Status: DONE!!!!!!!!!

Murtagh's New Story

Chapter 23: Icky dress

"It's time to get changed. Come on Icenia. I know that you are hopeless in such things", Zysali laughed as she grabbed her arm and drug Icenia up stairs to begin her torture.

"Help me!" she cried as she was drug up stairs.

Murtagh chuckled and took a step forward but Zysali whirled around and gave him a fearsome glare.

"Whoa! Fine she's yours", Murtagh backed up holding his hands in the air.

"Murtagh?!"

"Sorry", he chuckled. "This is way beyond my skill. I'm sure you will be fine. What is the worst that could happen?"

Icenia growled at him mockingly as she was taken up to her room. Zysali set the dress on the bed.

"Hurry up and get dressed", she ordered good-naturedly as she walked into the next room.

Icenia made a face at her before doing as she was told. It was light blue, with black sleeves and bottom hem, multicolored stitching and a silver that sat at her hips. She looked down at it with disgust before calling her friend back in. Zysali looked at her and smiled.

"I think he will like it", she commented.

"Who?" Icenia asked confused.

"Murtagh. Who else?" Zysali said as she began to fix Icenia's hair.

"But I thought you said Izlandzadí ordered this"

"That's right. Me thinks she finds it ironic that it was you that took to the human. His parentage makes it all the more interesting".

"Murtagh is nothing like Mozan!" Icenia said sternly.

"That is more than obvious. Morzan would not have shown my brother mercy and beaten him with in an inch of his life. They say the scale doesn't fall from the dragon but your Murtagh is as far from that as can be"

"My Murtagh?"

"Yes. Did you think we would not noticed that you fell for him?"

"What?"

"Do not tell me you haven't grown attached to him. We both know that would be a lie. You fell for your little stray and unless I am very much mistaken he feels the same. I must say though, you have great taste. He's very attractive for a human", she winked at her.

Icenia had to process this. Did she love Murtagh? She damn sure loved what he did to her and kissing him and it always felt so natural. Yes, she enjoyed talking and being with him, she felt a fluttering feeling like a million butterflies in her stomach when he was around. True he was the most handsome male she had ever met and she felt irreversibly drawn to him. But did this mean she loved him? And did he really love her back? The thought sent an excited jolt through her.

"The Queen wanted to do her part to encourage you two along", Zysali giggled.

Icenia groaned.

"There we go. You are done", Zysali said.

~~~~*Murtagh POV*~~~~

Murtagh waited in Icenia's living room with Talon. He had changed into the clothes they had brought and now was talking to the elf. Just then he heard quiet barefoot steps at the top of the stairs. He looked up to see Icenia in a beautiful blue dress. She looked stunning! Her hair was lets down and it fell like liquid gold down her shoulders. Murtagh's heart did a flip in his chest. He whistled to himself. Talon must have heard it because he chuckled.

"Do not say a word", Icenia growled.

"I think you look incredible", he smiled.

"Thank you", she sighed. "So do you".

He kissed her nose causing a giggle to escape.

Are you two ready or not?, Aquasari asked impatiently.

"Go, we will meet you there", Talon laughed.

A grin formed across Murtagh's face that spread over to Icenia as they climbed up on the dragon. Thorn squeaked as he leapt up into Murtagh's lap. As soon as they were settled, Aquasari launched them into the air and headed towards the lights of the Elven city.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i392/Icecat7/halloween-lotr-costume-series-two-black-and-white-elf-gown-with-circlet-and-embroidered-edging-tabbed-1-1-1.png

Hi everyone! What do you think? I decided on a short and sweet chapter this time. Sorry if any part of it seems a little vague or sucks. hahaha I'm as hopeless and Icenia in such things.

This week's "immortal" list of awesome people
Edge of Glory
StupidChariotsOnFire

I needs more comments PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're getting down to the final few chapters and I want to see how many we can get. Everyone who comments I will sent them a Murtagh picture from my stash!
Thank you all for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice Cat