My "Twin", the Drummer

Chapter 1

“Jimmy, man can you atleast make it through the first songs?”

“No, my headache... It’s too BAD!” Jimmy screamed. He then clutched his head from screaming to hard. It looks like he wanted to cry.

“Fine, we’ll be back later.. We’ll use a stage tech.”

Jimmy wanted to scream no. But he didn’t. He called me. His twin, Jamey.

“Jamey, please.. come and take my place at the concert.” Jimmy said weakly into the phone.

I sighed and asked if he had a headache. He muttered a yes and then I was on my way.

He was lucky I loved him.

And not even in THAT way. The other way.

Yeah. Screwed up ain’t it?

He doesn’t know why he can feel my jealous when he’s with Leana or any of the girls. We have that weird twin thing.

I don’t want him to know.

I just tell him I was reading a sappy story that made me jealous of the main character. He doesn’t believe me because there’s no books near me.

But I don’t care. So while I drove over there, I blared Undead by Hollywood Undead. I got stopped at the backstage for autographs so I gave them. My handwriting was the EXACT duplicate of Jimmy’s.

I grinned at them and walked inside, hiding in me and Jimmy’s secret meeting spot.

“No, Lea baby wait here.”

“But.”

“No.” He replied sternly and walked over to me, in the corner crevice that nobody looked in ever. Mainly because only Jimmy and I could fit in it. It went in a corner but there was a crack in it then a large room furnished with our stuff.

I only subbed for him here in Huntington, other times it was rare. This venue belonged to our parents so it was a second home to use when we were here. Or me, and him when he was on vacation from tour.

“Hey there Jamey.” He said lightly, smiling.

These are the rooms in our special little home place.
( http://www.chambrehotesparis.fr/photochambre.html )

“Hi Jimmy.”

“So you want me to sub for you?’ I asked him.

“Yes.”

“And…” He went to say, glancing at my lips then looking away.

“What?” I whined mercilessly.

“Nothing.” He muttered.

“Fine! Be a hardass!” I told him, glaring/

“Fine! I wanted to-“ His breathe caught in his throat as we saw a person –Leana?- walk by the crack, not noticing it.

It was a big ass fucking crack. It fit Jimmy. And me.

How couldn’t she? Oh well.

“Jamey?” Jimmy said, waving his hand in front of my face.

“Yeah?”

“Love you bro.”

“Love you too.” I told him, hugging him and then leaving the room, going to the guys after getting set up.

“Okay! Headache is GONE! I took Advil.” I replied grinning.

“Fast recovery…” Shadz said and I only ended up getting hyper.

“Avenged is on.” The guy said, poking his head out.

I ran to the drumset and grinned madly. I played the whole show and met Jimmy in his hiding spot.

“You okay now?” I asked him, smiling.

“Yeah, I’m better. Still too fucked up to think clearly though.”

I smiled at that.

“How much is clearly…” I asked hesitantly.

“Not to know what fuckin’ two plus two is. What is it, twenty… two?”

“Oh yes smart overlord. No, it’s 4.”

“You’re a lifesaver.” He muttered.

I sat next to him and yawned. I rested my head in his lap and almost fell asleep.

“Heyyy. Wake up Jamey..”

I glared at him and sat up.

“Fuckin jackass.” I glared at him.

He grinned.

“You love it.”

I sure fucking do. More than you’ll EVER know, James Owen Sullivan.

Shit. I almost referred to myself. My full name would be Jamey Owen Sullivan.

‘How original.’ I thought bitterly to myself. ‘That my parents made our names very similar.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Their special room venue area.
http://www.chambrehotesparis.fr/photochambre.htm
"Also, don't disrespect Jimmy's memory by turning him into a fucking pervert. Creep. How would you feel it if someone talked about you being on your knees sucking off your brother or your cousin or your dad? Learn some respect."
Lololol, Jamey is the pervert here, fucktard. My brothers died at birth, my cousins are all female and I don't like them, and my fathers dead. Thanks fucker for reminding me, and I wouldn't give a fuck either. They can write whatever the fuck they want. And I do have respect. Do you? No. "Learn some respect."