A Rose for the Darkness

^*::-Part Two!-::*^

After the three of you being yelled at countless times, and five separation issues, the plane finally landed in Tokyo, Japan. It took 20 minutes for you guys to find the baggage claim. Then it took ten minutes to half way track down your bags, in the mean time, Cory found it necessary to yell at Sara. Which, frankly, you didn't want to hear.

"Finally, I thought I was going to kill someone, mostly that little boy, that little brat was sticking his tongue out at me, ggggrrrr I HATE KIDS!!" Sara growled in frustration.

"I'm with you there! They just bug me all together," You said while walking off looking for your bags whick had ended up on the wrong flight.

"You two are so mean , and you SARA RENTO HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO A LITTLE BOY !?!?!" Cory screamed at Sara in anger. Cory never really got angry but she found that kindess was the only way to go with children.

"Well it was easy! First off, I started with...hey wait where's Kon?" Sara questioned while looking around. While the two of them talked you walked off in your own world to find your bag, all hell would break out if you didn't find them.

"Over here, if you two didn't talking so much, you would have notice I was gone," You said frimly at them from across the bag spining thing.

Sara and Cory looked at each other and laughed then ran towards you, but they only made it half way. About 50 feet from you and they smash into people causing them all to pile onto the hard floor.

"Oww, that hurt dam it, Cory get the hell off of me," Sara shouted into Cory's left ear. Cory's eyes water at the loud noise that was suddenly thrashed into her ear. Quickly, she found herself being pushed around while others tried to get up.

"Sorry Sara, I'm moven!" Cory said while holding her ear. Walking over to them you looked at the people they crashed into. Instantly, you hear one of them with a big mouth complain.

"HEY!! You can at least say you're sorry for running into us," The big mouth shouted wildly at Sara and Cory. Sara looked at the big mouth and huffed.

"Now why would I do that? I did nothing wrong," Sara crossed her arms and looked away from him. Looking at the big mouth you notice he had blue hat that was backwards. Two of them were still sitting on the floor, one had blonde hair with a child like face, and the other had a long ponytail with a friendly playful face. Looking to the right you saw one of the guy never fell down to began with, he had gray and wild blue hair; he was looking straight at you with a hard stare. Walking in front of them you looked at Cory who was still on the ground.

"We need to go," You said with a cold harsh voice. Then turned to look at the guy that just got up behind you. It was the own with the long ponytail.

"Hold on, I think we got off on the wrong foot, my name is Ray,
thats Max (blonde), Tyson (big mouth ) and thats Kai (hardass)" He said with a gentle voice and smile. He suddenly put his hand out for you to shake it, looking at him, you blink then grin while taking hold of his hand with an ice-cold grip. Dragon was inside your mind and smiled at his handy work. His face went pale as he felt the cold sensation running through his fingertip and into his body. Quickly, you let go and turned around to see Sara's face. She looked at his face while holding in a heavy laugh, while Cory on the other hand rolled her eyes and bowed while you and Sara walked off without another word.

"I'm sorry about them, they are very tired and hungry so they...um...just act funny," She tried to say but just ended up running away brfore they could respond.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I'm still on the very first chapter! Its fun breaking things apart!!! ^_^