A Rose for the Darkness

^*::-Part Three!-::*^

The guys looked around at eachother then to Ray. Ray's face still held its pale look with a black stare.

"Ray are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," Tyson questioned with concern. Ray stammered before getting his words in order. He looked right at Tyson without blinking.

"Her hand... it was ice cold," Ray stated;it was like he didn't even believe his own words. The feeling of your hands were still running through his blood stream.

"How can that be, it's the middle of the summer," Max said in wonder. The room was filled with the heavy breathing of tons of people the the summer heat was somehow finding its way into the large room.

"I don't know Max," Ray said;he was a bit dazed but suddenly snapped out of it long enough to see his bag had just pasted him by two feet, so, now he had to wait for it to go around again.

"We should keep a close eye on them," Kai said harshly while watching you walk away with the others following you closely. In a way, he kinda liked you. Just they way you carried yourself or was it the way you looked him in the eyes even with his hard stare.

While walking around with your heavy bags on your back; which you finally found,and a grumbling stomach,you glare at a girl who was complaining nonstop. Her bright clothes and fat mouth was pissing you off to no bounds.

"I'm going to thrust a rock or my fist in her mouth, I don't care which one as long as she can't talk," You hissed; majorly pissed off. She was pissing and moaning about some random shit, you really didn't care, she didn't have to be loud.

"Do it and I'll give you five bucks," Sara stated with a grin. The two of you slapped hands and you looked at the girl ready to drop you bags and knock her block off. Before you could do anything Cory jumped in front of you.

"How about we get something to eat, my treat," Cory asked nervously while looking back and forth between you and Sara.

"No, I think Kon wants to knock her out, and I want to watch," Sara laughed. Cory scowled and starting and was about to lecture you guys about how it was important to look friendly. You scoffed and leaned against the wall and slammed you bags to the ground. It was just then that you noticed the boys from earlier catch up to the three of you. But, they went past you. You looked at Kai and your eyes met for a breif moment then he looked away from you and looked at that thing called a girl.

"Hey Hilary, Chief how is it going?" The big mouth from earlier whose name was Tyson asked the girl that was just about to be chucked in a trashcan by either you or Sare; who ever was faster.

"I'll tell you how its going, we spent four hours here because Kenny here got the plane time wrong, AAHHH" The pain in the ass Hilary screamed. Your eyes narrow at the girl while crossing your arms.

"Okay Hilary, just clam down" Max said with a sweat drop forming behind his head. While Hilary pushed past Max to get to Kai. Cory walked over next to Max with a sweet smile and talked to him quickly about something.

"Hi Kai, its good to see you again," Hilary said with a squeaky voice that would make babies cry. Kai didn't even look at Hilary but he did move away from her by two feet while saying nothing. Hilarys face dropped as Kai acted so cold towards her, but she suddenly turned her head and looked at Cory who was still standing next to Max.

"Who are you? Your not part of the team!" Hilary said with a distasteful tone, making you uncross your arms and walk next to Cory; Sara did the same as well. Ray sweat dropped and waved his arms around.

"Anyways, Hilary meet Cory, she is a new friend of ours," Ray said with a big grin. Cory's face lit up like the sun upon her skin at hearing these words.

"Hi, my name is Cory, it is nice you Hilary," Cory said with a bright smile and her hand held out for Hilary to shake.

You look at the others in boredom; these people were about as interesting as a snail race. Sara looked at the disrespectful look on Hilary's face then rolled her eyes. Hilary looked at Cory then the boys then glared off into space, but being who Cory is, she didnt notice a thing.

"Yeah you too, I guess," Hilary said in a distasteful tone then she looked away without shaking Cory's hand.

"Oh and the moody clouds are called Sara and Konami," Cory said while laughing. The next thing Cory knows, Sara had given her a well-deserved smack across the head.

"OWIE! That hurt Sara!!" Cory cried out while rubbing her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, so that was it for that one, I forgot that my story was being edited then got deleted, how sad, I have to do it all over again, the next part wont be out as fast, I think...maybe it will, it depends of the mood I'm in! ^_^