Status: DONE!!!!!!!!!

Murtagh's New Story

Chapter 10:Sneaky, tricksy little elf!

Icenia nodded and ran her figures through his damp black hair as his head rested in her lap. Her hand slid down to his forehead and then to stroke his cheek. His hand came up and wrapped around hers holding it to his cheek. A comforted smile drew across his face as he closed his eyes. He relaxed as she stroked his high cheekbone with her thumb and he stroked her hand with his. Leaning over him she gave him a soft kiss. His smile widened.

If you take the saddle off I can go hunt and gather wood, Aquasari said to them.

Icenia nodded, moved Murtagh’s head and got up. Dropping the saddle and bags near by she began setting up camp. Aquasari soon returned with wood and Icenia built a fire by Murtagh. She sat down and replaced his head in her lap. He pulled his arm out from under the blanket she had lay on him and began running his thumb over her cheek as she had done to him.

“You are cold,” he said getting up.

He got one of the blankets from the bedroll and wrapped it around her. Then he picked her up, set her in his lap and pulled his blanket back over his shoulders.

“Does this hurt you?” she asked.

“No. I’m fine. You healed my wounds” he gave a purposeful look.

He was talking more about the wounds his father and his old life gave him than about the one the caused by the Urgal. She felt it from their still connected minds; he had put that thought in her head.

“Glad I could help” she replied resting her head against his chest.

He smiled and took the corners of the blanket in his hands then wrapped his arms around her. She felt like a bat had wrapped her up; a very large, human, handsome bat. Her hand moved to his bare chest and she began tracing the shapes of the muscles of his abbs, chest and arms. He sucked in a sharp breath making her stop immediately.

“What’s wrong? Does that hurt?” she asked.

“No. It feels good…great” he replied putting her hand back.

“Great like a back rub or great like it arouses you?” she raised her slanted eyebrow and smiling.

“Will it make you uncomfortable if I’m honest?” he asked.

“Not at all. Please do”.

“The last one” he said mischievously.

“Would you like me to stop?”

“No, unless it makes you uncomfortable” he said as she started doing it again after a little encouragement from his hand.

“Happy now?” she teased.

“Sneaky, tricksy, little elf!” he groaned.

She chuckled. His hand moved to her waist. She continued for a while. Then he slid his down to her chin and tilted her head up to his. He locked eyes with her for a moment then kissed her. It was long and full of passion. When Murtagh pulled away he lightly trailed his lips down to jaw and then her neck. She responded by closing her eyes and tipping her head back granting him better access. He smiled against her tingling skin. After kissing her exposed throat he made his was back up to her lips. When he pulled away again she was a bit breathless as was he. There was no denying it, the man kissed so well it should have been illegal but she wasn’t complaining. Cigmun purred in her mind. She was as happy as Icenia was. Aquasari chuckled lightly in there too. With everyone in her mind it was impossible to keep anything private. She just looked up at Murtagh who wore her favorite crooked little grin and smiled back. It made her stomach tingle.

How the hell did he do that? All he had to do was put on the crooked smile and she had a whole forest of butterflies in her stomach. That was it. It had never been that easy for a male before. Yes she had had the occasional admirer before and she’d felt those butterflies too. But it had never been this easy for them. There had only been a few and she was by no means an expert. In fact she was still very green and unsure. But even she could tell that Murtagh was different. Cigmun’s reaction just made it all the more puzzling. The intensity of the cat’s rage was something unusual. The only time Icenia had seen her that enraged was the one time when Aquasari was in trouble. The soldier learned quickly it is unwise to harm a Rider’s dragon. Cigmun was frightening when angry and had a short temper to boot.

Her reaction when Murtagh was hurt was instant rage and violence. There had been no discussion. She had wanted blood, she wanted it right then and she was going to get it. How attached was the cat to him? How attached was she for that matter? The honest answer was a lot. Then again how could she resist? He was extremely handsome, funny, charming, he accepted her, he was a amazing kisser, kind, gentle, easy to talk to, etc. The man had also been through so much. She felt compelled to help him, to make him happy. Not out of pity, but because such a man did not deserve that kind of life. He deserved to be happy and free.

Listen to yourself Icenia; she thought to herself, you sound like you’re falling in love with the man.

She rolled the thought around in her head a bit. Was she? This was something to think on later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I'd make up for taking so long by posting two chapters so fast. Yes the answer to Cigmun is coming soon. This is a more romantic chapter than I'm use to.
By the way I'm thinking of having a contest kinda thing. Since I'd like to spice up the looks a bit I'm don't know how to do it I got to thinking. Anyone who knows how can make either a banner or a background for the book and I'll use one. But you have to tell me how to put it up cuz I have no idea. I think you can just copy and paste the code on to the story comments. So if you get bored and feeling creative you can try that lol.
Big thanks to XXKillxxJoyXX and fellow Garrett Hedlund fan autumnfreakshow who is also writing her own Murtagh fan-fic. http://stories.mibba.com/read/358011/Infinite-White/ . It's good so check it out.
Another good one for all my fellow Hedlund fans is http://stories.mibba.com/read/167502/Cracker-Jack/ . It's a Four Brothers fan-fic.
Any who thanks for reading. Questions and comments are always welcome!
Ice Cat