My "Twin", the Drummer

When Jimmy says we're going to finish it, we're going to finish it.

Walking away with Jimmy, I had a huge smile on my face that ceased to fall.

Draven winked and our band mates giggled.

Everyone finally got up and put their stuff in the buses.

I eventually felt nasty so I cleaned the Avenged tourbus.

Let me tell you, everyone almost died of happiness. It didn't even smell bad in here anymore.

Then, I got up to go take a shower. I walked into the bathroom, closed and locked the door, and started the water.

About halfway through my shower I felt long arms wrap around my waist. I recognized them to be Jimmy's.

"Hey beautiful." he breathed into my ear. I relaxed into him.

I moved slightly and felt something poke my leg. I laid my head back on Jimmy's left shoulder.

And as soon as I did that he softly pressed his lips to mine. I switched positions to where I was facing him and standing in front of him.

I smiled at him and he returned it. He sighed contently and kissed me softly again.

I melted against him and neither of us noticed the water was barely running.

He squeezed my ass slightly and I moaned quietly into his mouth.

I felt him smile against my lips and he brought me even closer to him.

I sucked on his bottom lip as my hands traveled down his chest to his pelvic area.

He groaned in pleasure and I took his dick in my hand and began to jerk him off.

His face contorted in pleasure and I got down and took him into my mouth. He moaned loud and I flicked my tongue under the tip of his dick.

I stopped doing that and ran my tongue on the underside of his penis.

I then began to deepthroat him. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled slightly. He growled animalisticly and quickly pulled me up before he came.

"Are you ready?" I nodded. "This may hurt a bit, love." Jimmy told me and began to stretch me. I wriggled against him and moaned. He added another finger and I began to whimper.

"Sh, it's okay. It won't hurt for long." Jimmy assured me.

He added another finger and I wanted to cry. He hugged me to his chest and removed his fingers.

He aligned his tip at my entrance and pushed in. I whimpered and a tear fell but he wiped my tear away.

He moved faster and I cried out in pain and pleasure. He stopped, worried, but I motioned him to keep going.

He began to thrust harder and faster and he moaned loudly. That's when he hit my prostate.

"OH FUCK! DO THAT AGAIN!" I screamed. He complied and soon I was moaning like a whore and was panting.

I came onto his chest and he rode out his orgasm. His cum hit the wall behind me.

We lasted a good amount of time.About half an hour.

"God, Jamey... I love you so much." Jimmy panted after we cleaned the bathroom and his chest.

"I love you so much too, Jimmy." I told him, slightly out of breath.

That was awesome, but it hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this on my phone. Heh.