Status: searching for a muse

Bad Romance.

teasing is pleasing.

For the 45th Superbowl, the glee kids are trying to organize some sort of get-together to watch—the guys so they can actually watch (excluding Kurt, though he has an understanding of football), and the girls so they can spend some time with their men and all be together.

So, Mr. Schue, being the eavesdropper he is, offers them to meet at his place for a glee-super-bowl-get-together. The idea is a success, and they all agree to be at his apartment an hour before kickoff.

There’s a split between everybody—Mr. Schue’s in a black and gold jersey, as well as Puck and Mike, while Sam and Finn are wearing green and yellow. The girls just dressed in whatever colors their male counterparts said the team colors were, except Kurt and Mercedes, who were told by Finn to wear Packers colors (plus they didn’t want to look like bumblebees). There’s smack talk being thrown around between the boys, terms and names going over the heads of the girls, who are laughing at how riled the guys are already getting.

The doorbell rings, and Sam offers to get it, walking between Puck and Finn’s debate, thinking it’s the pizza that Mr. Schue ordered. When he opens the door, though, he doesn’t find an acne-ridden, scrawny kid. He found a familiar woman clutching a bag of Lays chips in one hand, a 6-pack of soda in the other, and clad in a Packers jersey and worn, frayed jean shorts that ended an inch below the top of her thighs. He was staring at her, albeit short, bare and toned legs for a few heartbeats too long before looking up to her grinning face.

“K—Ms. Schuester,” he stumbled over his words, completely surprised. “What’re you doing here?”

“Will invited me so I can laugh at him when Green Bay wins,” KC smirked, walking past a bewildered Sam.

Near the end of the second quarter, KC’s working on her third soda and is cheering madly, almost whacking Sam in the face with her fist.

They sneak around, though, with little gestures. When they’re sitting down (because she “happened” to sit beside him), they hook together a finger or two. Or when she goes to get paper plates for the pizza, and calls in Sam because she can’t reach, so he can put his hands on her waist (and he thinks of that tattoo underneath his fingers and her fingers running through his hair as he kisses the inked skin) and lifts her up so she can reach. Before she walks out, he decides to be ballsy and give her ass a light pat, and she looks over her shoulder to raise an eyebrow at him with a smirk, and then turns back around, her hips sashaying as she heads back to the living room, and dear God does he wish the apartment was empty so he could push her up against the wall and have her right there.
.

Hysterical is the best word used to describe the half time show, with the name-calling and jokes being made of how The Black Eyed Peas look like they just jumped out of the Tron remake. At the sound of Slash’s guitar, Finn nearly fell out of his seat, but then quickly became angered at Fergie’s cheap imitation of Axl Rose. However, everyone’s voice filled Will’s apartment as they sang along to each song, probably annoying the residents of the neighboring apartments.

Under the last minute, the Packers have the ball again, and there’s no chance of the Steelers making a comeback. The Packers fans—in both the TV and in Will’s apartment—are ecstatic, but when the clock runs out and it’s set in stone that the Packers won, the Steelers fans were groaning and the cheeseheads were out of their mind.

KC turns to the person on her left, who happens to be Sam, and throws her arms around him excitedly. They realize, though, that they’ve been hugging for longer than what a celebratory hug should last, and they get into a group hug with the other Green Bay fans.
.

Sam offers to help clean up, saying he doesn’t have a curfew due to it being Superbowl Sunday (which actually isn’t a lie), and he stays behind with KC while Will drops off Artie and Rachel, the others leaving with the same carpools they used to get there.

KC’s rinsing out the soda cans, leaving them on the counter after finishing with each one. After doing a quick sweep of the apartment to confirm that they’re alone, Sam reached around her and shut off the water, and moved her hair to the side so he could kiss a soft spot on her neck, making her giggle and squirm. He’s up against her back, and she decides to push it and wiggles her hips against his, knowing it’d drive him nuts. When his hands begin to wander, she moves them back to her hips and holds them there.

“You’re such a fucking tease.” His breath is hot against her ear. She grins and is about to reply, but the door opens and they jump apart at the sound of Will’s voice.

“Sam, you’re still here?”

He’s about to reply, but KC jumps in for him. “The living room took us a while. Lots of crumbs.” Sam nods, grinning awkwardly.

“Alright well, it’s getting late Sam. Thanks for helping out,” Will says drowsily, before turning and heading to his room.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Mr. Evans,” KC gives a weak smile, not really wanting to say goodnight just yet, although she knows she has to.

He gives her that boyish, adorable smile of his, and gives a quick look-around before picking her up, kissing her sweetly. He puts her back on her toes, and leaves a butterfly kiss on her nose. “Goodnight,” he murmurs, reluctantly heading for the door.

Sighing, KC leans against the counter, the way Sam leans against the driver’s seat in his car. And as she is wondering how she’ll manage to get through class tomorrow, he decides that maybe it’s time he took her on a real date.
♠ ♠ ♠
i myself am a steelers fan, for the record. but green bay played a damn good game.
& i figured i'd make this a superbowl chapter, since yesterday WAS the superbowl and all. c:

btw, if any of you readers have an idea of what you'd like to be sam and kc's date to be like/where they go/what they do/etc, leave your thoughts in a comment on what you'd like to see happen--as well as anything else you want to see in upcoming chapters. c: