A Rose for the Darkness

-~::Character Information::~-

Name:Konami (Con-a-me) Winters
Age: 16
Birthday: December 30th
Personality:You're mainly cold to most people, many times your are cold to your friends. You find it hard to allow yourself it give everything to one person. You have two friends; Cory and Sara who have been with you for years. You are greatful for their affection but you always keep them an arms lenght away.
Hobbies: You are great at dancing and sing. You find yourself drawing from time to time when you need to clear your head.Movies, jokes, music, everything a teenage girl should love, oh, did I mention Beyblade? Haha, sorry, yeah, you love to Beyblade! You your great at it as well.
Appearance:
Image
~BitBeast Information:~(Foxer will come in later. p.s. Foxer is another BitBeast.)
Name:Dragon, yes, his name is Dragon.I would change it, but to any fans that followed me wouldn't want me to change his name after all the time they had together.Sorry if you don't like it.
Personality: Dragon is the only person or thing that knows all about you, he even knows how to make you smile on one of those horrible days.
Attacks:His attacks are Dark lighting, Sapphire Storm, Solar smash, Song of the dead and Emerald Dance.
Appearance:
Image

Name:Sara Rento
Age: 15
Birthday: May 29th
Personality: Sara is also cold to people finds if funny to give them cold humor instead of ignoring them. When Sara finds a friend she becomes life long. She always follows you no matter what you ask for; she is always there for you. Sara has sadly, felt the painful sting you sometimes give when you don't feel like talking to anyone.
Hobbies: Sara likes to sing,dance. Most of the time no one knows what she likes to do, she keep most information like that to herself; locked away in her room.
Appearance:
Image
~BitBeast Information:~
Name:Cloe
Personality:She is a big prankster, she loves getting Sara and other people into trouble; even if its Sara. This is one of her many flaws. Cloe finds that listening hard to do with she isn't enjoying the battle she is in.
Attacks:She attacks include Golden wing, Claw grip, Feather dust, Razor Wind.
Appearance:
Image

Name:Cory Trimon
Age: 15
Birthday: April12th
Personality:She is a sweet girl, in fact everyone loves her! She knows that you have been through a lot painful things in you life nonetheless she has stayed by your side. She is never one to judge and she will always be there for anyone who comes her way. Cory finds it easy to kick ass when she feels her friends life is in danger, that includes her own life as well.
Hobbies: Cory loves to dance, sing, and shop. She finds that when she is feeling down shopping is the way to fix her uneasy mind.
Appearance:
Image
~BitBeast Information:~
Name:Crestatis
Personality:She is the same as Cory, kind, sweet, and can kick butt if she has too. Crestatis never seems to get angry, even when nagged on, she will merely do as she is told, she will not at unless Cory says it is okay.
Attacks:Her attacks include; Water Wave, Water Grave, Lullaby, Dark Sea, Tail Whip.
Appearance:
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the information part. Working with this editor isn't as fun but I find it to be okay and I can handle it. So for all of you who don't know this story, I hope you liked it! ^_^