Untitled

Open Season

-this is not the beginning-
John is the oldest bu 10 yrs. Johnny is 18. their uncle 'brainwashed' them into thinking humans should be hunted like anime game. they kill people crossing on their territory, thinking only that they are game. they donot eat them, they have fun with it becuase they only thinnk the people are animeals. they perfect their kills eachtime. the cops go after them after they kill three more people. there are twoyoung women being chased by the brothers. Johnny kills one of the women and the other women stab Johnny violently in the stomache while Paul is a ways away. Johnny cries out for his brother and his brother arrives. he tries to patch up the wound ut is too angery. the kill is now personal. Paul tells Johnny he'll be right back and leaves. paul kills the woman and then gets shot by the cops. Johnny hears the shot and cries himself to unconsciousness. both brothers die at the exact same time. 30 mins later Paul's chest starts moving as he 'comes back to life' an ambulence comes for him but he has to be carried a ways. he passes his brothers body and yells out for him. Johnny slowly 'wakes up' both brothers are carted to the hospital. the cops are going to throw them in jail when a Chief of police for California arrives and tells them he can give them a better life. Diego takes them to The Hospital once they reecover, well Paul recovers Diego brings Headmaster, Traitor and Dameron in and they tell him all about The Orphaange. th Johnny was still imobile and Paul never left his side. once johnny was cleared to go Dameron takes them in and teaches them about life. he becomes a father figure to them even though Paul's older.
♠ ♠ ♠
[ this is my spin off of Criminal Minds Open season]
Johnny is Ian
Paul is Able