one of he suit cases when a very attractive looking girl jogs over from next door," hey you guys must be the new neighbors. Well my Names riqui I live next door welcome to the neighborhood, brendons frozen in place , this is crazy... 

Because brendon can't find his voice I smile and shake her hand ," hi I'm Ryan and this is brendon . Riqui just a question do you have a brother you haven't seen since he was two?" she looks a bit suspicious "uh yeah actually how do..." realization falls on her face as she hugs brendon tightly, best day ever! Instead of standing here awkwardly I take the bags in allowing them to have some time, this is finally shaping up to be what we want...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright one or two chapters left till I maybe start a sequel only question is anyone wanna co author with me? Message me or comment my profile of so xoxoxo tori