Status: DONE!!!!!!!!!

Murtagh's New Story

Chapter 25: Saved

They reached Icenia's house. Thorn was exhausted and curled up with Aquasari on the dragon bed. Icenia and Murtagh went up stairs and began to get ready for bed. She could feel something was going on in his head.

"I would like to talk to you about something", he said as if he had read her mind.

"Go ahead", she said curiously.

He held her in his arms and was looking down at her.

"I asked Aquasari about the courting rituals of elves and she explained about your kind taking mates. Would you ever consider being mine?" he asked.

It was a lot to ask for him. The fact he was able to trust her so much greatly surprised him. But he wanted her, more than he'd ever wanted anything else. He wanted to make her his. He loved her almost as much as he loved Thorn. She'd given him a new life and a purpose. This beautiful elf had taken him in and showed him so much kindness in a difficult time. She had saved him. The way she made him feel was euphoric. He craved her in a way that scared him sometimes.

She bit her lip and he felt like his heart stopped, she looked torn. "Yes I would. But you need to understand something first, Murtagh. I can't do that until you've completed your training. The last thing you need is a distraction and I'm afraid that's what I'll become. If that were to happen Oromis and the queen would nail my ass to the wall and leave me there", she explained.

"But after I'm done?"

"After you're done, if you still want me, yes we can try", she smiled.

Murtagh felt like his heart would explode out of his chest. He understood her reasoning perfectly and agreed. But she wanted him too! That gave him hope, a feeling he had never really known before. It felt good.

A smile spread over his face as he attacked her lips. She responded to him and eagerly kissed him back. It got quite steamy before they went to bed. She curled up against his chest and was asleep in a moment. She was wearing his shirt again. Before he fell asleep, Murtagh kissed the top of Icenia's head.

"I love you", he whispered.

His Icenia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I can't believe this is story is finally finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's crazy! This was my first story so that makes all of this just that much more special. There will be a sequel so PLEASE read it. Until I get that written I have other stories that ya'll can read in the mean time.
I want to thank all of my readers and subscribers, especially my commenters!
To my best commenters
A Place For My Head.
autumnfreakshow
Kiss Me;Kill Me
You are AWESOME!!!!! You guys really kept me going when I had tough times with this story. Hats off to you three and all of my wonderful readers!

Ice Cat