Status: searching for a muse

Bad Romance.

hold you in my arms.

They’re at KC’s apartment again.

This time wasn’t as rushed and messy as the first. They’ve gotten to where it’s slower; as if they’re each savoring each touch they share. She even wears some of her favorite lingerie for him, which he’s gentle with taking off.

He’s kissing her all over, sucking on her hip, making her squirm. Sam holds in a small chuckle as he realizes he’s found a soft spot, and is pleased with the small mark he’s left.

She lets him do what he wants, until he’s reaching for protection at her nightstand. She grabs it for him, and sits up, pushing his chest down, silently telling him to lay back. He obliges, and she moves so she’s straddling him, and then moving after a few moments of adjusting. He watches her as she rides him, his hands gripping her hips, his thumbs caressing the bones that are slightly visible from his point of view.

Her head is thrown back, and she puts her hands on his chest for support. She opens her eyes, and catches his gaze, holding it for a few minutes. She’s the one to end it, shutting her eyes tight as her mouth opens, moaning as she feels herself getting close. He then shuts his eyes, too.

Afterwards, she remains on top of him for a few minutes, her breathing labored, enjoying the feeling of him inside her for a little longer before eventually rolling off of him to beside him, on her back. He rolls onto his side, facing her, one of his arms snaking its way around her waist, his thumb caressing her hip again. She looks at him, and he’s just gazing at her, his eyes tired. One of her hands rests on his cheek. She moves closer, and kisses him gently, their noses bumping but not in an awkward way.

She’s the one to start the conversation, asking what this is.

“What’s what?” he asks, confused.

“This,” she says again. “Us. You and me, here in my bed, naked, together.”

He just looks at her, unsure of what to say. “I don’t know. I think we just had sex. Cause, I mean, fucking is what we did at first. And making love is…well, you have to be in love to do that.” He feels as if he’s explaining this to himself more than to her. “Do you want this to be something?” he asks, his tone entirely genuine.

She waits to answer, looking over his expression in the dark as best she can. Finally, she replies, “Yes. I would like that.”

His lips curve up and his teeth show, and she gives a small smile in return. Softly, he kisses her again, before leaving a butterfly on her shoulder, hugging her close as he closes his eyes.